Kin coin swap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kin coin swap

I have my Kin coins in our Adzbuzz exchange .They are migrating to their own blockchain and they have announced that Kin coin swap last date is June 12 ,2019 .Will our exchange take care of it?Please clarify.Thanks

Hi, members can swap their KIN tokens to KIN coins with Changelly. Below linked page can be referred for the process.

https://changelly.com/blog/kin-token...ial-changelly/
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Thanks Mohit.I have one more question.I want to swap little by little because of fear of safety of coins swapped.My adzbuzz wallet is kin token wallet not kin coin wallet.Are they both same?Suppose i have 10000 kin tokens.and i want to swap 1000 tokens first and i get 1000 kin coins .where will these kin coins will be stored?will it be along with kin tokens.in the same kin token wallet or is it necessary to create another kin wallet for kin coins?

Comment

I am getting the message that recipient address is invalid as i geve my adzbuzz kin address from exchange wallet

Comment

Originally posted by peria1949 View Post
          I am getting the message that recipient address is invalid as i geve my adzbuzz kin address from exchange wallet
          Hi, please raise a support ticket and technical team will look into this.
          Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Originally posted by camohitmishra View Post
            Hi, members can swap their KIN tokens to KIN coins with Changelly. Below linked page can be referred for the process.

https://changelly.com/blog/kin-token...ial-changelly/
            Just making sure, Jens already said that anyone who had KIN stored on ADZX would have the swap taken care of by the team via another exchange.

So we don't have to worry about any of that if you keep your coins on ADZbuzz.

Is that correct.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tonessp View Post

Just making sure, Jens already said that anyone who had KIN stored on ADZX would have the swap taken care of by the team via another exchange.

Is that correct.

Thanks
              Hi, yeah members can swap their KIN tokens on Changelly. The process is simple as described in the article. Just need to get a wallet address in Changelly, send the coins there and enter a different address where member wants to send the swapped coins.

Hope its not inconvenient for members.

Wish You Luck!
              Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Hi Mohit, you misunderstood my question. It's the opposite I am asking we don't have to do anything just leave Kin stored on ADZX.

Jens already said that anyone who had KIN stored on ADZX would have the swap taken care of by the team via another exchange.

Is that correct.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tonessp View Post
                  Hi Mohit, you misunderstood my question. It's the opposite I am asking we don't have to do anything just leave Kin stored on ADZX.

Jens already said that anyone who had KIN stored on ADZX would have the swap taken care of by the team via another exchange.

Is that correct.

Thanks
                  Hi, we discussed this and keeping the convenience of members at priority we have decided to take care of the swap ourselves.

Wish You Luck!
                  Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Thank you! So, we do not have to care about it

Comment

Working...
                    X