Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ADZbuzz Bonus Wallet – Earn A Passive Income From Trading On The ADZbuzz Exchange

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So buying a share in a community would be similar to the vip idea where you would have a share percentage in the community'
    would you be able to pass that share on to somebody?

Comment

Originally posted by detkhobut71 View Post
      So buying a share in a community would be similar to the vip idea where you would have a share percentage in the community'
      Community business is much different than VIP offer. Community is like your property which you grow and engage with its followers and earn from it. You also have the option to sell the community for a lump sum in upcoming Community Marketplace. Now if you purchase some percentage of the community, you receive proportionate benefits of that community.
      Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Originally posted by detkhobut71 View Post
        Yes Mohit explained it well.

Additionally with the upcoming RSS features communities are basically hands-free income sources and any work related to them is optional (even though it will increase earnings) so you get the share, you'll get the accumulated earnings worth that share instantly and earn passive income daily forever.

And yes you can also resell your community share later on this will all be automated and done with the click of a button.
        Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Originally posted by ahsanulkhan View Post

JensSteyaert I have an idea! Remember that you said that the 100% of the fee amount will get converted to bonus credits but that would last only a few months. After that how about all of the trading adzcoins pairs get a higher bonus credit rebate vs bitcoin trading pairs. This would encourage the use of adzcoin trading pairs thus increasing adzcoins price
          That's indeed a good idea.

Perhaps we can also create a system to reward people more if they burn some of their earnings to promote the communities they own. This will also be good to decrease ADZcoin supply.

But yeah there's a lot of things we can do to improve the system, most important is that we first set things up now so the potential of our system with the bonus wallet to earn passive income becomes clear to everybody.
          Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Hi
            how can get bonus here

Comment

Originally posted by turjoabedin View Post
              Hi
              how can get bonus here
              Hi, ADZbuzz credits the Trading Fee as Bonus credits, currently, 100% in traders wallet and 50% in Referrer's wallet. So the more you trade OR the more you refer the more Bonus credits you earn.

Moreover, you can use ADZbuzz referral link to signup on Neobux and earn Bonus Credits for Orange Fixed ads
              Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Hey guys. In light of recent changes it seems as though I can’t buy communities or parts of them using my bonus wallet. How can I put my bonus wallet to use now?
                boxingnewsonline.net - bodybuilding.com - arseblog.com - MillionDollarDestiny

Comment

Originally posted by MillionDollarDestiny View Post
                  Hey guys. In light of recent changes it seems as though I can’t buy communities or parts of them using my bonus wallet. How can I put my bonus wallet to use now?
                  Hi, you can use your bonus wallet to buy Non-tokenised communities as before. Until the countdown timer ends on this page you can buy 100% and after that upto 10% can be bought using Bonus wallet.
                  Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Thanks buddy
                    boxingnewsonline.net - bodybuilding.com - arseblog.com - MillionDollarDestiny

Comment

nice info for new member

Comment

How to Create a Wallet for Your Currency or Where

Comment

Originally posted by maxall55G6gfPup View Post
                          How to Create a Wallet for Your Currency or Where
                          Hi, you get a web wallet for ADZcoin which comes with your account. You can check it here

If you want to download the offline wallet you can get that here
                          Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Thanks.but how can i get it

Comment

• Ammikas
                              Ammikas commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Can you be more specific with your question, please?

Every time I see people like you are going through your mind I think and they are not going anywhere.

Comment

good jens steyaert

Comment

Working...
                              X