ACT Quick Start Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACT Quick Start Guide

I was wondering if its possible could this pdf be addded on our affiliate page with our referal links in it. To me this is a brillant write up. I believe it would give those more incentive to promote this pdf with there links in it. It's still great the way it is but it would be more beneficial for those to give this out with there links in it and spread what ADZbuzz is about to more locations.

https://adzbuzz.com/ACT-Quick-Start-Guide.pdf

Hi, I'll discuss this with team
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

camohitmishra when do you plan to start promotion,our price is just decreasing...yes I see that all crypto decreased but our price much more.A time ago you said that you will start promotion for about 2 weeks I think,but you didn't
      So I am wondering what are you waiting for,site is working fine and there are lot of tokenised communities

Comment

Originally posted by vanja74 View Post
        camohitmishra when do you plan to start promotion,our price is just decreasing...yes I see that all crypto decreased but our price much more.A time ago you said that you will start promotion for about 2 weeks I think,but you didn't
        So I am wondering what are you waiting for,site is working fine and there are lot of tokenised communities
        Hi, I don't remember we announced any timeline to start the promos. We mentioned we'll start the promos once the optimisations we have in mind are over and that's what we'll do. Most of the things are done and rest few which remains are being carried on at backend. So once those are over, we'll start the promos. Its not far though
        Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

• detkhobut71
          detkhobut71 commented
          Editing a comment
          there iis a lot of more work to be done before the promos.the exchange needs to be more proffesional looking,easier to read,have a look at other exchanges and see what they look like,we need more of the top ten coins on as well.also the blog needs work,the edit isnt working

Hi, this has been done, i.e., ACT Guide has been added to the referral page. Also the Gold Sales page is added to the Referrals page. So members can advertise these with their referral links integrated. Here you can see them https://adzbuzz.com/settings/affiliates
        Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

• Ammikas
          Ammikas commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice! Thanks!

• tonessp
          tonessp commented
          Editing a comment
          Great Stuff Mohit

where are the links inside the pdf.usually when you hover over a link your affiliate shows up but here it dosent

Comment

• mb001589
          mb001589 commented
          Editing a comment
          If you use the link inside the referral page to share the pdf then if someone joins ADZbuzz through the links in the pdf they would be registered as your referral still. Because it has your referral code the links on the referral page.
      Working...
      X