Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Like to Earn 40% More in ADZcoins Risk-Free?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone!

All payments have been made for today.

I have posted all the payment proof in the Telegram Group I have created for us.

Please send me a message on ADZbuzz so that I can send you the link to join the group.

From today I don't want anyone to share articles anymore. That has now changed. All the new information on what my community admins would need to do is posted in our Telegram group.

So don't post anymore as that is now over.

And send me a message for the link of the Telegram group if you want to continue working as a community admin.

Thank you.

Comment

I have not received

Comment

• mb001589
        mb001589 commented
        Editing a comment
        It takes time to go through. Be patient it would show up. But here is the Transaction ID: d403c2ac5538875c118ce3775b633eeb47b0255be24f596beb 1d61943eaab8a0
        Last edited by mb001589; 09-02-2018, 09:00 PM.

Ok, i'm waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by mbatafredis View Post
        Ok, i'm waiting.
        If you don't see the payments display then you need to contact support as once I have posted the Transaction ID that is proof on my side that it has been paid and can be confirmed on the blockchain. I can't do anything beyond that.

Comment

I have not received my payment for August

Comment

• mb001589
            mb001589 commented
            Editing a comment
            I sent the transaction ID already for August and it is confirmed on the blockchain that I paid you so please contact support if it not showing in your wallet as I can't help you with that.

Please send me the link

Comment

Please send the telegraph group link so as to join. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X