Implement Revenue Sharing Features In Adzbuzz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Implement Revenue Sharing Features In Adzbuzz

I would like to introduce new concept in Adzbuzz which is called "Revenue Sharing" that will really increase the user inputs and new members. Features are explained below

Check out for Example

Revenue sharing

2.1 There is no cost for revenue sharing as users receive Ad credits free of charge which is detailed below:

2500 Ads credits, 3 Banner credits, 15,000 Featured Ad Credits, 15,000 Banner Ad Credits, 2 Months Featured Link Credits, 2 Login Ad Credits or adzcoin and other benefit of adzcoin

2.2 Also at the time of your ad pack's expiry if you have not made the expected profit, the difference would be refunded to you.

For instance a Golden member buys 2 ad packs from their own earning balance.

They will get returns after 100 days ... If you buy ads pack of 7$ from your own balance then you can get return 10 $ after 100 days.

So this way the cycle continues and free members can buy ads packs unlimited

Thanks

Sorry but this is not the type of business ADZbuzz will participate in. The plans have been clearly laid out how Ad Credits will be used and how they can serve purpose to benefit users/publishers.

And to mention again, ADZbuzz is in no way a revenue sharing platform and will never take that route in the future as revenue sharing platforms are not sustainable. What you have explained has happened so many times in many platforms in the past that participated in revenue sharing and in the end, they all failed.

What we have planned out now is enough to make ADZbuzz a sustainable business and push Adzcoin to dollars in the future.

People who want to earn freebies can do so by participating on tasks by going to the bonus wallet.

It's simple, if you want Ad Credits, you have to buy them just like how you buy advertisement on Facebook, Google, etc.... but at a reasonable price of course. Or burn your Adzcoins in exchange for Ad Credits.
    Last edited by aarealdeal; 11-29-2017, 06:01 AM.

Comment

• judash
      judash commented
      Editing a comment
      I did not get the answer to my question maybe I did not understand your answer so be simpler with me, my question is this: does only people who bought advertising credits before the changes are allow to sell them? If so, what will happen to those people who bought their ad credits after obviously that changes?

• judash
      judash commented
      Editing a comment
      I did not get the answer to my question maybe I did not understand your answer so be simpler with me, my question is this: does only people who bought advertising credits before the changes are allow to sell them? If so, what will happen to those people who bought their ad credits after obviously that changes?

let's said that i am from ivory coast and we have not the same level of comprehension, so please be clear and very simple in your answer camohit. thank you

• camohitmishra
      camohitmishra commented
      Editing a comment
      As mentioned above, the people will get the lifelong ad credits. In other words they will be able to advertise for life.

Revenue sharing is a poor business model. As many of us already know this.
    $$$ Use this untapped social platform to build your referral base $$$

Comment

We already have an amazing profit sharing system now.

And it is nothing like a revenue sharing business model. Nor would it ever be

Comment

• founder1986
        founder1986 commented
        Editing a comment
        ok
        Hope for the best for adzbuzz concepts
    Working...
    X