Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADZbuzz Exchange (ADZ/BTC) Live!

Hi Everybody,

We have some great news as we are ready with the beta version of the ADZbuzz exchange. This means that it's now possible to trade ADZcoin for Bitcoin and vice versa inside ADZbuzz.

PLUS, you will also be able to earn passive income just for trading on our exchange!

Read more about our unique bonus feature here:
    ADZbuzz Bonus Wallet - Earn a Passive Income from Trading on ADZbuzz Exchange

The next weeks will be mainly focused on testing the exchange and adding some crucial features such as:

-> Opening withdrawal requests for both ADZ and BTC exchange wallets (will be moderated at first just like web wallet withdrawals). This means that over the weekend there will be no possibility to withdraw just yet, just trading. Withdrawals will open up next week.

-> integrate node js so that the trade page catches up with latest trading activities (order walls, charts, etc...) without having to refresh the page. This means that if you place an order, you still need to refresh the page in your browser to see the order book change. This is also a needed feature that will be added next week.

If the testing goes well the next weeks we will fully focus on adding more trading pairs on the ADZBuzz exchange such as:

-> ADZ Ad Credits/ADZ (for current ad credit holders)
    -> ADZ/BCH
    -> ETH/BCH
    -> ETH/BTC
    -> BCH/BTC
    -> DASH/ADZ
    -> DASH/BTC
    -> ADZ/LTC
    -> LTC/BTC
    -> 100's more the next months!

We have been building our exchange from the ground up for the last 6 months and are sure that we will be able to attract a lot of traders in due time. We have a unique angle with the bonus wallet feature that will make traders earn more and more every day the more they trade.

We still have a lot of work but we are confident and will work with a lot of perseverance to build a top 50 exchange this year.

So for now, if you want you can try it out by trading some BTC and ADZ and watch your bonus wallet grow!

Some more reference links:

-> ADZbuzz Exchange
    -> Deposit Wallets
    -> Transaction History Page
    -> Bonus Wallet (Watch it grow with every trade!)

That's it for now, see you in the next update!
    The ADZbuzz Team

Remember the date Awesome

Edit: It would be great to be able to get coins from webwallet (adz/btc) to exchange wallet with one click (without the need to make transaction and wait for 24hours).
    Ofcourse hopefully we trade just with numbers and all the coins are stored offline tho...
    Last edited by andrazpezdirc; 01-11-2018, 02:30 PM.

Comment

If my old referrer uses the exchange will I get a bonus or it only counts for new referrers

Comment

• camohitmishra
        camohitmishra commented
        Editing a comment
        All referrals will be counted, existing and future.

Is it possible to transfer my adz from web wallet and ad wallet to the exchange wallet? If is possible, then do I have to go through normal procedure 24 hours?
      *********** Faith without works is dead ***********

Comment

Originally posted by lengloi View Post
        Is it possible to transfer my adz from web wallet and ad wallet to the exchange wallet? If is possible, then do I have to go through normal procedure 24 hours?
        Hi, yeah currently all the withdrawls are approved manually so the withdrawl process is same. And yes you can transfer your ADZ from wallets to exchange.

Comment

I wish ltc, doge wallet will be integrated immediately as bitcoin withdrawal fee is getting too high lol

Comment

• gerlav31
            gerlav31 commented
            Editing a comment
            yes that's right , $23 fees to send bitcoin is insane, I hope eth or LTC can be added soon

Originally posted by camohitmishra View Post
          Hi Everybody,

We have some great news as we are ready with the beta version of the ADZbuzz exchange. This means that it's now possible to trade ADZcoin for Bitcoin and vice versa inside ADZbuzz.

PLUS, you will also be able to earn passive income just for trading on our exchange!

Read more about our unique bonus feature here:
          ADZbuzz Bonus Wallet - Earn a Passive Income from Trading on ADZbuzz Exchange

The next weeks will be mainly focused on testing the exchange and adding some crucial features such as:

-> Opening withdrawal requests for both ADZ and BTC exchange wallets (will be moderated at first just like web wallet withdrawals). This means that over the weekend there will be no possibility to withdraw just yet, just trading. Withdrawals will open up next week.

-> integrate node js so that the trade page catches up with latest trading activities (order walls, charts, etc...) without having to refresh the page. This means that if you place an order, you still need to refresh the page in your browser to see the order book change. This is also a needed feature that will be added next week.

If the testing goes well the next weeks we will fully focus on adding more trading pairs on the ADZBuzz exchange such as:

-> ADZ Ad Credits/ADZ (for current ad credit holders)
          -> ADZ/BCH
          -> ETH/BCH
          -> ETH/BTC
          -> BCH/BTC
          -> DASH/ADZ
          -> DASH/BTC
          -> ADZ/LTC
          -> LTC/BTC
          -> 100's more the next months!

We have been building our exchange from the ground up for the last 6 months and are sure that we will be able to attract a lot of traders in due time. We have a unique angle with the bonus wallet feature that will make traders earn more and more every day the more they trade.

