Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like to earn up to 500 KIN Rewards?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you like to earn up to 500 KIN Rewards?

Would you like to earn some easy KIN for upvoting my video if you like it?

Here is the link to vote: https://adzbuzz.com/shares/2707406/f...cryptocurrency

And this is how the reward is going to work:
    1) The First set of 1-20 upvoters will receive 500 KIN each from me.
    2) The Second set of 21-40 upvoters will receive 200 KIN from me.
    3) The Third set of 41-60 upvoters will receive 100 KIN from me.

Rules:
    1) Click on the link and upvote.
    2) Type 'done' in the comment section on ADZbuzz under the video
    3) And send me your KIN address (use the ADZbuzz Exchange KIN deposit address if you need one) in the comment section too on ADZbuzz where you wrote 'done'
    4) I will use the position of your comment 'Done' to know where you full under within the rewards

Tip: I recommend typing 'Done' first and then coming back later to edit your comment and add your KIN address so that you do not lose the spot after voting.

Note:
    It is a two second job so you have nothing to lose if you want to participate and rewards would be paid out if I win this weeks competition prize.

Payments:
    ✓ All payouts for voting would be paid by the 12th August to your KIN address.
    Thanks to everyone that participates!
    Last edited by mb001589; 08-08-2018, 05:42 PM.

What is 'kin' number?

Comment

Should we allow bribing to win the contest? That wouldn't be natural. But if it's ok with the team, then go for it.

Comment

• Matt_Rocass
        Matt_Rocass commented
        Editing a comment
        Have to agree, this is far from genuine votes and likes.

• survivor
        survivor commented
        Editing a comment
        The rules has been set. If it does not say it is not allowed, then it is allowed. Dont hesitate to ask users, specially new, to engage with and in ADZbuzz.

This is my personal opinion.

Nobody is answering my question: What is 'kin number'?

Comment

• chhotu1995
        chhotu1995 commented
        Editing a comment
        KIN is Tokens.

Perhapes paying people to share the video would be better.We need to get the word out not keep it amungst 20 or 30 forum usuers.
      Binance is a blockchain ecosystem comprised of Exchange, Labs, Launchpad, and Info. Binance Exchange is one of the fastest growing and most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. Founded by a team of fintech and crypto experts — it is capable of processing more than 1.4 million orders per second, making it one of the fastest exchanges in the world. The platform focuses on security, robustness, and execution speed — attracting enthusiasts and professional traders alike.

Comment

Originally posted by survivor View Post
        The rules has been set. If it does not say it is not allowed, then it is allowed. Dont hesitate to ask users, specially new, to engage with and in ADZbuzz.

This is my personal opinion.
        doesn't mean that the rules are correct. not more different than the referral contest i guess
        Please join my great communities

digg.com Boracay incrediblethings.com

Comment

• survivor
          survivor commented
          Editing a comment
          Correct or not, I think it depends on who created the rules. (-: So I guess let's just respect the contest as it is. Or the project at least because I know for sure we all care about it.

Thanks ADZbuzz for officially clarifying this matter and clearing the air about it.

As a result since I was not doing anything against the rules of the contest I am going reinstate my reward incentive and re-enter the contest as a competitor and continue.

The OP would be re updated with the offer again.

As for every one else I recommend instead of criticizing the miniscule amount of members who are being proactive and participating in this contest to instead make your own videos and try to help out the community with them and win this contest too.

I find it a bit ironic how some people not participating are criticizing the hand full of members who are and being active and creative about it too.

Don't make excuses. Make your videos, participate and have fun with it.

Personally, I think the more participants trying to win and get their videos out there the better.
        Last edited by mb001589; 08-07-2018, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• kenmose
          kenmose commented
          Editing a comment
          I quite agree with you.

I upvoted your video after watching, but the problem is, which wallet do I use to collect the toke? It seems I don't have wallet as others are giving after upvoting.

