Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADZbuzz Community Tokenisation (ACT) System Live!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADZbuzz Community Tokenisation (ACT) System Live!

Hi guys, the moment which we were eagerly waiting for, is here. The ADZbuzz Community Tokenisation (ACT) System is launched. People can now start trading in ADZbuzz Communities.

For now, we have pushed the markets of 7 ACTs to live, paired with BTC, ETH and ADZ. You can check them here

Also, the Daily Login Bonus System is now active. So, you can claim your free tokens now from this page and check the same in your Exchange Wallet.

Please note if you're a Gold member you will also get the proportionate accumulated earnings of that community in ADZcoin.

You will also get 10% when your referrals claim their free tokens, so reach to your referrals and explain them the system (if they're not yet aware).
    Time to get more referrals!

You can also refer the below guide explaining the complete system and refer this to your referrals if they have questions. Its quite extensive explaining everything clearly and in detail, so it will solve probably all doubts.
    ACT Quick Start Guide

So, join in the excitement and explore the system. Feel free to browse ADZbuzz and discuss your thoughts here. And as always, have as much fun in ADZbuzz as you can, we'll keep on adding more things to enrich your experience

PS. We have extended the the period to buy communities at discounted price by two weeks in view of the requests we have received from our community. We'll add the countdown timer soon!
    Last edited by camohitmishra; 04-14-2018, 08:08 AM.
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Thanks for the update.

But that is really confusing.

I doubt anyone would be trading them anytime soon until it is presented better and more clear.

Also we really do need to present our markets on the ADZbuzz Exchange in a way that is not a drop down menu, but maybe on a side panel with a search engine feature. All these little things make a big difference.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mb001589; 04-14-2018, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• survivor
      survivor commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes mb001589. That's indeed on our top list. Thanks for noticing and great suggestions as always! And the guide from the PDF should make it easier or at least less confusing for now.

• mb001589
      mb001589 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Darwin.

• JensSteyaert
      JensSteyaert commented
      Editing a comment
      Optimizations will be done the next 2 weeks.

How to find out which token belong to which community? if not then we will be trading blind! no?please help!
    https://adzbuzz.com/community/scmp.com

Comment

Originally posted by mb001589 View Post
      Thanks for the update.

But that is really confusing.

I doubt anyone would be trading them anytime soon until it is presented better. Also we really do need to present out markets on the ADZbuzz Exchange in a way that is not a drop down menu, but maybe on a side panel with a search engine feature. All these little things make a big difference.
      The next days we'll optimise the exchange so this will look better. However, this is the page where its easy to select the ACTs to buy or trade as this contains the info about their earnings https://adzbuzz.com/own-a-community
      Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

• mb001589
        mb001589 commented
        Editing a comment
        I see. It is best for people to find the community that they want to buy or sell on the ADZbuzz Exchange through that page.

Originally posted by pancakes View Post
      How to find out which token belong to which community? if not then we will be trading blind! no?please help!
      The name of the website is written on the exchange.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ACT name.png
Views:	1
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	18505

We'll optimise the exchange too in coming days.
      Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

• kingsmill71
        kingsmill71 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am still confused how to buy a tokenized community: can you more fully explain the exact steps when one logs into the exchange. Thanks in advance.

• camohitmishra
        camohitmishra commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi kingsmill71 From https://adzbuzz.com/own-a-community page you can do your analysis and select the community you want to trade tokens for. You can then visit the exchange and the market for that token to either buy or sell directly from the order books or set your own price and add your order to the order book, waiting for that to fulfill. Its like trading BTC or any other altcoin.

Since the markets are launched few hours back only, you may not find much orders in the order books. So you can set your own orders for others to fulfill.

Thanks Mohit!! we will be lost without you!!!!
      https://adzbuzz.com/community/scmp.com

Comment

Looks good sofar. A bit complicated but i think its presented better then before. Still a bit confusing for people not involved from the start I think!
      Earn 30 Adzcoin for a free signup - learn here how to do it! - Cryptocurrency Trading Strategies and Tips ... click here! -

Comment

Thanks for another amazing update.

I found one typo though
        Check the pic here https://prnt.sc/j546nj

I would recommend to start using some proofing program, like grammarly for example. Free version will fix the main mistakes inside the text.

‚Äč
        < ADZWORLD >
        (The ultimate guide to ADZbuzz & ADZcoin)

*Join my communities*

Comment

• Hrvatko
          Hrvatko commented
          Editing a comment
          I have Grammarly and it's amazing

Amazing update, but it needs to be a bit optimized to be easy for users, like community names instead of numbers like now and I'm sure that you will fix this in no time next couple of days. Thanks ADZbuzz Team
        JOIN MY COMMUNITIES

hcl.hr, woodworkingguides.info

Comment

Originally posted by Hrvatko View Post
          Amazing update, but it needs to be a bit optimized to be easy for users, like community names instead of numbers like now and I'm sure that you will fix this in no time next couple of days. Thanks ADZbuzz Team
          Yes the next 2 weeks will be fully focused on optimizing everything about this new system.

