Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tifostarter

Hello

what is going on with tifostarter?Sometimes ago that was marketing as a major project for adzbuzz, but now everything is silent.

Most likely got bumped down the to do list. Maybe by the end of this year we will see something.

Comment

The ADZbuzz Exchange will give our project more value, success and even growth in the ADZcoin price than Tifostarter and Titan put together would at this stage. That is why Tifostarter and Titan at this stage is not that important for the developers to be focusing on. Yes, last year it was a big deal but that was before ADZbuzz introduced the Exchange, Gold Memberships, Bonus Wallet and Buying of Communities etc.

And so Tifostarter and Titan are just not that important right now, but will be added eventually once the more important things that will actually benefit the project significantly right now are completed I guess.

Comment

Yes exchange and communities are very important in current scenario once they complete after added more then 100 pair and full development of exchange with sub domain then its good to think about tifostarter and titan

Comment

I know it's confusing for some people because Tifostarter was really announced BIG, but guess they eliminate it since they focused to exchange, masternodes, communities... instead what is way better in my opinion.

Comment

I hope that exchange will finally bring wind in adzbuzz sails.

Comment

Working...
            X