"Reserved in orders"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Reserved in orders"

I have some btc sitting in "reserved in orders". Is there any way I can remove it from that listing so that it can be used?

A while back I had the exact same problem, only with ADZ instead of BTC. It took me a while to find the community where I had put that buy order, but eventually I found it and was able to cancel that order and re-claim my "Reserved in orders" funds.

So, go through all of the stuff you've been involved with in the exchange and you will (eventually) find the order(s) that you need to cancel to re-claim your funds.

Comment

• zeldamajora
      zeldamajora commented
      Editing a comment
      i will not bother myself finding an order i put 2 or 3 weeks before ,so i hope dev team find out a solution for this

Originally posted by kingsmill71 View Post
    I have some btc sitting in "reserved in orders". Is there any way I can remove it from that listing so that it can be used?
    Hi, just visit the following link and click on Closed Time to Sort. It will show all your Open orders which you can cancel then.
    https://adzbuzz.com/exchange/history/orders

Click image for larger version

Name:	Find Open Orders.png
Views:	1
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	23096
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

camohitmishra Tarithel thanks for your replies but one more question - how do I cancel the Open Order? Apologies for my ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by kingsmill71 View Post
        camohitmishra Tarithel thanks for your replies but one more question - how do I cancel the Open Order? Apologies for my ignorance.
        Open the trading pair and scroll down enough

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	231.2 KB
ID:	23111
        < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Join my communities and get FREE coins!

Comment

• kingsmill71
          kingsmill71 commented
          Editing a comment