Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share Content On Your Social And Get Lifelong ADZbuzz Referrals!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share Content On Your Social And Get Lifelong ADZbuzz Referrals!

In this post i'll show you an amazing new feature we have added to the ADZbuzz platform that will allow you to easily get tons of ADZbuzz Referrals.

What we'll do is very simple, just follow along and get ready to see ADZbuzz go viral and increase your referral count.

Step 1: Add a link with high quality content in the ADZbuzzer timeline on the homepage:

adzbuzzer timeline

You can share any link with high quality content you want. Don't spam because this will be removed.

Step 2: Share that post using the ADZbuzzer:

The ADZbuzzer works just as any other social media share feature, so just share your link to the ADZbuzzer timeline:

share on adzbuzz

You can also add a comment and a category.

Step 3: Click Your Shared Post In The ADZbuzz Timeline:

After sharing your post will appear on the ADZbuzzer timeline in a few seconds, so go ahead and click your post:

click link in adzbuzzer timeline

Step 4: Share Your Post On Your Social Media

When clicking the link your post will open in a new tab where people can comment on it. Here you can also find the social share buttons which you can use to share your post:

adzbuzer share buttons

As you can see you can share you post on any of the big social media sites you want, reaching hundreds, if not thousands of people!

The amazing feature is that when you share this link using any of the social media buttons on this page, your referral ID will be added to it. Here you can see that:

adzbuzzer share referral id

So whenever somebody clicks the content you shared on your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. and signs up to ADZbuzz, they will become YOUR referral for life!

Because ADZbuzz referrals are tied to your account forever, this feature will allow you you to earn daily passive icnome for the rest of your life.

If you want to make some easy money online, then this is probably the easiest way to achieve that.

-> Share quality content with your friends
    -> They sign up and become your ADZbuzz referral
    -> You earn daily passive income for life

Finally, you can also share any post already available on ADZbuzz using the share buttons mentioned, it doesn't have to be your post. If you see interesting content worth sharing, just go ahead!

Let's get sharing I would say!

If you have any more questions just let me know below.

Thanks Jens, Really cool addition. The ADZbuzz team really listens to the community and implement the suggestions that will help grow the platform in the long run. And this is just another good example of that. This is how I would be sharing all my posts now on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by mb001589 View Post
      Thanks Jens, Really cool addition. The ADZbuzz team really listens to the community and implement the suggestions that will help grow the platform in the long run. And this is just another good example of that. This is how I would be sharing all my posts now on Facebook
      Yeah that's right whenever you find something interesting online just post it on ADZbuzz and share it on social media from there.

Comment

I love it, I love it and I love it!!! <3 <3

Comment

This was long overdue-thanks Jens and devs.Now c'mon everybody, let's go all out and share,share, share!

Comment

It is great to that Jens and his dev.team always listens to the adzbuzzers and implement suggested ideas. Thanks

Comment

This is a good Idea but not getting any referral with that.
              I think we need to have something fresh, interesting to share at the right time which will engage the Facebook friends and rather than everybody doing it by themselves without knowing much and having the limited technical know-how, it will be better if we can have automated optimized content sharing script. I would like to share my experience with one of the company which has later become the leader in that domain.
              1) I have 5000 Facebook friends and almost 200 Groups (joined)
              2) I never promoted that company. What I have done is only LIKED their fan Page .
              3) The moment I did that, they started pushing messages on my Wall saying "Busycentury likes "Company".
              4) They use to push these type of messages with some interesting images and it populated everywhere on my timeline and wall.
              5) After 4-5 months, I have seen many of my friends had joined there! (Unfortunately, not as my referrals - they were not having any referral program.)

Idea is to make a person like a FAN page and getting the permission to post on his wall - that's all it took for them and I unknowingly given the permission.
              Later I tried to dislike the page as well but never succeeded? I find it very difficult to find a way to get rid of those messages on my walls and timeline and with a lot of sweat could do which now I do not remember how?

No doubt later it was frustrating for me and at the same time unforgettable and commendable as well.

See if we can do something like that ?
              It will automate the promotion for everybody ( of course, referrals need to follow)

Comment

• Jens
                Jens commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for your input I have bookmarked your post so we can discuss this with the devs once we have launched ADZBuzz titan and Tifostarter.

Thanks for educating step by step

Comment

Working...
              X