Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DFY - Activation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DFY - Activation

    Hi Everyone,

    How many adz is needed to activate DFY? If DFY is activated, is this lifetime or in limited period? Thank for your reply...
    https://adzbuzz.com/community/investing.com

  • #2
    Hi, currently a minimum of 100 Ad Credits are required to activate DFY. It is valid for as long as you keep DFY option activated.
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by camohitmishra View Post
      Hi, currently a minimum of 100 Ad Credits are required to activate DFY. It is valid for as long as you keep DFY option activated.
      How can I canvert the ADZ earnings to ADS credit? I want to activate DFY.

      https://adzbuzz.com/community/investing.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Next to the total available balance on this page: https://adzbuzz.com/earnings/wallet-stats you'll find a transfer link. There you can send your earnings to your ad wallet.

        After that you can withdraw your coins in the ad wallet to the burn address on this page: https://adzbuzz.com/aap/withdraw by enabling the "exchange for ad space" button.
        Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

        Become A Gold Member Today

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JensSteyaert View Post
          Next to the total available balance on this page: https://adzbuzz.com/earnings/wallet-stats you'll find a transfer link. There you can send your earnings to your ad wallet.

          After that you can withdraw your coins in the ad wallet to the burn address on this page: https://adzbuzz.com/aap/withdraw by enabling the "exchange for ad space" button.
          I did the transfer.. but i think i need to do some more, it was not activated, no coin is showing yet.
          Attached Files
          https://adzbuzz.com/community/investing.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CryptoMania777 View Post

            I did the transfer.. but i think i need to do some more, it was not activated, no coin is showing yet.
            Hi, you get the Ad Credits once the transfer to the burn address is confirmed. So its not immediate and go through the normal process of confirmations on bockchain.
            Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

            Comment

            Working...
            X