This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omega3 View Post
    Hi,Camohitmishra please look at my points how can the system calculate 0.06 despite of I click on 4 orange advertisement daily and what about clixsense if I finished offer there ?
    Hi, could you please contact support with your usernames and this detail? Also please attach a screenahot in the support ticket from the stats in your Neobux account that will show you have clicked orange ads and how many. We need your details so that our developers can look at it and we don't seek personal account details in this public forum. so I request you to raise the support ticket with all details here https://help.adzbuzz.com

Regarding Clixsense, when you use ADZbuzz referral link ADZbuzz earns commission from your activies there which it credits in your Bonus wallet in your ADZbuzz account, just like Neobux. So if you have done some activities which has earned ADZbuzz commission that will be credited to your account.
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

• Father
      Father commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, I asked same thing two weeks ago. I click every day on Orange ads only and I have already $0.080 in Neobux but I got only $0.40 on ADZBuzz. I've sent a ticket to the ADZ support with screenshots but until now no answer. The only answer was from Tatiana my ticket was sent to the dev team.

Hi Mohit camohitmishra ,
    could you provide the update regarding Neobux and clixsense in a PDF format or update the FAQ section? We do not have acess to the post anymore since you changed the forum so new and returning members have no idea of the operation. In the FAQ it still says that a daily login is required in order to earn.
    Thanks

Comment

Hi gerlav31 Yeah we still need to update the FAQ section. Jens is working on that. Regarding the update I'll see if I can transfer that section here. Its basically the discussion that you want, if I am correct. The pdf contains only the mention of Neobux and Clixsense and their affiliates links which are already here in opening post.
      Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Working...
      X