Exchange wallets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange wallets

Hi, I have some ad credit in the exchange wallets and I wanna cancel the trade. How can I do it?

Hi, you should be able to Withdraw (Red button) the ad credits. Just click on that button and you will get the option.
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

No, it says that the amount you entered exceeds your available ADZAC exchange wallet balance. They are in the reserved in orders and i want to cancel that order for withdraw

Comment

Originally posted by fabiodiazvelascod98hWz7 View Post
        No, it says that the amount you entered exceeds your available ADZAC exchange wallet balance. They are in the reserved in orders and i want to cancel that order for withdraw
        Hi, try once if you can cancel it through transactions else please raise a support ticket. Team will do it from the back end. Please mention the complete details in the support ticket like your username, your registered email id etc. Also attach the screenshot for faster resolution Here is the link for your convenience
        https://help.adzbuzz.com/
        Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Thanks for the response, I 've sended a ticket

Comment

I am Ajay a passionate blogger and writer. I write on different topic like Health, technology, sports and Lifestyle but nowadays, I am looking to write about different topics and gain some knowledge also. I must say your thread is quite interesting well-researched topic and available for different people worldwide. Well, a good opportunity for them to learn new things.

Comment

Working...
            X