Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused

Hi.
    I have been away from crypto a few months. And I must say, I am a bit confused about ADZ and what has been going on.

I bought 10k adz coin a year ago. they are in my web wallet on adz buzz.com.
    I can see I got a little over 2k Buzzex from an airdrop.
    so whats up with all these coins ?

in the Airdrop it says "Send your Adzcoins to your ADZbuzz ADZ Wallet"
    where is that?

And what about masternode. is that only a thing for buzzex coins or also Adzcoin ?

I am just confused.
    Hope someone will take the time and give me as overview

Thanks

Adzbuzz developement team has created the Buzzex crypto exchange. Just prelaunched. In a few months the exchange will be active. For being a loyal member of adzbuzz Jens has decided to give all members a 5:1 airdrop of buzzex coins to all adzbuzz members that hold adzcoins. All info is in this whitepaper. https://buzzex.io/Buzzex-Whitepaper.pdf

There are currently options for your buzzex coins to earn using staking, mining, masternodes, and completing tasks. Most of us are discussing all of this on the telegram app. Look up 'Buzzexio Chat' and ''The adzcoin project discussion' user groups.

Welcome back! Big things are coming very soon.

Comment

Thanks a lot!

So this means that Adzcoin still have a purpose ? and I will still be able to setup a adzcoin masternode, when that it implemented ?
      Buzzex is a new coin with another purpose, not a part of adzcoin other than it is developed by the same team?

Comment

Yes adzcoin and adzbuzz still has a big purpose. They are just on hold until the buzzex exchange takes off. When that happens, profits from buzzex will be used to grow adzbuzz.

Comment

Originally posted by dennishansen View Post
        Thanks a lot!

So this means that Adzcoin still have a purpose ? and I will still be able to setup a adzcoin masternode, when that it implemented ?
        Buzzex is a new coin with another purpose, not a part of adzcoin other than it is developed by the same team?
        When Buzzex trading will start (Dec 2018/Jan 2019) 40% from the revenue will be used as ADZBuzz profit share which means those funds will be used to buy ADZ from the market.

With the current settings ADZcoin Masternodes are coming at the block 500K
        < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

Working...
        X