Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After how long are my coins credited to the exchange?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After how long are my coins credited to the exchange?

I just tried out depositing ADZ to the exchange for the first time. From my end, the transaction has been processed, but on the platform, it reads 0 adz. Ever since 21st feb my problems here have been compounding, and I have no idea why. So, kindly clarify whether the deposits are automatic or manually approved. Thanks.

Originally posted by jacktyrus View Post
    I just tried out depositing ADZ to the exchange for the first time. From my end, the transaction has been processed, but on the platform, it reads 0 adz. Ever since 21st feb my problems here have been compounding, and I have no idea why. So, kindly clarify whether the deposits are automatic or manually approved. Thanks.
    Where did you send the ADZcoins from?

If you send from an external address you need to wait until the blockchain confirms your transaction, if from within ADZbuzz it needs to be approved.
    Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Oh. Ok. Thanks for the explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by jacktyrus View Post
        Oh. Ok. Thanks for the explanation.
        You're welcome
        Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

i want to learn all exchange function is there any video in Urdu/Hindi?

Comment

Originally posted by khalidxpert View Post
            i want to learn all exchange function is there any video in Urdu/Hindi?
            There is no official video made by ADZbuzz in Urdu/Hindi. If some member has created that personally then we are not aware of the same.

ADZbuzz exchange is like any other exchange but most beneficial for traders as they can use trading fee to earn daily passive income. Like any exchange you can buy/sell altcoins that are being traded on ADZbuzz exchange. You can also trade in ADZbuzz Community tokens.

To get complete info about ACT (ADZbuzz Community Tokens) refer this thread It contains the guide in pdf explaining complete system
            To get more info about ADZbuzz Exchange refer this thread It contains the whitepaper explaining ADZbuzz Exchange Concept

For learning how to trade generally using any Trading exchange please search in Youtube, you should find many tutorials there
            Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

@2-jenssteyaert @JensSteyaert kindly accept my friendship request I am Pakistan and a leader I need to talk to you

Comment

Working...
            X