Manual Sharing vs. Crawling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual Sharing vs. Crawling

I enabled both of my communities to automatically crawl, but I only earn something like .003 ADZCoin, but if I manually share, then I earn around 10 ADZcoin daily. So my question is:

1) What is the point of automatic crawling if it doesn't earn virtually anything?
    2) Why is manual sharing worth more than crawling, if the article and the amount of follower is the same?

If I have to manually, share everything, I will...I just don't see why its worth more.

TheChive | uproxx

Hi, I am afraid we can't talk much on earnings except the fact that the parameters are secret and ever changing. So if you feel manual sharing gives you more earnings, you can try that.
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Originally posted by poorkie View Post
      I enabled both of my communities to automatically crawl, but I only earn something like .003 ADZCoin, but if I manually share, then I earn around 10 ADZcoin daily. So my question is:

1) What is the point of automatic crawling if it doesn't earn virtually anything?
      2) Why is manual sharing worth more than crawling, if the article and the amount of follower is the same?

If I have to manually, share everything, I will...I just don't see why its worth more.
      How do you share a content manually for a community that you have ownership? I just saw an AdzAnnounce button but it didn't post what I've typed there.

Comment

Originally posted by GXRosa View Post

How do you share a content manually for a community that you have ownership? I just saw an AdzAnnounce button but it didn't post what I've typed there.
        HI, to share manually you just need to share the url of the article (or post) you want to share with community. I think you tried to type a message and share in the community through ADZnounce. If it is so, that's not the feature of ADZnounce yet. ADZnounce is used only to share the article from the website, whose community members own.
        Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Originally posted by GXRosa View Post

If you wish to share something that you type, you can do it in your blog community, which will bring you earnings too

Comment

Working...
          X