Vip spot urgent urgent!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip spot urgent urgent!!!

I already sold 10% of my VIP spot and now I want to sell 10% more so if there are some interested please contact me or just comment here then I will pm you,it's really urgent

35 dollars is my offer

Comment

• vanja74
      vanja74 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good offer haha 😃😂

Originally posted by andrazpezdirc View Post
    35 dollars is my offer
    Andraž, you are the one.

Comment

• andrazpezdirc
      andrazpezdirc commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not?
      VIP earnings are not big atm and why would I buy at a bigger price than it was in the past (please don't say it's because you don't have chance anymore )
      probably this offer is more likely for the newbies here

Originally posted by andrazpezdirc View Post
    35 dollars is my offer
    Well the last price adzbuzz sold 10% vip for was.. $50

Comment

• andrazpezdirc
      andrazpezdirc commented
      Editing a comment
      so? it shouldn't be higher than 40$ if you watch it from this moment. Earnings are almost 0 (i don't mind tho since it's dev phase) but yeah.

• ahsanulkhan
      ahsanulkhan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah i bought a stock when it was $700, i should've sold it for it only increased by $2 but now couple of years later it now $1000. It will pay itself once adzbuzz is popular
      Last edited by ahsanulkhan; 10-12-2017, 07:15 PM.

This offer of $35 is the great example of kind of world dominant at the moment where people take advantage of others' unfavorable conditions. If a person really believes VIP offer is a good deal and is ready to purchase then offer a fair deal. I am proud of the kind of people we have in this community where people are of good nature mostly, I would like to see more of those.

Comment

• andrazpezdirc
      andrazpezdirc commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sorry, but were you ever at auctions?
      It's not that I am exploiting other's unfavorable conditions or that I am world dominant, but I like to start with offer I have stated, what's wrong with that?
      If I wanted VIP for 50$ I would have bought it a month ago, and I did.
      But why would I overpay it now if I had a chance?

• camohitmishra
      camohitmishra commented
      Editing a comment
      That's your logic. Lets just say we don't agree with each other.

What are the steps to buy/sell (VIP) spots? I thought it was not allowed nor possible.
    You may keep your VIP status if you believe in the project.

Comment

Originally posted by rucana View Post
      What are the steps to buy/sell (VIP) spots? I thought it was not allowed nor possible.
      You may keep your VIP status if you believe in the project.
      Hi, yeah the VIP offer is closed from the company side. However, some people are in need of funds and hence ADZbuzz support is helping them to co-ordinate.

Comment

Originally posted by vanja74 View Post
        I already sold 10% of my VIP spot and now I want to sell 10% more so if there are some interested please contact me or just comment here then I will pm you,it's really urgent
        If you are still selling, I'm willing to buy that 10% VIP for 50 USD if we just can get the trade done via ADZbuzz's help. And if you should happen to be willing to sell more, I would be interested in buying more at the same price.

Comment

I don't think there is anything wrong with offering $35 for the 10% VIP spot

A buyer/investor seeks the best deal they can get and it is better if they manage to get it below it's actual worth to.

And it is the responsibility of the seller to get the best deal they can find.

If the seller is happy to sell for $35 and the buyer is willing to pay then good for them.

Starting with a low price is a good tactic for a buyer that wants to secure bargains.

Of course though if I was the seller I would not sell the VIP spot at all, because it would be worth so much more once ADZbuzz goes mainstream and you would never be able to buy it back again for the price you sell it at today
          Last edited by mb001589; 10-13-2017, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mb001589 View Post
            I don't think there is anything wrong with offering $35 for the 10% VIP spot

A buyer/investor seeks the best deal they can get and it is better if they manage to get it below it's actual worth to.

And it is the responsibility of the seller to get the best deal they can find.

If the seller is happy to sell for $35 and the buyer is willing to pay then good for them.

Starting with a low price is a good tactic for a buyer that wants to secure bargains.

Of course though if I was the seller I would not sell the VIP spot at all, because it would be worth so much more once ADZbuzz goes mainstream and you would never be able to buy it back again for the price you sell it at today
            I agree on all points you made here. But if someone really needs to get some cash quickly by selling their VIP percentages, I'm all for buying them at the original price. This way I can get more VIP% and the seller gets his/her money back. Win-Win (except of course the seller loses in the long run, at least that is the way we think about the future of ADZbuzz/ADZcoin).

Comment

• mb001589
              mb001589 commented
              Editing a comment
              Your offer is definitely decent as like you said it is a win-win as the seller does not lose any money. I just made the above comment though because I don't think it's fair to gun down buyers that offer lower prices because this is business and there is no compulsion on the seller to accept it - even if the buyer came with the most ridiculous price like $5 for instance

• Tarithel
              Tarithel commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, you're right. My offer was just to give a way to cash in the VIP% if necessary.

And see (below) how the bid price has gone up since I made my offer

the best i can offer you would be $60 right now..

Comment

I respect all your offers here and thanks for them but yes I need money fast but again I wont sell it under 100e maybe this is much but all of ADZbuzz members know how much 10% of VIP could be worth in near future

Comment

Is anyone interested about this,we can make good deal,I really need some money fast

Comment

Working...
                X