This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affiliate links for Neobux and Clixsense

Hi everyone, as you know on Oct 7 we started an extra income stream to help the growth of the business and so everyone's. With the co-operation of members, we believe we will achieve what we plan to with this income stream.

However, a kind member gave us the feedback that it's difficult for people to access the affiliate links for this income stream. So, we decided to separately provide the affiliate links here and make this thread stick at the top, so that it becomes easy for anyone to refer by just sending the url to people.

So here they are

Neobux

Clixsense

Hope this is convenient for you.

PS. This is the link to relevant thread
    https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main...e-to-earn-more
    Last edited by camohitmishra; 10-11-2017, 07:21 AM.

I think you must make an anouncement in adzbuzz because not all members join this forum. And if i not join that neobux or clixsense, do i still get adzcoin for daily visit?
    Last edited by guilin_czSwwyrIYcIAjMUyTgCRQdq9; 10-11-2017, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by guilin_czSwwyrIYcIAjMUyTgCRQdq9 View Post
      I think you must make an anouncement in adzbuzz because not all members join this forum. And if i not join that neobux or clixsense, do i still get adzcoin for daily visit?
      Hi, there will be many options to qualify for daily earnings soon. Neobux and Clixsense is just the start. Please refer the original thread for more information. The link is in the Opening Post. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Mohith I have some doubts regarding sign up to neobux and clixsense . Who is the referrer to both sites Jens or someone else? Because while opens sign up links of clixsense the name of referrer shows Loreen estilore and in Neobux it shows only referrer ID

Comment

Originally posted by Shetty View Post
          Hi Mohith I have some doubts regarding sign up to neobux and clixsense . Who is the referrer to both sites Jens or someone else? Because while opens sign up links of clixsense the name of referrer shows Loreen estilore and in Neobux it shows only referrer ID
          Hi Vasanth, Loreen is a part of ADZbuzz team, she is the wife of Jens and ADZBuz is registered in her name. So that link is fine.
          The link of Neobux is fine as well and is of ADZbuzz

Comment

Hi, I signed up to neobox and clixsense from the above links but how to know that I did correct I cannot find my sponsor . My user name in the both companies omega333

Comment

Originally posted by Omega3 View Post
              Hi, I signed up to neobox and clixsense from the above links but how to know that I did correct I cannot find my sponsor . My user name in the both companies omega333
              Hi, in Clixsense you should see the name Loreen Estilore as your sponsor. But in Neobux they don't show the sponsor name. But if you have clicked the link and directly signed up you should be good. Also update your username you used in Neobux and Clixsense in ADZbuzz Bonus wallet settings. When the file runs next time you will see the points there.

Comment

My Neobux account got suspended after only having it for a day....and I didn't click ads from a mobile, only on my home computer.......was there another reason why they may suspend you that was mentioned? ........what should I say when I write them requesting my account back?.......thanks

Comment

Originally posted by punchline View Post
                  My Neobux account got suspended after only having it for a day....and I didn't click ads from a mobile, only on my home computer.......was there another reason why they may suspend you that was mentioned? ........what should I say when I write them requesting my account back?.......thanks
                  Oh really! Just ask them the reason why they suspended it. This is the first case we've heard

Comment

guess I'm the lucky one lol ...... is there a contact email I can reach them at? it seems like all ways of reaching them are blocked once your account is suspended.

Comment

guess I'm the lucky one lol ...... is there a contact email I can reach them at? it seems like all ways of reaching them are blocked once your account is suspended.
                      I am sorry to hear this punchline Unfortunately I can not seem to find any mail id on their website. There are two ways to contact support one is Live chat support and another is a form but both are inbuild in their site.

If someone else could help, it will be appreciated. I'll see if I can find anyway to help you.

Comment

There is a forum, maybe you can get some help there.
                        I too cannot find email address where you can contact the support

Comment

• camohitmishra
                          camohitmishra commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks Armin. Yeah see if you can contact their forum. You might get explanation there.

• punchline
                          punchline commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I don't see any way to post on the forum unless you're logged in unfortunately.....and I found a couple support e-mails but all the comments that go with them say they never got a response.......guess Neobux is a no-go for me :P

Hi all,

I understand the purpose of Neobux even if i don't like it and this case shows us that this company is not the best option for ABZbuzz. Anyway I know your are working hard and hope NEOBUX will be temporary.
                        New members will not know about this so could it be possible to update the FAQ and add two links on the main page to get an easy access to Neobux and clicsense?

Thanks

Julien

Comment

Originally posted by gerlav31 View Post
                          Hi all,

I understand the purpose of Neobux even if i don't like it and this case shows us that this company is not the best option for ABZbuzz. Anyway I know your are working hard and hope NEOBUX will be temporary.
                          New members will not know about this so could it be possible to update the FAQ and add two links on the main page to get an easy access to Neobux and clicsense?

Thanks

Julien
                          Hi,yeah we'l see how it goes with Neobux and Clixsense. We are already setting up more income streams like Titan and Social panel and ADZbuzz Gold membership is launched yesterday. More will come so if Neobux and Clixsense does not serve us we'll take action accordingly.

This post in the forum is created and make sticky, for people to easily inform others. People can just send the url of this post. We'll see how else we can make this prominent. Thanks for your suggestion

Comment

Hi,Camohitmishra please look at my points how can the system calculate 0.06 despite of I click on 4 orange advertisement daily and what about clixsense if I finished offer there ?

Comment

Working...
                            X