Important addition showing our system works perfectly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important addition showing our system works perfectly

Hi everybody, I have got something new for you. We have developed a section which highlights the impact our system is making on publishers, expressed in numbers, which people notice more I believe

People can now check how ADZbuzz is solving multi-billion dollar issue created by ad blockers. This link contains the information for just top 50 websites which highlights what ADZbuzz is doing for thousands now and eventually millions of publishers. We just need to continue on this road. So here it is. I am sure you will like it

https://adzbuzz.com/top-earning-communities

Great addition, this is a good idea. Where can we find the link on ADZbuzz page?

Comment

Hello and good morning Mohit!
      yes this is indeed a great addition that should show to newcomers the potential of owning and growing a community.
      i have a question though, is this list a dynamic one or static? i mean does it fetch data from database and update the list automatically or is it a static list that have been filled manually and needs to be updated everytime by somebody?
      Thanks for the addition anyway!
      Great days ahead i feel for the adzbuzz project and a great 2018 year!

Comment

Great addition - I can see that there is a lot of hard work going on by the Devs

Comment

Originally posted by gerlav31 View Post
          Great addition, this is a good idea. Where can we find the link on ADZbuzz page?
          Thanks. We are yet to add this to ADZbuzz as we plan to add few things more to this. So once we are done, we'll add that. This is just to share with the community how we are improving our system day by day. This also serves demand by few to update them with the happenings

Comment

Originally posted by lilou115 View Post
            Hello and good morning Mohit!
            yes this is indeed a great addition that should show to newcomers the potential of owning and growing a community.
            i have a question though, is this list a dynamic one or static? i mean does it fetch data from database and update the list automatically or is it a static list that have been filled manually and needs to be updated everytime by somebody?
            Thanks for the addition anyway!
            Great days ahead i feel for the adzbuzz project and a great 2018 year!
            Hi lilou115 . This shows the actual data. So yeah this shows the opportunity ADZbuzz is providing to people. We are not a bit off in saying people can earn a full time income with ADZbuzz.

To answer your question, this page automatically gets updated. So yeah, it's not a static page.

Thanks. This page acts as the answer to proof people generally ask. It also acts as a reply to people doubting our efforts and intentions. Its a good summary of what we are doing to help thousands of people and the numbers will keep on improving. So yeah, we just need to continue with the concept we have developed and coming days will be great, as you say.

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaR View Post
              Great addition - I can see that there is a lot of hard work going on by the Devs
              Thanks Amanda. And there is no doubt the work our talented developers are doing to create a huge system in ADZbuzz

Comment

Mohit, I was wondering if it would be a good idea to have a dedicated thread (maybe sticky) for members communities? I know that we have one already, but has become buried. I think this would make communities more visible and encourage others to join.

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaR View Post
                  Mohit, I was wondering if it would be a good idea to have a dedicated thread (maybe sticky) for members communities? I know that we have one already, but has become buried. I think this would make communities more visible and encourage others to join.
                  Hi Amanda, there's one already at the moment which is very much active. I see almost daily activities in that thread, including today. Here it is
                  https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main...mmunities-here

People can also use signatures on forum (once it's fixed) to advertise their communities. Also on ADZbuzz people can advertise their communities. A new ad spot will also be added in the sidebar soon.

So I guess we already have a lot of options for people to advertise their communities.

Comment

Okay, thanks Mohit

Comment

This is very good news Now people will saw top communities and they will join in it and from another side community manager will give all the best to react the top communities, that is really good. Some kind of competition and I know that is a good feeling to see your community in the top because mine is also there Good job ADZbuzz Team, we are all so proud to be here

Comment

Good feature. I think it would be better if we can have the Adzcoin figure first followed by the $ value including the Adz rate in brackets; and also the $ value at Adzrate of 1 Adz = 1$. The earnings for trakia.ca would be 35874.42002465 ADZ ($1036 @ 1Adz = $0.029; will be $35874 when 1Adz = $1).

Comment

What a great idea. I better get busy and get my community ranking higher....
                          $$$ Use this untapped social platform to build your referral base $$$

Comment

I would just swap $ and ADZcoins
                            Primary should be etc. 2000 ADZcoins earned and secondary it's $$ value, as it constantly changes
                            Example of manager earnings : xx.com 2573.3 ADZcoins (60$)

Comment

Nice to see that Adzbuzz.com is slowly taking shape
                              Insanity that some communities have already earned over $ 100...

With my communities, I have earned very little until now
                              I suspect that it is also because my communities are German-speaking...
                              I am very curious how it then behaves with the RSS function.

Comment

Working...
                              X