Please Show Sponsor in Referral Section of Adzbuzz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Show Sponsor in Referral Section of Adzbuzz

May I suggest that the sponsor be added on the referral section of Adzbuzz? There are members like me who just clicked on an unknown sponsor's link in the internet. It would help new members reach out to someone immediately should they require clarifications or guidance. Not all members are pro active and self motivated. So giving them an immediate contact would help membership retention or keep them active.

Originally posted by AlvinP View Post
    May I suggest that the sponsor be added on the referral section of Adzbuzz? There are members like me who just clicked on an unknown sponsor's link in the internet. It would help new members reach out to someone immediately should they require clarifications or guidance. Not all members are pro active and self motivated. So giving them an immediate contact would help membership retention or keep them active.
    I agree that's a good idea, we'll add this to the list!
    Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

• AlvinP
      AlvinP commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Jens

It is a good idea indeed. Some of the members message me and need guidance. And i am happy to help them in whatever matters they arise and need help. And most of them does not know they sponsor is. And some of them is complaining about they sponsor is not too active and hard to communicate with them. Whatever situation is... i hope that we still help them to understand the Adzbuzz Adzcoin concept and they are here to make some free earning.
    https://adzbuzz.com/i/75c9f09c

Comment

• AlvinP
      AlvinP commented
      Editing a comment
      It is exactly what I had in mind. =) Thanks for supporting the idea.

Great idea AlvinP

Comment

• AlvinP
      AlvinP commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks tris. =)

Originally posted by Jens View Post

I agree that's a good idea, we'll add this to the list!
    For the love of everything that is dear to all of us, please do NOT implement this feature. Think about what this would mean for people (like me) who have hundreds of referrals ...

I am not going to reply to tens/hundreds/etc of same/similar questions per day/week/month (I don't have the time or the patience for doing repetitive stuff, I've been doing that for years in my day job and I'm full of it).

This idea is very bad imho (although I fully understand the motivation behind it). This "problem" should be handled (imho) by maintaining the FAQ properly, and making it clear to people that the FAQ is the place to go for getting answers to their questions. And if the FAQ does not answer their questions, then they should post their questions in the forum or create a support ticket.

And if you (ADZbuzz) do implement this feature then you should (imho) give us the option to ignore these kind of queries and perhaps make the user attempting to make such a query to get redirected to the FAQ (or something like that).

Comment

• AlvinP
      AlvinP commented
      Editing a comment
      You have a point there Tarithel and I agree with you. At the same time, you will always have the option of not answering their queries by simply ignoring their messages. The only hassle on everyone's part would be that notification showing a red number pertaining to the number of messages that you have.

I also agree with the points you have raised and should be considered by Jens because eventually, all of us will have lots of referrals that we would not be able to reply to anymore.

Still, there is value in having an immediate person of contact for new members. I'll leave it to the development team on how they would balance this out for people with few referrals and people with lots of referrals should they decide to implement this.

• Tarithel
      Tarithel commented
      Editing a comment
      AlvinP Yes, like I said, I understood the motivation behind your suggestion and it does have a point. But my concerns are these:

1) Sponsors will turn into spam targets. If they ignore the messages from their referrals ...
      2) The referrals will be disappointed when they don't get answers to their questions and may end up thinking that ADZbuzz community sucks (i.e. they are supposed to have a "hotline" but it doesn't work).
      3) The term "immediate contact" doesn't really apply here, because most sponsors will definitely not be availabe to answer questions 24/7.
      4) Answering questions about ADZbuzz is not the responsibility of sponsors, it's the responsibility of ADZbuzz (of course the FAQ and community forum is also a big help in this regard).

Which is better?
      1) Dozens/hundreds/etc sponsors have to tell the same things over and over again to dozens/hundreds/thousands of referrals
      2) Those referrals read the FAQ and/or the forum and learn those things on their own

Option 1 is (imo) a huge waste of resources, sponsors would have to spend a lot of time answering the same questions repeatedly and the referrals would have to wait to get their answers (because their sponsor may live on the other side of the planet thus being in a totally different time zone, or busy with work etc).

With option 2 the referrals can access the FAQ and the community forum at their leisure and don't have to wait for their answers (in most cases anyway).

The most important thing in this is to keep the FAQ up to date at all times and to make sure that new members know where to go to get answers for their questions (namely the FAQ and the community forum). The regular user tour already has a step pointing to the FAQ so this is already sort of taken care of.
Working...
X