About Two-Factor Authentication

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Two-Factor Authentication

I enabled my Two-Factor Authentication and went to check it how it works. Then I write down my log-in data and click a button to log-in on the ADZbuzz. Then appears a page like you see at the beginning of the post: "Oops! your feed is empty. Try follow communities. Find Content." I must click on "Find Content" to open that page:

Then I go to my Google Two-Factor Authentication app and write authentication code and click "Verify".

It will be very easier just to skip the first page that appears and go to a page where you need to write down a code. It's so confusing to see the "Oops!" page. Can You create a fix kirby to optimize all this to be simple like should be?
    JOIN MY COMMUNITIES

hcl.hr, woodworkingguides.info

I didn't even know we have 2FA as an option. I use it everywhere where I have any coins so great to see it here

Comment

I didn't know about 2FA as well! Nice to see that.

Comment

Those who didn't know about 2FA, It was mentioned in the latest development report
        < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

• tris
          tris commented
          Editing a comment
          How did I missed it? Hm...thanks

I did not know about 2fa option. How do I enable it? Thanks.

Comment

• Hrvatko
          Hrvatko commented
          Editing a comment
          rhi10k Go to Settings --> Privacy Settings -->Enable Two-Factor Authentication and chose "Yes" then you will have QR code to scan it with Google Two-Factor Authentication application on your phone which you must download from GooglePlay. When you scan it you will have 6 digit code and that code you must write down on your "Privacy Settings" under QR code, you will see the place to write it. When you do all that, press "Save Changes" on the bottom left corner of the page. That's it

Thanks a lot Hrvatko ! Much appreciated!

Comment

• Hrvatko
          Hrvatko commented
          Editing a comment
          Any time. I'm glad that this was helpful for you

kirby did You reported that? No answer from You.
        JOIN MY COMMUNITIES

Comment

• kirby
          kirby commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, i already inform it on my co-dev whose working on the 2FA. There will be upcoming release including some improvement and bug fixes for this

• Hrvatko
          Hrvatko commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank You very much for the info

every time i login i will have a new code or i will use the code which i saved please clearify as i dont know about 2fa thanx

Comment

• Ammikas
          Ammikas commented
          Editing a comment
          The app which you use to generate 2fa will generate new code in every 30 seconds. So you cannot use the same code.

Hi armin suppose i lose my phone on which the codes r generated than i will not be able to login i can take a new phone install the authenticator but how can i back up or enable 2 fa for adzbuzz on the new phone thanx

Comment

• mastwal
          mastwal commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi first keep safe screenshot of scanbar which you scan from google authanticator and if you lose your mobile and you bring your new mobile just download again google authonitator and scan the same scanbar it will run again but if u lost that scanbar you cant recover then so be carefull and save it some secure place

Its very important for everyone to keep screenshot of scanbar which you first time scan from google authonticator and save it some secure place as its need again if you lost your mobile as from new mobile u can download again google authonticator and just scan the same scanbar which you were save the same one and its again running

Comment

mastwal Good info for helping set-up 2FA. Indeed is very helpful to save the authenticator key and create a screenshot of the barcode if you lost mobile or delete 2FA like I was.

aloksood150HhLMoz Anyway, if you lost key, screenshot or mobile, just send a ticket to support to remove your 2FA from your account and then you can enable it again and save all data from it.
          JOIN MY COMMUNITIES

Comment

Working...
          X