No announcement yet.

Earning Pools Breakdown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not one person from facebook has thus far joined adzbuzz from my referral link..I tried to explain and point people even to Miles' youtube video explanation but I think most ignore because they possibly believe its just another online money making scheme. or even a scam..either that or I'm basically shite at explanations...

Comment

Originally posted by storyteller View Post
      Not one person from facebook has thus far joined adzbuzz from my referral link..I tried to explain and point people even to Miles' youtube video explanation but I think most ignore because they possibly believe its just another online money making scheme. or even a scam..either that or I'm basically shite at explanations...
      That's indeed something to consider and probably the reason why its not easy to just get millions of users in a short period of time. However, we need to consider why people are on Facebook. As far as I can see they just want to see pictures of their family and friends. That's not something we aim to replicate at ADZbuzz so if you ask them to join something that helps you earn online they are naturally sceptical.

That's why i'm very happy that we have found an angle to invite millions of people using a different strategy than just the (personal) earnings angle. We realized that the majority of people simply aren't interested in earning online, this is reality. However, we'll soon have a platform that allows regular people (first of all football fans) help to raise money automatically for logging into ADZbuzz.

So let's say one of your friends is a Liverpool fan and you explain to him that he can help his team to raise funds for amazing tifos, something like this:

Now they can only do few a year because of the price and lack of funds, but with his little help they could do a few more every year.

This will be a much easier way to invite friends and family to ADZbuzz and the presentation of our entire project will be seen after they already joined.

PS: This can be replicated without limit, Basketball fans, schools, charities etc. this angle can be used for numerous groups of people!
      Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Great idea. I am (sadly)the person who wrote to betfair - promoting the idea of tee shirts containing a very noticeable red suspended message across their front.And do you think they liked this idea? So ungrateful....!

Comment

Comment

@Jens, my be you can make this dashboard https://adzbuzz.com/groups-and-pages more beautifull in appearance than facebook or make it a new site.
            Last edited by guilin_czSwwyrIYcIAjMUyTgCRQdq9; 07-30-2017, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jens View Post

That's indeed something to consider and probably the reason why its not easy to just get millions of users in a short period of time. However, we need to consider why people are on Facebook. As far as I can see they just want to see pictures of their family and friends. That's not something we aim to replicate at ADZbuzz so if you ask them to join something that helps you earn online they are naturally sceptical.

That's why i'm very happy that we have found an angle to invite millions of people using a different strategy than just the (personal) earnings angle. We realized that the majority of people simply aren't interested in earning online, this is reality. However, we'll soon have a platform that allows regular people (first of all football fans) help to raise money automatically for logging into ADZbuzz.

So let's say one of your friends is a Liverpool fan and you explain to him that he can help his team to raise funds for amazing tifos, something like this:

Now they can only do few a year because of the price and lack of funds, but with his little help they could do a few more every year.

This will be a much easier way to invite friends and family to ADZbuzz and the presentation of our entire project will be seen after they already joined.

PS: This can be replicated without limit, Basketball fans, schools, charities etc. this angle can be used for numerous groups of people!
              @
              Jens, my be you can make this dashboard https://adzbuzz.com/groups-and-pages more beautifull in appearance than facebook and make it a new site. So it more looking as facebook

Comment

You mean facebook isn't beautiful!!

Comment

Originally posted by storyteller View Post
                  You mean facebook isn't beautiful!!
                  Not yet. I believe the admin can make https://adzbuzz.com/groups-and-pages more looking good than facebook

Comment

Thank You survivor for that Every single member of ADZbuzz want to know how earning is divided, now we all know where are the biggest earnings and where are the smallest.
                    JOIN MY COMMUNITIES

hcl.hr, woodworkingguides.info

Comment

survivor this post need to get updated with latest changes.

Comment

• survivor
                        survivor commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Done. The original post is now updated. Below is the part that has been updated:

1. Publishers Pool -- 40%
                        2. Publisher Referrers Pool -- 5% (each earning publisher that you refer qualifies you a share on this pool)
                        3. Community Owners Pool -- 5%
                        4. Members Pool 1 (Active Members) -- 6% (earn by logging in to ADZbuzz every 24 hours)
                        5. Members Pool 2 (Active Referring Members) -- 24% (each active member you refer qualifies you on this pool)
                        6. VIPs Pool -- 10%
                        7. Sponsors Pool -- 10% (your referrals earnings on pools 3,4,5 and 6 qualifies you a share on this pool).

Originally posted by Praju123 View Post
                      survivor this post need to get updated with latest changes.
                      Hi, yes it will be updated. Thanks for mentioning
                      Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Thanks Darwin
                        Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

• camohitmishra
                          camohitmishra commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Its the same @Matt_Rocass

What difference do you see?

• Matt_Rocass
                          Matt_Rocass commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes it is, sorry I was looking at the one Darwin quoted here, but that is the old one.

• camohitmishra
                          camohitmishra commented
                          Editing a comment
                          No problem. Yeah Darwin mentioned what was the old system which is changed now.

Originally posted by survivor View Post
                        1. Publishers Pool -- 40%
                        - For external sites that is not yet claimed by the publisher, this pool is divided into three:
                        a. 20% accumulates and waiting for the publisher to claim the site
                        b. 10% accumulates for the publisher's referrer
                        c. 10% is awarded outright to the community owner/manager (on top of the Community Owners Pool) or accumulates for the future community owner when the community for the publisher site is not yet owned by anyone.
                        I have a question regarding the above.

It says that those earnings are for external sites that have not yet been claimed by the publisher.

However, when the publisher claims their sites do those earnings still continue as above or does it change?

So if a publisher claims their site does the publisher continue to earn 20%, the publisher referrer 10% and community owner 10% from the Publishers Pool?

Comment

Originally posted by mb001589 View Post

I have a question regarding the above.

It says that those earnings are for external sites that have not yet been claimed by the publisher.

However, when the publisher claims their sites do those earnings still continue as above or does it change?

So if a publisher claims their site does the publisher continue to earn 20%, the publisher referrer 10% and community owner 10% from the Publishers Pool?
                          Hi, when publisher claims the site (ADZlink installed) the division stops and the publisher starts earning completely from 40%.
                          Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Originally posted by camohitmishra View Post

Hi, when publisher claims the site (ADZlink installed) the division stops and the publisher starts earning completely from 40%.
                            Interesting, that is good to know. So it might not be in the best interest of the community manager initially to try to get the publisher to claim their website, as they would lose earning from the 10% shared pool straight away.

But I guess later down the line if they do try to promote it to the publisher they would earn the accumulated Publisher Referral earnings, plus 5% from the Publisher Referral Pool making their total earnings from up to 25% of the shared pool, by being the community manager and having referred the publisher too.

That is only a loss of 5% from the pool earnings.

Thanks for the clarification
                            Last edited by mb001589; 11-19-2017, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• Ammikas
                              Ammikas commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You should not forget that when publisher claims the community, there is very high probability that he/she will bring his/her audience to ADZbuzz and this will increase community earnings a lot

• mb001589
                              mb001589 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Armin, yeah that is true

I'm not complaining though... I was just outlining the above.

I really just can't wait until it is all ready though. I am just waiting to one day login to ADZbuzz and see the whole homepage looking different.
                          Working...
                          X