We still have a lot of work but we are confident and will work with a lot of perseverance to build a top 50 exchange this year.

So for now, if you want you can try it out by trading some BTC and ADZ and watch your bonus wallet grow!

Some more reference links:

-> ADZbuzz Exchange
          -> Deposit Wallets
          -> Transaction History Page
          -> Bonus Wallet (Watch it grow with every trade!)

That's it for now, see you in the next update!
          The ADZbuzz Team
          Will the exchange be using batching( https://bitcointechtalk.com/saving-u...s-4147ab7009fb )
          And segwit( at minimum for withdrawals) to save on bitcoin transactions fees?
          i really hope adzbuzz uses them on the exchange
          Will it use it? It will save on operating costs

Comment

camohitmishra
            JensSteyaert

I think a usd pegged coin such as tether or bitusd should be added as our dollar alternative in one of the future coins that will be added.

Plus on top of the exchange there should be a hyperlink headline saying
            How does it work
            And when you click it it send you to you to where explains the trading feature and stuff and the bonus wallet feature. And on the sidebar it should have a link to a refer page. Also add an ad banner. Exchanges promote crypto products/ coins and they make alot of money and our system should be better.
            Here what i have in my mind on what adzbuzz exchange should look like

Last edited by ahsanulkhan; 01-12-2018, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• camohitmishra
              camohitmishra commented
              Editing a comment
              The exchange will be optimised. The current version is just the start. We already have a lot of plans to make it a top notch exchange.

As first, there is one thing necessary. We need to make transactions from web wallet to exchange instant and preferably without fee or with extremely low fee.
            This is inside our site and it does not benefit any users, it just creates turn down.

If I want to sell or buy my coins I need to do it as soon as possible. 24 hours waiting time makes my money worth less or great opportunity missed...

Comment

• camohitmishra
              camohitmishra commented
              Editing a comment
              Withdrawl from wallets to exchange can not be without fee. We provide the service and fee is for that. Withdrawing to ADZbuzz exchange and trading is same as withdrawing to any third party exchange. We even credit the trading fee back to the members' bonus wallet. Wallets and exchange are two different things and run by their policies.

• andrazpezdirc
              andrazpezdirc commented
              Editing a comment
              if there must be fee, at least make it nearly instant transaction (probably just number transactions, as coins stay in the same hardware wallet)

• mb001589
              mb001589 commented
              Editing a comment
              andrazpezdirc you should just deposit all your coins on the ADZbuzz exchange then, because that way you won't miss a trade and we know ADZbuzz does not store the coins online anyways and they are still in the same location. So why keep them in your ad-wallet or web-wallet. Just keep on the exchange wallet. As far as I understand they are just different wallets but coins are all in the same place anyways regardless of which wallet they appear in.

What are way to wake up with such a great update about the ADZbuzz exchange . Thanks all the ADZbuzz Team for all your hard work.

Comment

Yeey the exchange is launched I agree that there should be an option to easily and instantly transfer adzcoins from web wallet to trade wallet just like we can do when we transfer adzcoin to ad wallet. Hope it will be implemented for the next week. The game has begun, and with time this exchange will have more and more volume and will be better and will attrack lots of traders as soon as they hear about it, and a bonus system, the masternodes will help for sure for traders to hear about adzcoin

Comment

Question about the USD exchange wallet. Will this wallet be used in the future to transfer to and from US bank accounts? Or is it a wallet to hold funds temporary?

OK, I see that it will be tied to paypal account. What would be the deposit and withdraw limits when it becomes available? I've used Virwox in the past to purchase Bitcoin.

Also, it's probably a good idea for everyone to submit all their info "Payout Information KYC" some might need help with where to get their ADZ address and their Bitcoin address.

Last edited by dollarbill; 01-11-2018, 11:26 PM.
                $$$ Use this untapped social platform to build your referral base $$$

Comment

• ahsanulkhan
                  ahsanulkhan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No Jens said it would be a crypto only exchange. I think adzbuzz should add bitusd/tether for it usd pegged coin prefect for traders

• JensSteyaert
                  JensSteyaert commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah at least the first 6 months we will just add crypto pairs. If we become successful and have the means to apply for licenses and hire a legal team we will look into adding fiat currencies as well.

• ahsanulkhan
                  ahsanulkhan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  JensSteyaert how about adding tether/nubits for now? They're usd pegged coins and trader prefer usd pegged coins for they're usd and crypto all in one!

First of all i must want congrats to all developers team for their hard work its really huge second i just try to transfer the few coins from yobit to adz exchange wallet can i know how much time it will take

Comment

Originally posted by mastwal View Post
                  First of all i must want congrats to all developers team for their hard work its really huge second i just try to transfer the few coins from yobit to adz exchange wallet can i know how much time it will take
                  Thanks and it depends when the transaction confirms, it will then appear in your available balance in the exchange.
                  Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Congratulations to Jens and the development team for achieving this milestone! Thank you for all the effort you have put in; the market also approves since Adzcoin has reached 15 cents!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X