ADZbuzz Exchange Referral Program Limited Special Offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADZbuzz Exchange Referral Program Limited Special Offer

At the moment all referrers will earn a 50% rebate straight to their bonus wallet the moment their referrals make a trade. This is a limited special offer and the rebate percentage will reduce over time as the ADZbuzz Exchange grows.

Here is an overview of the future rebate you'll receive when your referrals trade:
    • First $1 Million Trading Fees: 50% Rebate
    • $1-$10 Million Trading Fees: 25% Rebate
    • $10-$100 Million Trading Fees: 10% Rebate
    • $100 Million+ Trading Fees: 5% Rebate
    The trading fees are the total accumulated trading fees the ADZbuzz Exchange has earned so far.

Don't miss your chance to earn a higher rebate right now and start promoting the ADZbuzz Exchange straight away!

Good Luck,
    The ADZbuzz Team
    Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Do we just use our normal Adzbuzz affiliate link and then direct them to the exchange?

Comment

Originally posted by dollarbill View Post
      Do we just use our normal Adzbuzz affiliate link and then direct them to the exchange?
      We will create a direct referral link to the exchange and add a header section linking to topics which explain the system along with a direct sign-up button. We will announce when this is ready.

But for now if somebody signs up to ADZbuzz they automatically become your referral for all platforms as everything is connected to ADZbuzz.

Comment

Thanks for the information and me just waiting for 3 or 4 pair added in exchange after that its nice to show in public i feel

Comment

The option to redirect to all adzbuzz sites with the affiliate id added would be cool, or is it working already?

Discover how to build a full time income using Adzbuzz and some other Strategies perfectly combined together! Click here now!
          Join the Buzzex Airdrop and Get 50 ADZ as Exclusive Bonus ... Read more here! Buy Crypto-Currencies as easy as possible ... watch this! | Easy Trading Strategy for Cryptocurrencies - Cryptocurrency Trading Strategies and Tips ...

Comment

Originally posted by benhuebner View Post
            The option to redirect to all adzbuzz sites with the affiliate id added would be cool, or is it working already?

Discover how to build a full time income using Adzbuzz and some other Strategies perfectly combined together! Click here now!
            Not yet but it's already an item for our devs. I will update when this feature has been added.

Comment

hi
              I have a problem
              I can not see publications in the group
              help

Comment

Working...
              X