ADZ World's ADZ Airdrop. Earn ADZcoins by completing simple tasks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADZ World's ADZ Airdrop. Earn ADZcoins by completing simple tasks

Want to earn more ADZ. ADZ World's ADZ Airdrop gives you the chance to earn 70 ADZ a week. Just like, comment and share or choose to complete just one task and you will earn up to 70 ADZ every week.

Click the picture to find out more.
    Click image for larger versionName:	Airdrop.jpgViews:	1Size:	109.3 KBID:	23335

Attached Files
    Last edited by Ammikas; 08-15-2018, 08:08 AM.
    < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Join my communities and get FREE coins!

The tutprials videos you posted each has nowhere to like and comment separately. Or are we supposed to view these in Adzbuzz Forum?

Comment

Originally posted by kenmose View Post
      The tutprials videos you posted each has nowhere to like and comment separately. Or are we supposed to view these in Adzbuzz Forum?
      You need to join my ADZbuzz blog and videos are listed there. You will like and comment in Youtube.
      I will create a tutorial what you have to do exactly to participate in ADZ Airdrop.

Comment

The second video for the airdrop

Click on the picture and read the instructions for the airdrop. Go to the original post to find out more.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	How to claim your daily reward.jpg Views:	1 Size:	110.9 KB ID:	23411

Comment

New video for the airdrop:

This is a special video with increased rewards. Click on the picture and find out more. NB! You can join ADZ Giveaways Telegram channel to get announcments of new giveaways/airdrops and live broadcasts straight to your smartphone.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Airdrop 70 adz a week.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	23470

Comment

Working...
          X