Adzbuzz Exchange Features

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adzbuzz Exchange Features

Hi, as Adzbuzz Exchange go live and need development, may be you can suggest some improvement here. First i suggest to ad CHATBOX there, it will be more intetesting.

Maybe a dice game in the future?
    Check out my communities:

Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
    ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

How about a High Low game?

Comment

I think we first need to add some additional features for traders, mainly an improved API to automate trading so we can attract traders with bots who do arbitrage. This will increase the volume on the exchange a lot.
        Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

I thought it was automated my sell and buy orders it seemed to have happen instantly

Comment

JensSteyaert Hi I cannot see the trade history in the exchange I have purchased some amount of adzcoin with bitcoin but there is no trade history.

Comment

JensSteyaert I am trying to purchase and set the price to what I want but it keeps showing insufficient balance what is the problem

Comment

Originally posted by bettingsport3TbWMUS1q View Post
                JensSteyaert I am trying to purchase and set the price to what I want but it keeps showing insufficient balance what is the problem
                Hi, please raise the support ticket for account related issues along with screen shot of the issue. Here's the link

http://help.adzbuzz.com/
                Last edited by camohitmishra; 01-17-2018, 09:27 AM.
                Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Working...
                X