I would also like to mention that the main page to claim and buy tokens will be here: https://adzbuzz.com/own-a-community

We still have some work but are happy the core system is ready.
          Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

• Hrvatko
            Hrvatko commented
            Editing a comment
            I looking forward to it. I claimed my first 100 tokens

Really nicely explained overview. Great job ADZbuzz team!

I believe there is one issue with the text though. It is in the part of Tokenized and Untokenized Communities. There is a sentence: "Here is a short overview of how you can claim tokens in both tabs:"
          Isn't it suppose to be "claim communities" not "claim tokens" because in the second tab (Untokenized Communities) you cannot claim tokens? You are claiming communities and later on, they will be tokenized. Or was it on purpose?

I also found out from the PDF that traders are getting 50% from their trading fees back. Does it mean ADZbuzz has received 1 million in fees already? (which I highly doubt )

According to Exchange White Paper, the rebate should be like this:
          • First $1 Million Trading Fees: 100% Rebate
          • $1-$10 Million Trading Fees: 50% Rebate
          • $10-$100 Million Trading Fees: 20% Rebate
          • $100 Million+ Trading Fees: 10% Rebate
          < ADZWORLD >
          (The ultimate guide to ADZbuzz & ADZcoin)

*Join my communities*

Comment

Nice, time is nearing now

I can't claim my tokens though... I can't click/choose the ABT amount... (Win10-Chrome)
            Attached Files
            Discover how to get 200 ADZcoin for FREE

Comment

Originally posted by Koen View Post
              Nice, time is nearing now

I can't claim my tokens though... I can't click/choose the ABT amount... (Win10-Chrome)
              Hi, windpowerengineering.com is not yet tokenised. So, it can be claimed only with Bonus USD. According to screenshot your Bonus USD balance is zero, hence, you're not able to claim. You can claim only tokenised communities through ABT.
              Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

• Koen
                Koen commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks, Mohit,works like a charm!

Originally posted by Ammikas View Post
              Really nicely explained overview. Great job ADZbuzz team!

I believe there is one issue with the text though. It is in the part of Tokenized and Untokenized Communities. There is a sentence: "Here is a short overview of how you can claim tokens in both tabs:"
              Isn't it suppose to be "claim communities" not "claim tokens" because in the second tab (Untokenized Communities) you cannot claim tokens? You are claiming communities and later on, they will be tokenized. Or was it on purpose?

I also found out from the PDF that traders are getting 50% from their trading fees back. Does it mean ADZbuzz has received 1 million in fees already? (which I highly doubt )

According to Exchange White Paper, the rebate should be like this:
              • First $1 Million Trading Fees: 100% Rebate
              • $1-$10 Million Trading Fees: 50% Rebate
              • $10-$100 Million Trading Fees: 20% Rebate
              • $100 Million+ Trading Fees: 10% Rebate
              Hi, we're emphasising on ACT (ADZbuzz Community Tokens) so we're using the word tokens. And ultimately all communities will be tokenised. So its fine I guess. Regarding Trading fee percentage, we'll change that, thanks for pointing out
              Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Hate to be Negative Nancy here, but I really am not a fan of the community token idea that developed so quickly, or at least, I don't like all the tokens confusing the Exchange that you worked so hard to build. I was happy with having a simple exchange with lots of cryptos added and one day make it to the top 50. We already set our selves apart by giving the trading fees back as bonus. Maybe the tokenization is a good idea, time will tell, I just wish they were on a separate Exchange, or at least a separate tab. I know you are cleaning it up in the next couple of weeks, but my suggestion would be to keep the cryptos on one page and have the tokens on a separate page.
                TheChive | uproxx

Comment

• Ammikas
                  Ammikas commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My vote for that. Tokens are separated from the rest somehow.

• Matt_Rocass
                  Matt_Rocass commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Separation is a good idea indeed, I agree with this.

• mb001589
                  mb001589 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  +1

I do think the tokenization system for communities is much better and a good idea, and would be even better for ADZcoin if the only way to buy those tokens was with ADZcoin (but ADZbuzz needs revenue and so on...)

However I fully agree that it would be better if there was a separation between the ACT and the usual crypto coins traded on the exchange. Like a different list for them both.

Because the ACT will flood our exchange and make it all messy, so it definitely needs to be optimized.
              Working...
              X