Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADZCOIN master-node

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ADZCOIN master-node

    hi

    i wolld like to know whats happening about adzcoin Masternode and its good to to get more info and i make it as passive income

    1) https://masternodes.pro/
    2)https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2754075.0;all
    3https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@tradealert/investing-smart-in-2018-masternodes-coins


    @jens can u give us more info most of my referral won run adzcoin masternode

  • #2
    Originally posted by HACKUMARA View Post
    hi

    i wolld like to know whats happening about adzcoin Masternode and its good to to get more info and i make it as passive income

    1) https://masternodes.pro/
    2)https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2754075.0;all
    3https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@tradealert/investing-smart-in-2018-masternodes-coins


    @jens can u give us more info most of my referral won run adzcoin masternode
    First of all it not released yet. But i hoping it going to be done soon. What you would need is 10K adzcoins to run a masternode. So start buying now The masternode will speed up adzcoin to about 200-500 tps using the instasend feature. just replace dash with adzcoin in some parts












    One of the most exciting features of DASH in my personal opinion is the function called InstantSend. InstantSend will do exactly what it sounds like, it will enable you to send DASH instantly to another peer.

    Before we break down the process of how instantsend works in the network one note is that this technology will enable digital cash into the real world in a real effective way. It will make merchants being able to recieve payments instantly by a customer, making DASH one of the first entries into the "real life" world and not just the digital one. But okay enough text, give us a graphic of how the process works... please?

    Okay so this is what your looking at
    • 1 Miner finds a DASH block
    • 2 Same miner gets a "winning" hash appointed.
    • 3 The same hash will then select 1 out of 10 random masternodes in the network to then delegate that masternode to be an InstantSend Authority.
    • 4 The masternodes delegated InstantSend authority will then monitor the network for instantsend transactions, grab them and lock them up in the network as pending transactions.
    • 5 The InstantSend authority will then broadcast this message to the other masternodes in the network, preventing a double-spend dilemma.
    • All these steps are done under 1 second, in effect creating an trustless and instantaneous payment solution.
    • Source: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@...send-explained

    Here how many tsp instasend can support:

    Assuming
    • 1 InstantSend tx takes about 1 second
    • a Masternode quorum consists of 10 Masternodes security reasons
    • a Masternode can't participate in more than one quorum at the same time security reasons
    • the amount of Masternodes is 4500 in dash when this calculations were made


    we'd have a naively calculated tx capacity of 450tps masternodes do alone. Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/com...rj&sh=9044cfee

    Hence why More masternodes= faster tps.

    *InstantSend Transactions take up the same amount of space as a regular transaction

    This happens kinda onchain but masternode confirm not miners in instasend.


    However Instant send is/may not cheap. You pay a special, higher fee for InstantSend transactions that is preset by the network and can't be changed by you, so it can never be "too low".In fact current fee is 0.001 Dash per input however it dependent on developer code input lock and can lowered. So adzbuzz will have to order the fee to be set really low or....



    Remember masternodes are getting paid so they can afford block size increases so with masternodes the block size can be 10 mb every 1 minute on main miner chain. Bitcoin can confirm about 5 transactions a second with a 10 minute block and 1 mb. (nodes don't get paid hence the problem of block increase).

    Adzcoin right now assuming 1mb block(idk can't find any info on it but min block usually have 1mb) and 1 minute target block time. Meaning in theory 50 transactions a second on miner chain. But with masternodes getting paid, adzcoin can now have 10 mb per block(in fact dash is willing to go to 1 gb block bc nodes are getting paid for their work) Thus in theory adzcoin with 10mb blocks with 1 minute block time can reach up to 500tps on chain.


    So in my short lesson lets repeat. Masternodes alone can confirm transactions. With about 4,500 masternodes, adzcoin’s masternode can do 450 tps alone. Plus bc of incentive the nodes can run bigger blocks and with just 10 mb blocks up to 500 tps can be done on the main miner side.



    Instasend is onchain transactions. Masternodes do not directly speed up transaction for it takes about 5000 nodes for 450tps on their side. The main weapon of masternodes is that now the coin can afford to have bigger blocks so in theory 1tb blocks can be added one day and since nodes get paid by fees and block rewards they will be able to afford it.

    Lightning network is offchain and can do to millions to billions tps second all with taking the same size as one bitcoin transactions, useful for free nodes. Here a basic explanation of LN:


    So you will earn about 45% of the block reward. So right now - 50 adzcoin block you would earn 22.5 adzcoins. You won't earn adzcoin form your referrals in they run adzcoin masternodes unless they use the earnings form the masternodes and sell it on the exchange.
    JensSteyaert plans on adding adzcoin: https://masternodes.pro/
    Check out my communities:

    Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
    ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

    Comment


    • #3
      https://forum.adzbuzz.com/member/182-ahsanulkhan do thnik adzcoin masternode will worth how mach !

