Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DFY feature

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DFY feature

    Hi. I bought a big bunch of Adz yesterday. Now I want to use the DFY feature on Adzbuzz to earn some passive.
    I really need some kind of guide or something that can explain all the wallets, and what I can do with them.

    I transfered some coins from web wallet to ad wallet and Enabled DFY, but then a withdrawal started from Ad wallet to Credits.
    So that means that the Credits are what I need to start the DFY? its not enough that the coins just are in Ad wallet ?. And I can then "adjust" the credit balance to get back the ownership of my coins and make a withdrawal back to ADZ wallet.

    Thanks

  • #2
    I just want to inform you, what can you earn with your decision:
    i got 1.39272427 ADZcoins for 18,000.00 ADCredits yesterday.
    Is it good or not depends from your point of view.
    That means: 508.34 / Year. That means 2,82% / Year.
    Of course: this is current situation, it can be worse, it can be better, you never know.
    The answer is blowing in the wind.......
    Corksson

    Comment


    • #3
      DFY basically for those who want to advertisement on adzbuzz and DFY balance you can sell later on but u cant withdraw DFY balance and price will depend on demand i feel it could higher then adz coin rate or low there is no exact science about it but till then you will get the profit from it so its every one have own decision rest i feel Jens or Mohit can more clarfy on it

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks for the reply. I got a little over 10k adz, so guess the earnings won't be that big. Just waiting for the Masternode to be implemented and then I will be using the 10k for that. just thought that while I wait I could as well store them a place where I could get some earnings.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dennishansen View Post
          Hi. I bought a big bunch of Adz yesterday. Now I want to use the DFY feature on Adzbuzz to earn some passive.
          I really need some kind of guide or something that can explain all the wallets, and what I can do with them.

          I transfered some coins from web wallet to ad wallet and Enabled DFY, but then a withdrawal started from Ad wallet to Credits.
          So that means that the Credits are what I need to start the DFY? its not enough that the coins just are in Ad wallet ?. And I can then "adjust" the credit balance to get back the ownership of my coins and make a withdrawal back to ADZ wallet.

          Thanks
          Please check the faq page here: https://adzbuzz.com/faq

          In the advertisers section you'll find some guides explaining how it works.

          All the best.
          Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

          Become A Gold Member Today

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by dennishansen View Post
            Thanks for the reply. I got a little over 10k adz, so guess the earnings won't be that big. Just waiting for the Masternode to be implemented and then I will be using the 10k for that. just thought that while I wait I could as well store them a place where I could get some earnings.
            Yes don't base your assumptions on the comment above, we haven't promoted ADZbuzz yet so earnings can't be high for the DFY service now. Once traffic increases so will earnings that's how advertising works.
            Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

            Become A Gold Member Today

            Comment


            • dennishansen
              dennishansen commented
              Editing a comment
              of cause! thanks
              How is it going with masternode implementation ? any ETA ?

            • JensSteyaert
              JensSteyaert commented
              Editing a comment
              We're at about 2/3 of development of the code and then will run the new blockchain of testnet. We haven't got a lot more info atm so we won't post a new update until the code is finished but according to our blockchain developer things are going smooth.

          • #7
            Hi dennishansen, myself personally I put about 50% of my ADZcoins in DFY. About Corksson comment about blowing in the wind, he does that he has his rants every now and then. I find it comical but not comical is what the fantastic things the Devs and Jens have done since day 1 and are continuing to do.

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by dennishansen View Post
              Hi. I bought a big bunch of Adz yesterday. Now I want to use the DFY feature on Adzbuzz to earn some passive.
              I really need some kind of guide or something that can explain all the wallets, and what I can do with them.

              I transfered some coins from web wallet to ad wallet and Enabled DFY, but then a withdrawal started from Ad wallet to Credits.
              So that means that the Credits are what I need to start the DFY? its not enough that the coins just are in Ad wallet ?. And I can then "adjust" the credit balance to get back the ownership of my coins and make a withdrawal back to ADZ wallet.

              Thanks
              If you only have 10k ADZcoins and you bought them in order to use for the Masternode then personally I won't burn them for ad-credits just for the DFY feature.

              I would just hold them instead until the Masternode is ready and then use them for it.

              The reason being is because it is very easy to convert your ADZcoins into ad-credits but once you do so we don't know how easy it is going to be to sell those ad-credits back into ADZcoins yet.

              In the long-run it would probably be easy, but short term it might take a while as there may not be enough demand for ad-credits yet. So you may find that the Masternode is completed and you are still waiting for your ad-credits to be sold back into ADZcoins.

              So for that reason I won't burn them personally if the only reason your doing so is for the DFY income.

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by mb001589 View Post

                If you only have 10k ADZcoins and you bought them in order to use for the Masternode then personally I won't burn them for ad-credits just for the DFY feature.

                I would just hold them instead until the Masternode is ready and then use them for it.

                The reason being is because it is very easy to convert your ADZcoins into ad-credits but once you do so we don't know how easy it is going to be to sell those ad-credits back into ADZcoins yet.

                In the long-run it would probably be easy, but short term it might take a while as there may not be enough demand for ad-credits yet. So you may find that the Masternode is completed and you are still waiting for your ad-credits to be sold back into ADZcoins.

                So for that reason I won't burn them personally if the only reason your doing so is for the DFY income.
                That's indeed the only point to consider imo. A 50/50 approach or even 30/70 depending on how your investment strategy looks is always a good idea.

                About exchanging ad credits, there will be new advertisers coming once we start promoting and ADZbuzz will use 50% of its profits to buy ad credits daily, so there will always be a constant demand meaning you'll be able to exchange ad credits for ADZcoins every day guaranteed. How much depends on various factors.
                Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

                Become A Gold Member Today

                Comment


                • #10
                  I have to agree with mb001589 . Hold on to your ADZ for now if you want to set up a masternode. Another useful bit of information (which i learned the hard way) is that dont put the ADZ into your trading wallet too, because if you will no actively be trading, you will just lose a bit of ADZ with the transfer (the transfer fee). Passive income is good, but patience is even better. JensSteyaert is working hard on the masternode aspect of this project and we should have more info in the coming weeks. And my gut feeling tells me, that 1,5 months from now, we should have masternodes up and running

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by JensSteyaert View Post

                    That's indeed the only point to consider imo. A 50/50 approach or even 30/70 depending on how your investment strategy looks is always a good idea.

                    About exchanging ad credits, there will be new advertisers coming once we start promoting and ADZbuzz will use 50% of its profits to buy ad credits daily, so there will always be a constant demand meaning you'll be able to exchange ad credits for ADZcoins every day guaranteed. How much depends on various factors.
                    I'm a little confused Jens about the numbers.

                    If 50% of the profit revenue is going to be used to burn ADZcoins and 50% is also going to be used to buy ad-credits daily. Then that would not leave any room for the profit share. Did you make a mistake or am I misunderstanding or missed something?

                    Comment


                    • ahsanulkhan
                      ahsanulkhan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think Jens was talking about splitting the investment not the profit share

                    • JensSteyaert
                      JensSteyaert commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah that's a mistake, if we turn ADZcoin into ad credits we actually burn them, the other 50% of our profits goes to the daily profit share.
                  Working...
                  X