Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Like to Earn 40% More in ADZcoins Risk-Free?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Like to Earn 40% More in ADZcoins Risk-Free?

I am in need of some community admins to help manage posting within my ADZbuzz community long-term.

The payment is: 40% of that community's earnings each month.

If you are interested in the position you must read the role description here.

Then choose 3 communities that you would not mind managing from the list and follow them.

In the comment section below do the following:
    1) Type the 3 communities that you would not mind managing
    2) Tell me how long you have been on ADZbuzz
    3) Tell me if you own any full communities
    4) Confirm that you have read everything and understand your role if you are given the position

This is a very easy way to start making a lot of ADZcoins without spending any money out of pocket.
    Note: I am mostly looking for people who do not have any complete ADZbuzz communities, or can't afford to risk any money on ADZbuzz but want to find a way to earn some more ADZcoins. This role would help them out as well as help me.

Posting Tip: Install the Chrome Extension called Copy Link Address and then simply hover the mouse over the article in question and press the shortcut CTRL+C and then paste it into the ADZnouncer using the shortcut CTRL+V.
    Last edited by mb001589; 08-01-2018, 07:37 PM.

I am offering 100% share of publisher if any one interested do let me know but he/she should be a content writer and bloger

Comment

• kenmose
      kenmose commented
      Editing a comment
      I am interested.

Its really hard for me also to manage my own communities as i see when i post manually then RSS post came if not then no RSS post which means we need to post manually in all our communities

Comment

• Ammikas
      Ammikas commented
      Editing a comment
      no need to post for RSS to start working. You need to visit the community to get your community on RSS queue. no need for manual posts. But yeah, you will earn more by posting manually too.

mb001589,

I would like to manage these communities for you: (1) Money Talks News, (2.) The Penny Hoarder and (3.) The Next Web. I partially own 'Advertising' and partially, 'Digital Trend'. I am a good curator and have written for a number of online platforms like Iwriter, among others.

Comment

• mb001589
      mb001589 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you read the role description document which explains the role and terms?

mb001589, yes, I have.

Comment

• mb001589
      mb001589 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, you can manage The Next Web. You need to join the community and let me know your ADZbuzz name.

I have already joined (follow), my ADZbuzz name is kenmose.(Kenny Moses Adetu)
    Last edited by kenmose; 05-02-2018, 09:16 AM.

Comment

I would like to manage these communities for you: (1) Vox, (2.) Popular science.

Comment

I have already joined (follow), my ADZbuzz name is mbatafredis

Comment

Originally posted by khalidxpert View Post
          I am offering 100% share of publisher if any one interested do let me know but he/she should be a content writer and bloger
          I am interested please.

Comment

Originally posted by mbatafredisYOsdAR7 View Post
            It is important that you can follow instructions. This post is like a test to see who can read, understand and do that. And I noticed you did not follow the instructions in the post. To be a community admin of one of my communities you need to do that.

In the comment section below do the following:
            1) Type the 3 communities that you would not mind managing
            2) Tell me how long you have been on ADZbuzz
            3) Tell me if you own any full communities
            4) Confirm that you have read everything and understand your role if you are given the position

Comment

Hello Miles it is Arthur,
              It will be a pleasure to manage some of your communities. But
              i want to know if there is not enough updated articles to post reaching the minimum of 20 as stated what will happen? Or if the older articles are already post do we need to post them again and again? is it mandatory to post at a preferred time of the day? If those questions are clarify then i will not mind to manage.
              1) TheTruthAboutCancer, Game Informer and Money Talks News
              2) I have been on Adzbuzz since June 2017
              3) I don't earn any full communities only parts on some ones
              4) I confirm that i have read everything and understand my role if i am given the position.
              Regards.

Comment

• mb001589
                mb001589 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Arthur. Thanks for reading the post properly and following the instructions.

To answer your questions:

Avoid double posting. If you do accidentally do it you can just delete one of the post. There is no mandatory time of the day to post, you can post at any time that suits you or with any routine you like in the day. All at once or split it up throughout the day etc. is entirely up to you.

If there is not enough new articles to post then post from the older articles, but just remember where you left off so you can avoid double posting. Some websites have good archives and a lot of their older articles have very good information so you can feel free to post them if there is not enough new ones per day. Many websites have various different categories that you can post from too to find more posts. So whatever community you manage you would figure it out and find a system that works for you.

I would let you manage Money Talks News.

Make sure you join the community. Then I would add you as an admin. Also send me your ADZcoin wallet address so that I can pay you monthly. Also once I add you as an admin to the community then you are good to start

Thanks Miles for your clear answers. I have already joined the community. This is my address: 9FazB6wwFGj11FhJgs2TgsAYfRQG5S9QrQ

Comment

• mb001589
                mb001589 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok, I made you an admin and you are good to start.

• arthuro_business
                arthuro_business commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok i saw and received notification cool.

Originally posted by kenmose View Post
              I am interested.
              kindly inbox me

Comment

Hello,
                It will be a pleasure to manage some of your communities.
                I will not mind to manage.
                1) Vox, Popular Science andTheTruthAboutCancer
                2) I have been on Adzbuzz since June2017
                4) I confirm that i have read everything and understand my role if i am given the position.
                Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by mbatafredisYOsdAR7 View Post
                  Hello,
                  It will be a pleasure to manage some of your communities.
                  I will not mind to manage.
                  1) Vox, Popular Science andTheTruthAboutCancer
                  2) I have been on Adzbuzz since June2017
                  Regards.
                  Hi, I would let you manage VOX. It is a solid community with a lot of daily content so make sure your active with it

To get started simply join the community and I would add you as an admin.

I also need your ADZbuzz name and your ADZcoin payment address please.

Once you are added as an admin you are officially good to go.

Comment

Working...
                  X