Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masternodes

Hello

Is there already known something about, how much coins do we need for masternode?

I think we settled on 10k coins ?

Comment

10k as far as I know, but it will be announced.

Comment

Originally posted by ziko1199 View Post
        Hello

Is there already known something about, how much coins do we need for masternode?
        Masternodes are in development at the moment (services provided include instantsend, privatesend, decentralized government of ADZbuzz/ADZcoin), but we don't have an exact launch date but somewhere in February would be a good estimate and in few weeks announcement to the public.

The ADZ needed will be 10K to run a masternode and masternodes will earn 45% of the daily mining rewards.
        Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Originally posted by JensSteyaert View Post

Masternodes are in development at the moment (services provided include instantsend, privatesend, decentralized government of ADZbuzz/ADZcoin), but we don't have an exact launch date but somewhere in February would be a good estimate and in few weeks announcement to the public.

The ADZ needed will be 10K to run a masternode and masternodes will earn 45% of the daily mining rewards.
          Would block size increase be included?
          Check out my communities:

Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
          ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

I really dont know much about it but just want to know is every member can put 10K coins there in masternodes and get reward from it ??

Comment

Originally posted by mastwal View Post
              I really dont know much about it but just want to know is every member can put 10K coins there in masternodes and get reward from it ??
              You will also be required to set up the masternodes and host it the cost of which will be I think $5 monthly. Its a little technical but many tutorials are available on Internet.
              Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

• Tarithel
                Tarithel commented
                Editing a comment
                It's closer to 10 USD per month I think if you want a reliable host, but your estimate is well in the "ballpark".

i take it that it will improve the value of the coin.so if you do nothing and hold coins they will improve in value to

Comment

perhapes someone could provide a little more basic information

Comment

Originally posted by detkhobut71 View Post
                i take it that it will improve the value of the coin.so if you do nothing and hold coins they will improve in value to
                The demand will surely increase. Dash for instance has over 5000 masternodes running which means 5 million coins have been bought and locked in the wallets. For ADZcoin it will be required to get 10,000 ADZ so if new investors decide to run a masternode as well they will buy 10,000 ADZ on the exchanges and lock them in their wallet as well.

There are numerous coins with masternodes and investors specialized in this diversify their investments by running masternodes of several coins. They offer a valuable service 24/7 and get daily rewards without doing anything else but setting it up.

As for ADZcoin, apart from the increased demand, th instantsend feature is the most important imo. There will be no more delays with the blockchain and transactions will confirm in seconds.
                Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

so do we as indeviduals contribute 10000 of our personal coins to where.i see that we can pay someone to set it up.so where do you come in are you going to set it up and we pay you a fee for hosting and opperating it

Comment

I am also just learning about this concept, but seems promising. The 10k coins that are required are locked forever, or can be withdrawn any time? Can I opt in - opt out anytime I want?
                    Last edited by Matt_Rocass; 01-17-2018, 10:23 AM.
                    Discover The World

Comment

What about masternode by sent the adzcoin that been bought to burnt address?.

Comment

Originally posted by detkhobut71 View Post
                        so do we as indeviduals contribute 10000 of our personal coins to where.i see that we can pay someone to set it up.so where do you come in are you going to set it up and we pay you a fee for hosting and opperating it
                        We are yet to conclude on how ADZbuzz get involved in this. We'll announce once we decide.
                        Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_Rocass View Post
                          I am also just learning about this concept, but seems promising. The 10k coins that are required are locked forever, or can be withdrawn any time? Can I opt in - opt out anytime I want?
                          The masternodes will earn as long as coins are there. Its on the will of the masternode owner. Coins are not locked forever.
                          Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Working...
                          X