When I'm I getting sorted?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I'm I getting sorted?

I have waited two months to resume my normal membership operations. My efforts to reach support have been met by pin-drop silence. Due to this, I have resulted to asking this one question here, "when I'm I getting sorted?"
    I miss the days when I was happy being part of this great project.
    We all love closure, don't we?

What's your ticket ID and when exactly did you send it?
    Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

The original ticket or the ignored tickets?

Comment

But won't everyone here view the ticket, if I post it. Anyways here's the ID; Q7Q-S2G-1U1

Comment

I notified our help desk manager, she will get back to you when she's online.
          Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

@jacktyrus As I explained to you in reply to your ticket more than once, Technical Support will sort it out as soon as they have time. There is no point of sending multiple tickets regarding the same issue. You just need to be patient and wait for the developers . I am not going to go into discussing your issue in the public format. just be patient, and it will be sorted.

Comment

I appreciate your efforts in addressing my issue. I may not understand the logic behind this issue, but since you have the upper hand, I'll be patient and wait for the developers to work on it.

Comment

Working...
              X