Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SAS spot to rent: grow your community and earnings for (almost) free!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAS spot to rent: grow your community and earnings for (almost) free!

Do you own (part of) a community that you want to grow? You do not want to spend 10,000 ADZ for buying the full SAS offer? I was thinking about a special deal where you can try the SAS with minimum risk. For 110 ADZcoins you can use one of my spots for 33 days, which means that I will put your community in the spot, it will show up in the promoted communities list and people will more likely join it.

How it works?
    - choose your community you want to boost, but it has to be TOKENIZED and preferably not 100% ownership claimed
    - I claim 100 ACT of the community. This is needed, as I can only promote if I am co-owner of the community.
    - you send me the 110 ADZcoins
    - I set up your community in one of my spots and the ad starts to run
    - you should be seeing new members joining your community every day. There is no guarantee regarding the number of new members, but from my experience I would estimate 1-5 new members/day at the moment
    - if you are satisfied with the results after 33 days you can extend the offer for another period, otherwise you can decide to stop it and I remove it from the spot.

Fairly easy right? 110 ADZcoins is less than 2$ at the moment, so you are not taking a big risk to try this out.

If interested please contact me in private message and we discuss further!

Thanks for attention!
    Last edited by Matt_Rocass; 07-02-2018, 01:02 PM.
    Discover The World

Hi matt I would be interested.I am a part owner of https://adzbuzz.com/community/thesimpledollar.com. how wud isend you the 110 adz coins

Comment

• Matt_Rocass
      Matt_Rocass commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello! Please send me a private message and I'll share the details with you! Please enable private messaging in your profile seting!

detkhobut71 Please send me a private message and I'll share the details with you! Please enable private messaging in your profile seting!
    Discover The World

Comment

I don't think there is anything wrong with this personally. I was actually thinking of this idea several days ago but have not bought the offer yet. Matt beat me to it.

Remember I came up with the whole Community Admin idea of paying people to work on the community and I was just thinking of doing exactly just this renting my spots if I buy it lol.

So good idea mate

So this mean if someone has a 100% full community you won't be able to promote it for them?
      Last edited by mb001589; 07-02-2018, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Matt_Rocass
        Matt_Rocass commented
        Editing a comment
        You may be able, but the owner has to sell few tokens to you. I do not think there is anything wrong with this, either. It just gives a chance to those who cannot/do not want to buy the complete SAS offer, but yet want to try it out.

I think this is a good offer as the spot allows you to advertise up to 10 unique communities or the same community 10 times. Now, think about renting your ad space here in ADZbuzz as well specially when our daily impression grows into millions per day already. With ADZbuzz, your ADZcoin that you can burn to become advertising credits, you are part owner of the advertising platform of ADZbuzz and you can even create your own plans like Matt_Rocass is doing now with his SAS spot.

Surely, there are many reasons why this project will create many millionaires in few years time -- those who sees the opportunity and take action, and take some risks. (-:
      Eat to Work. Work to Live. In this exact order.

Comment

Working...
      X