Tifostarter Football Teams List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tifostarter Football Teams List

In the file below you'll find a list of all the football teams we'll include in the Tifostarter platform. Our goal is to invite the fans of all these teams by posting a topic in their forums. 99% of these teams have a forum just like this one and it's the main place where their fans discuss players, games, other teams etc.

Posting a topic in the forums has a triple benefit:
    -> You will gain TONS of ADZbuzz referrals
    -> You will earn 10% of the total team's earnings every single day
    -> We will get in contact with the core fan group who creates the Tifos (or creates banners etc.) and who will help to promote Tifostarter forever basically.

We will structure the forum template in such a way that the fans are both excited and become active on Tifostarter and ADZbuzz Titan, ensuring you will earn a lot of ADZ every single day for the rest of your life.

Here is the list:

>>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...AxLy1YzCIx1Do/

Please note that we still need to clean this list, meaning if you see U17, U19, U21, (W) or countries, these are teams that won't be included. Only club teams who play in a competition and have their own stadium will be included.

So what can you do with this?

Prepare to get 1000's of ADZbuzz referrals!

What you can do is research, find the forums of the teams, put them in a list, join them and get ready to copy and paste the forum template in as many forums as you can!

I can assure you, this will be a very lucrative activity.

Have a great day!
    Jens

Jens we're on the verge of something really big here

Comment

Originally posted by aarealdeal View Post
      Jens we're on the verge of something really big here
      That's for sure, the flow of traffic and new members will be enormous once this kicks off.

Comment

Yeah sure is! A good platform to be noticed and inspire some referrals of the adzcoin!

Comment

Yah.. Copy and Paste as much as you can - to make awareness amount the users and Internet fans

Comment

Jens. It will be better if you will ask members to add the missing teams from their countries. For example there are three popular football clubs in my country Tanzania with their own stadia and participate in First Division. These are Simba Sports Club, Young Africans and AZam Football Club. But Yanga is excluded in the table.
            Last edited by biznocrats; 08-25-2017, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by biznocrats View Post
              Jens. It will be better if you will ask members to add the missing teams from their countries. For example there are three popular football clubs in my country Tanzania with their own stadia and participate in First Division. These are Simba Sports Club, Young Africans and AZam Football Club. But Yanga is excluded in the table.
              That's indeed a good idea. Once the site is up we will have ranking tables of all competitions included in the platform so you will be able to make suggestions easily then by simply checking the table of your country.

Comment

Great, all my favorite clubs are on the list We will rock this!

Comment

Originally posted by tris View Post
                  Great, all my favorite clubs are on the list We will rock this!
                  Great!

You can post on any team's forum though even the enemies haha.

Comment

• tris
                    tris commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lol yeah I will.

Olimpija Ljubljana
                  Stadium: Arena StoĹžice

Comment

Excited about this =) When will the template be available for us to copy and paste?

Comment

Originally posted by dperez2891 View Post
                      Excited about this =) When will the template be available for us to copy and paste?
                      We'll make sure to get this ready about the same time as we launch the Tifostarter landing page and platform. This way all members can start copy and pasting the template in thousands of football forums and instantly populate the Tifostarter platform.

next week we'll provide more details but for now everybody can already research the forums and join them to make it an easy and very lucrative job.

PS: Estimated launch date is the week of September 4, next week is reserved for testing.

Comment

• dperez2891
                        dperez2891 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Awesome! Very excited about this. So when we start copying and pasting how will it work if multiple adzbuzz users post on forums where profits are made? Is the 10% of the earnings distributed with everyone who posted on the forum?

• Jens
                        Jens commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes that's correct. Only one post will be counted per forum though (it's up to the members to do a quick search for "Tifostarter" on the forum to check this), but if there are multiple forums for a team (most big and even medium sized teams have multiple) then we will split the 10% amongst all posters. So if there for instance are 4 posters, each will receive 2.5% of the daily earnings of that particular team. Hope that helps.

• Jens
                        Jens commented
                        Editing a comment
                        PS: due to our server issues we are a bit behind on this schedule of September 4, but we hope to start testing the platform this week though! Shortly after the promo material will be added on the forum here.

Hey Jens one of my best friends happens to own one of the biggest soccer store chains in California and will be providing me with the email and name of all the MLS fan club managers as well as the USA team. Any chance you can provide us with a catchy email I can use to send to the actual person in charge for each football fan club. Which are the actual person to get a hold of for making the Tifos. I would really really appreciate it if you can create a great email I can send to them directly to get them to join Tifostarter and benefit them and their team. Thank you and so looking forward getting Tifostarter promoted once launched.

Comment

Originally posted by EarnBitcoinsFast View Post
                        Hey Jens one of my best friends happens to own one of the biggest soccer store chains in California and will be providing me with the email and name of all the MLS fan club managers as well as the USA team. Any chance you can provide us with a catchy email I can use to send to the actual person in charge for each football fan club. Which are the actual person to get a hold of for making the Tifos. I would really really appreciate it if you can create a great email I can send to them directly to get them to join Tifostarter and benefit them and their team. Thank you and so looking forward getting Tifostarter promoted once launched.
                        Well that's pretty amazing, those are exactly the people we will try to reach with our promo campaigns.

I will indeed provide a forum template and will also include a mail template so you can reach out to those people directly.

As for earnings, we will include this in the qualifications to get daily earnings of the teams you contacted. A screenshot of the mail and reply would suffice to be added. As soon as we are ready I will post more info about all these things in this section of the forum, along with he templates you'll need to get started.

Comment

• EarnBitcoinsFast
                          EarnBitcoinsFast commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thank you Jens I really appreciate it. I'll make sure to take a screen shot of the email sent to the fan club manager and reply. I most likely start sending emails a week or two after Tifostarter has launched so the fan club Managers can see some movement on the site first.

• Jens
                          Jens commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's indeed a good idea. The cool thing will be that we will already actively share content on the site ourselves so there will be interesting content to read after they sign up and some earnings on the team page as well.

So yeah we'll make sure the conversion rate is extremely high!

Backing you Barcelona

Comment

• andhum
                          andhum commented
                          Editing a comment
                          This is not soccer
                          lol very funny, that kebab promotion on first plan because futurenet?, but you know that is Futsal "little" tournament and this is FC Barcelona Lassa ...tickets from 5 PLN - 1.4$ lol each day (Saturday,Sunday) to max 5.5$ for better sector, very cheap
                      Working...
                      X