Comment

• Ammikas
          Ammikas commented
          Editing a comment
          go to exchange -> wallets -> search for KIN and click the "+" sign
          Hope it helps

Correct or not, I think it depends on who created the rules. (-: So I guess let's just respect the contest as it is. Or the project at least because I know for sure we all care about it.
        yea mate, your right as we all do care a lot about adzbuzz, and i'm 100% in adzbuzz for the long haul, that's why i will keep out this competition as i respect my name too.. so i hope it will change in the future which most certainly will help.
        I will however do my own videos and i'm working on a adzbuzz song as i've never never been more than positive about adzbuzz and forever will.

and on that note mate that's all i'll say.

Comment

• survivor
          survivor commented
          Editing a comment
          Just trust in the project and the ones who are working on the ground with the only intention to push this project upward to it's success destination or at least not have completely fall into the ground for good. It will really not help this project if we keep on arguing with each other here specially that we know that we all mean well for this project. It will discourage the new users that we are trying to attract reading conflicting views about how we should do things to succeed in a public venue.

In a restaurant that I dined to few years ago, they have a saying that goes: "If you like us, share us to your friends. If you don't, please talk to us in private and we're happy to hear your thoughts."

Everyone who has a stake on this project should do just like that. If there's a contest that is being run and we don't like the rules or feel that other users are abusing it, don't talk about it in a public forum. Instead, send a message to the contest creator.

I can't wait to hear the ADZbuzz song that you're working on gmsl. And rest assured that I will share it personally to all my contacts unless it will be prohibited by an IPR. (-:

Just trust in the project and the ones who are working on the ground with the only intention to push this project upward to it's success destination or at least not have completely fall into the ground for good. It will really not help this project if we keep on arguing with each other here specially that we know that we all mean well for this project. It will discourage the new users that we are trying to attract reading conflicting views about how we should do things to succeed in a public venue.

In a restaurant that I dined to few years ago, they have a saying that goes: "If you like us, share us to your friends. If you don't, please talk to us in private and we're happy to hear your thoughts."

Everyone who has a stake on this project should do just like that. If there's a contest that is being run and we don't like the rules or feel that other users are abusing it, don't talk about it in a public forum. Instead, send a message to the contest creator.

I can't wait to hear the ADZbuzz song that you're working on gmsl. And rest assured that I will share it personally to all my contacts unless it will be prohibited by an IPR. (-:
        Sure anyone will be able to share it, as I will own the song and the music. No licence needed. I'm halfway through as I keep making changes. But want the song not just about adzbuzz but what adzbuzz can do for the world so a bigger picture to stick in their minds. So for sure I will get it done

Comment

• survivor
          survivor commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow! This is exciting. Can't wait to hear it gmsl!

I have upvoted and my KIN Add :

0x006A1C9798eDB201cCe412059325abE14144bf48

Comment

• Ammikas
          Ammikas commented
          Editing a comment
          the contest for this specific video has ended so you are little late with that

Ammikas, I still couldn't get my tokin address in spite of your help. I think something is wrong with my Adzbuzz membership in general. As an illustration: While others get notice of community gotten through 100 token, mine just keep on 'processing'; although it updates the community on which the token is used on later on.

Comment

Originally posted by kenmose View Post
          Ammikas, I still couldn't get my tokin address in spite of your help. I think something is wrong with my Adzbuzz membership in general. As an illustration: While others get notice of community gotten through 100 token, mine just keep on 'processing'; although it updates the community on which the token is used on later on.
          Can you go to your wallet and check please, its happened to me a few times but its always in my wallet when I check straight after.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who participated in my KIN giveaway!

The winners are all listed here:
            http://adz4life.com/kin-reward-payout-august-10th-2018/

Comment

Originally posted by mb001589 View Post
              Thanks to everyone who participated in my KIN giveaway!

The winners are all listed here:
              http://adz4life.com/kin-reward-payout-august-10th-2018/
              Thanks miles

Comment

Working...
              X