Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want to earn 50 to 100+ ADZ daily?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want to earn 50 to 100+ ADZ daily?

Now it is my turn

Don't have money to buy your own communities but have enough spare time to share content daily, then this offer can be for you.

I'm looking for a manager for my biggest earning community - dailymail.co.uk.
    Dailymail community gives me easily over 150 ADZ a day. On best days earnings are even exceeding 200 ADZ mark and the biggest earning so far has been staggering 286 ADZ. I'm going to give 40% of that to the one who is going to share content daily which means you can earn anywhere between 50 to 100 or even more ADZ every single day. Some days less, some days more.

NB! Please read the requirements before you apply yourself to a manager spot.

Requirements for the candidate
    1. You should have about 2 hours of free time every single day. If your sharing skill is not mastered yet you may need to have even more time. Dailymail has over 5000 posts a week which means over 700 posts a day. My average posting time is 400 to 450 posts in an hour.
    2. You should have a large screen. To be able to share so many posts in less than hours, you need to have a large screen where you can open three windows separately. Check the screenshot below. It can be done with a smaller screen too but it's harder that way.
    If you meet those 2 criteria you can qualify for this spot.
    Please notice the following notes too

NOTE!
    • I have created a special Feedly account for this job and I will give you access to that account so you can easily share the content. I will teach you how to use that account exactly.
    • Please watch this tutorial video on how to share content very fast.
    • You will get paid for the job every Sunday.
    • You will get 40% of the earnings I receive.
    • If you know that on certain days you don't have time to share, please let me know and I will share content for that day myself. The day will be counted from 2 pm to 2 pm GMT. NB! You will not get earnings from that day.
    • IMPORTANT POINT: ! will evaluate your work after every 3 days, if you are not completing the tasks, I will remove you from the manager spot and sign another prospect.
    ----------------

If you trust in the project and would like to earn as many ADZ as you can and have some spare time in your day, I believe this can be one of the best offers you can find

I have shared around 3500 posts a week and have got those earnings from that amount. But as Dailymail has way over 5000 posts a week, it means earnings can be even higher than mentioned if you just have the will and time to share all those posts. The sky is the limit!

If you qualify for the offer and are up to the task, please comment below.
    If there are many prospects, I might start to rotate managers every week to give everyone a chance to participate in this opportunity

3 windows on one screen
    Click image for larger version  Name:	3 windows.jpg Views:	1 Size:	117.0 KB ID:	20740

Community earnings
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	373.9 KB ID:	20741

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	272.7 KB ID:	20742

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	106.3 KB ID:	20743

Last edited by Ammikas; 06-07-2018, 12:23 PM.
    < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Join my communities and get FREE coins!

Another 200+ day for Dailymail
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	20818

Comment

• kenmose
      kenmose commented
      Editing a comment
      I am interested please, send me the details. I have the time and will; thanks.

17th and counting

Soon it will be in Top 15 because it is one of the highest earning communities on that list.

Don't wait, you have the chance to earn 40% from the daily earnings.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	540.7 KB ID:	20832

Comment

does using 3 browsers slow the adzbuzz network when using adznounce?, i thought i heard you say that in your 1st video. was wondering because the platform has been really really slow since the video tutorial on speed posting. if a few dozen use the speed method, or a few hundred or more soon, will it crash the sharing platform?
    Follow the RUMORMILL- Politically Incorrect News Stranger than Fiction Usually True! https://adzbuzz.com/i/b59f472e

Comment

Originally posted by amocat View Post
      does using 3 browsers slow the adzbuzz network when using adznounce?, i thought i heard you say that in your 1st video. was wondering because the platform has been really really slow since the video tutorial on speed posting. if a few dozen use the speed method, or a few hundred or more soon, will it crash the sharing platform?
      I don't believe that is the reason for ADZbuzz slowness Plus I don't feel any significant change in speed, at least with my PC. It still eats the RAM though and I have to refresh browsers from time to time.

Don't remember saying anything like that in my videos. .

Comment

• amocat
        amocat commented
        Editing a comment
        you can really mine that content fast, that's cool that your community has 700 per day added, watching that video with the time-lapse of your work in 10 minutes looks like 1 weeks worth of my work at slow speed haha, my usual share speed is maybe 2 articles per minute, but now it can go to 1 article in a few or so minutes up to five minutes sometimes recently in the afternoon. I was thinking that a bunch of people started using your method and bogged the platform down- it was the video 1 with the new improved system that i was thinking of... yeah bro you can mine more ADZcoin per day with your system with that community than with an asic miner!

• Ammikas
        Ammikas commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry to hear that you are struggling with sharing. It can be related to your network speed as I have experienced heavy slowness when the internet speed has dropped.

Lol at mining

hi again Armin, the video i mention is " ADZ Tips & Tricks - New and Improved way of sharing content manually

at the minute mark 17:20 to 17:40 you say that it slows down from so much content sharing, so that is what i was wondering if it is the ram or the adzbuzz adznounce that slows? Thank you for your tutorial btw and sharing your secret technique!
      Follow the RUMORMILL- Politically Incorrect News Stranger than Fiction Usually True! https://adzbuzz.com/i/b59f472e

Comment

Originally posted by amocat View Post
        hi again Armin, the video i mention is " ADZ Tips & Tricks - New and Improved way of sharing content manually

at the minute mark 17:20 to 17:40 you say that it slows down from so much content sharing, so that is what i was wondering if it is the ram or the adzbuzz adznounce that slows? Thank you for your tutorial btw and sharing your secret technique!
        Yes, it is the RAM that slows the process. What I meant by sharing a lot of content is that after a certain time the RAM usage goes too high and it slows my PC down. For example, if I have shared few hundred posts in a row I have to reset the browser to get the RAM usage back down.

The site being slow is not related to the posting and the speed difference is very small, instead of 7 seconds, it can take 8 or little more to share a post, so nothing significant.

Hope it is more clear now.

Comment

• amocat
          amocat commented
          Editing a comment
          yes i know what you mean about ram, but im investigating why it can bog down for a few hours and then speed back up to normal for maybe 15 minutes and then bog down for houyrs again. I use a mac laptop thats fast enough, but i can reboot my os and then go directly back to sharing in my community and then back to slowww again. It is not slow for the other adzbuzz platforms, and has been happening for about a week now. It is like a governor on a moped keeping the speed at 25 mph instead of it's potential of 75 mph. Maybe i'll try other browsers, im using chrome right now.

• Ammikas
          Ammikas commented
          Editing a comment
          hmm, interesting

I am interested. I have the will and the time.

Comment

• Ammikas
          Ammikas commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey, I will talk to you on Sunday when i have more time. Meanwhile you can join dailymail community so I can make you an admin there.

Okay, thanks. I joined DM long time ago.

Comment

• Ammikas
          Ammikas commented
          Editing a comment
          I've sent you PM in the forum

Dailymail community is the highest earning community in last 7 days

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	209.0 KB
ID:	21224

Comment

I got the PM, I am starting now 19.23 Greek timeHappyyou gave me the chance.

Comment

• Ammikas
            Ammikas commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, go for it!
            And thank you for helping me out
        Working...
        X