Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket Support

Hi,

I've submitted two support tickets about getting a refund for my gold membership (didn't realize it would auto renew) but I haven't gotten a response.

You should delete one of those tickets. They do get answered. If not, post your ticket number here after a few days. You should think it over and keep your gold membership. Great things are coming with in the next year.

Comment

• hotspot
      hotspot commented
      Editing a comment
      Great things are coming with in the next year? What happened to this year? I bought 762,000 Adzcoins and right now they are worth $0.00341609 for each coin. I paid over 4 times that much for the coins over a year ago. By next year they won't be worth anything. I could have bought over 4 times the amount I paid for the coins. What a waste of money that was.

• dollarbill
      dollarbill commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you purchase Litecoin last February? If so, your investment is down times 8. My Adzcoins investment is also down about 8 times. My point is...the whole market is way down this year. Next year 40% profits from Buzzex will be used to build up Adzbuzz. Will have to wait and see what happens.

Originally posted by darias View Post
    Hi,

I've submitted two support tickets about getting a refund for my gold membership (didn't realize it would auto renew) but I haven't gotten a response.
    @darias Your original ticket and the second ticket you sent were replied to, but you have not opened any of the replies

Comment

Believe me, it is better you keep the membership, for long term sake. The coming benefits are enormous.

Comment

Working...
      X