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by HACKUMARA View Post
        https://forum.adzbuzz.com/member/182-ahsanulkhan do thnik adzcoin masternode will worth how mach !
        Masternode will lead to a faster adzcoin which will be prefect for our exchange use plus the masternode will significantly reduce supplu. If you heard of supply and demand this would mean that adzcoin would increase majorly plus with the buy back and burn from all the income sources adzcoin will go to moon!
        Masternode is also free advertisement and brings more crypto investors to adzbuzz.
        Check out my communities:

        Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
        ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

        Comment


        • HACKUMARA
          HACKUMARA commented
          Editing a comment
          i think @jens i can give some idea for this what we can do @andras jens can speed up maser node development hiring New developer and u pay for him 25% advance money to finish it asap then set up the master node as a old member once my master node start all the income can donate to adzbuzz for 6 month i can run 12 master node this is my idea siting my adz in web wallet making no money for me or adzbuzz think if ican do this all of us can do JensSteyaert ahsanulkhan

      • #5
        Originally posted by ahsanulkhan View Post

        Masternode will lead to a faster adzcoin which will be prefect for our exchange use plus the masternode will significantly reduce supplu. If you heard of supply and demand this would mean that adzcoin would increase majorly plus with the buy back and burn from all the income sources adzcoin will go to moon!
        Masternode is also free advertisement and brings more crypto investors to adzbuzz.
        thanks
        iam tryinto run chain coin masternode on my vps see how it will work

        Comment


        • #6
          HACKUMARA thank you for this topic sir i would also like to know whats happening about Adzcoin Masternodes and get more info about its passive income. JensSteyaert will give more info to us



          1) https://masternodes.pro/

          2)https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2754075.0;all

          3) https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@...ternodes-coins

          Comment


          • #7
            Masternodes are still being worked on, but I think we need to hire an extra full-time blockchain expert to complete the job and run the new blockchain on testnet. The current developer doesn't have enough time to fully focus on the project and it's starting to get frustrating.

            But as mentioned the coding is about 3/4 done and we are looking to hire a blockchain expert full-time who will join our team locally. As soon as that's the case I will post an update again regarding the final development phase and when we can start testing the new ADZcoin blockchain. I don't promise anything but I hope this happens this week.
            Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

            Become A Gold Member Today

            Comment


            • #8
              I cannot wait for the masternodes to come, it will boost our project and the price of the adzcoins for sure. With that and starting of the massive promo marketing the price of adzcoins should skyrocket finally.

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by JensSteyaert View Post
                Masternodes are still being worked on, but I think we need to hire an extra full-time blockchain expert to complete the job and run the new blockchain on testnet. The current developer doesn't have enough time to fully focus on the project and it's starting to get frustrating.

                But as mentioned the coding is about 3/4 done and we are looking to hire a blockchain expert full-time who will join our team locally. As soon as that's the case I will post an update again regarding the final development phase and when we can start testing the new ADZcoin blockchain. I don't promise anything but I hope this happens this week.
                thanks JensSteyaert for info now market trnd is masternode if we can add our adz coin to masternode pro site for voting list it will ad our coin

                Comment


                • #10
                  thanks Jens...eagerly awaiting masternodes. This alone should take 100's of thousands of coins off the market from the outset, plus provide a nice income over time for those who participate

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by touchdown View Post
                    thanks Jens...eagerly awaiting masternodes. This alone should take 100's of thousands of coins off the market from the outset, plus provide a nice income over time for those who participate
                    That's right, let alone all the coins that will be bought by new investors which will surely push the price up. We eagerly look forward to completing the job and start the testing phase.
                    Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

                    Become A Gold Member Today

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      JensSteyaert any update aboth adzcoin mater-node my team keep buying adz from adz buzz now days (bringing more volem to exchange )

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by HACKUMARA View Post
                        JensSteyaert any update aboth adzcoin mater-node my team keep buying adz from adz buzz now days (bringing more volem to exchange )
                        Tomorrow another update will be posted, however it depends on the blockchain developer's progress whether or not there will be any news about the masternodes.
                        Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

                        Become A Gold Member Today

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          i think @jens i can give some idea for this what we can do @andras jens can speed up maser node development hiring New developer and u pay for him 25% advance money to finish it asap then set up the master node as a old member once my master node start all the income can donate to adzbuzz for 6 month i can run 12 master node this is my idea siting my adz in web wallet making no money for me or adzbuzz think if ican do this all of us can do JensSteyaert

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X