• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ziko1199
    started a topic Masternodes

Masternodes

Hello

Is there already known something about, how much coins do we need for masternode?

• HACKUMARA
    replied
    JensSteyaert any update of adzmasternode

Leave a comment:

• Tarithel
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, that's a good addition to my post, thanks

• Matt_Rocass
    commented on 's reply
    Very helpful, thanks!

• Praju123
    commented on 's reply
    Thanx for the info.....

• camohitmishra
    replied
    Originally posted by Praju123 View Post
    JensSteyaert camohitmishra To run masternodes do we need to keep Laptop/PC running 24/7?
    HI, you host masternode with hosting service provider for which you pay monthly fee. Your laptop or PC is not required for this

Leave a comment:

• Praju123
    replied
    JensSteyaert camohitmishra To run masternodes do we need to keep Laptop/PC running 24/7?

Leave a comment:

• JensSteyaert
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarithel View Post

If masternodes get implemented like it is with DASH (for example):
    1) You rent a VPS (Virtual Private Server) on some suitable VPS hosting service (that costs like 10 USD / month, give or take a couple of bucks).
    2) You install ADZcoin Wallet (which includes the masternode option) on that VPS.
    3) You put 10k ADZcoin (or whatever the required amount will be) into that wallet.
    4) You sit back and enjoy the ADZcoins that you will earn by doing absolutely nothing.

And if at any time you decide that you want to sell your ADZcoins contained in that VPS wallet, you can send them to any exchange and sell them, no problem. You can sell all the coins above the amount required to run a masternode and still keep earning from the masternode. However if you remove too many coins from the masternode wallet (i.e. if the balance of that wallet drops below the amount required to run the masternode) you will no longer earn any ADZcoins from that masternode (until the balance once again satisfies the requirement to run a masternode).

I hope this helps.
    That's indeed a good overview.

I would also like to add that each masternode gets a vote on important decisions. Everybody basically is able to post suggestions to improve the project. This can range from promotions to payments of developers to allowing the core team to visit blockchain events to gain knowledge (in the future). All masternodes can choose which proposal they want to see happen.

Leave a comment:

• JensSteyaert
    commented on 's reply
    That's indeed something we are thinking about. But we'll look into this deeper when everything is set up and this becomes an option.

• HACKUMARA
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarithel View Post

I have also been thinking about this option. It would be nice if we could set up masternodes hosted by ADZbuzz, but as I understand it, currently the ADZbuzz hosting is outsourced and not done by ADZbuzz themselves.
    i think we need to find more info about this my friend runing dash master-node with tunnel-bear vps for 10$ a month with out any issues

Leave a comment:

• Tarithel
    replied
    Originally posted by HACKUMARA View Post
    best way is adzbuzz hosting can make package for master-node and setup for us then as investor we can go with that win win for both side
    I have also been thinking about this option. It would be nice if we could set up masternodes hosted by ADZbuzz, but as I understand it, currently the ADZbuzz hosting is outsourced and not done by ADZbuzz themselves.

Leave a comment:

• HACKUMARA
    replied
    best way is adzbuzz hosting can make package for master-node and setup for us then as investor we can go with that win win for both side

Leave a comment:

• Tarithel
    commented on 's reply
    I wouldn't be so sure about this. Different providers may have different services available and not all of them necessarily have suitable options to run a masternode (i.e. some providers may only offer web-services like wordpress or whatever). You will just need to do some research and find the best option for yourself.

• Tarithel
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt_Rocass View Post
    I am also just learning about this concept, but seems promising. The 10k coins that are required are locked forever, or can be withdrawn any time? Can I opt in - opt out anytime I want?
    If masternodes get implemented like it is with DASH (for example):
    1) You rent a VPS (Virtual Private Server) on some suitable VPS hosting service (that costs like 10 USD / month, give or take a couple of bucks).
    2) You install ADZcoin Wallet (which includes the masternode option) on that VPS.
    3) You put 10k ADZcoin (or whatever the required amount will be) into that wallet.
    4) You sit back and enjoy the ADZcoins that you will earn by doing absolutely nothing.

And if at any time you decide that you want to sell your ADZcoins contained in that VPS wallet, you can send them to any exchange and sell them, no problem. You can sell all the coins above the amount required to run a masternode and still keep earning from the masternode. However if you remove too many coins from the masternode wallet (i.e. if the balance of that wallet drops below the amount required to run the masternode) you will no longer earn any ADZcoins from that masternode (until the balance once again satisfies the requirement to run a masternode).

I hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• Tarithel
    commented on 's reply
    It's closer to 10 USD per month I think if you want a reliable host, but your estimate is well in the "ballpark".
Working...
X