Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADZcoin Burn January 12-22

Hi Everybody,

As you know the ADZcoin total supply is constantly shrinking as more and more coins get burned and turned into lifelong ad credits. Today is the first update of the ADZbuzz Buyback program and ADZcoin burn program.

ADZcoins burned by advertisers: 32,484.12
    ADZcoins bought by ADZbuzz: 17,842.39
    Total ADZcoins burned so far: 14,600,351.142813
    Total value of ad space bought this moment: $1,431,403.82 (this fluctuates)

You can verify coins being burned here: http://adzcoin.net:3001//address/9AD...XXXXXXXXaZyGi2
    And you can see the total coins burned and other data in real-time here: https://adzbuzz.com/adzcoin-supply

Please note that we bought the ADZcoins on the ADZbuzz Exchange and we still need to burn those once withdrawals open up this week. We'll post a link to that in the next overview.

We look forward to burn more and more coins the next weeks and months.

Have a great day,
    The ADZbuzz Team
    Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Good information thanks for share this and finally we start to climb the ladder

Comment

Originally posted by mastwal View Post
      Good information thanks for share this and finally we start to climb the ladder
      That's right

Comment

Originally posted by andrazpezdirc
        We shall have pinned post on top of news/crypto section, which would be up2date post of buyback programme like this:

Link to burn address, Total burned coins:
        Total coins bought&burned by ADZbuzz:

This week/Week 3 ( 29.1-5.2 )
        Coins bought&burned:
        Total dollars spent on buyback:

----------------------------------------------------
        Our buyback history:

Week 2 (20.1-27.1)
        total.....
        Week 1 (12.1-19.1)
        total...

*sorry for bad/not finished design of it... on [email protected] atm

Best regards
        That's indeed a good idea, i'll add that when we have a couple of overviews of ADZcoins burned like this one.

Comment

Thanks for the updates ... awesome news !

Comment

Thanks for the update!

One question too. When ADZbuzz exchange will be listed in coinmarketcap? ADZbuzz own exchange has already more volume than coinexchange. Or are you waiting when all bugs are eliminated?
            Last edited by Ammikas; 01-22-2018, 11:06 AM.
            < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

It's nice to be able to see how much was burnt with buyback, and we have just started

Comment

Originally posted by Ammikas View Post
                Thanks for the update!

One question too. When ADZbuzz exchange will be listed in coinmarketcap? ADZbuzz own exchange has already more volume than coinexchange. Or are you waiting when all bugs are eliminated?
                Well it requires $100K daily trading volume to be added. Not sure if that's exact but we're not there yet. Coinexchange for instance has $16 million.

That being said once the bonus wallet can be used and traders earn daily ADZcoins from it by acquiring shares in communities the volume will surely go up. So we are awaiting that and we'll see if it's needed to add more coins first or we can already apply when this feature is ready.

Comment

• Ammikas
                  Ammikas commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ok, thanks. We have to wait then I guess

That is a big amount adzcoin's already burned. Nice info for buyback
                JOIN MY COMMUNITIES

hcl.hr, woodworkingguides.info

Comment

I think we need to add another coin for deposit like doge, eth, dash because I would love to transfer my btc from other exchanges to adbuzz exchange to purchase adz but when I think of the 100k-150k satoshi I tend to get discouraged

Comment

Thanks Jens for this information. How often do you plan to release this? Also it would be nice if we had a separate sub-forum under the News Thread called 'ADZbuzz Buy Back & ADZcoin Burn Program' or something like that where you add all the updates related to it in there. That would make it easy for us to follow each update easily, without having to sieve through all the other updates.

So a specific sub-forum for these posts specifically would be really nice

Comment

• Tarithel
                      Tarithel commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I like this idea

Originally posted by marvin2550 View Post
                    I think we need to add another coin for deposit like doge, eth, dash because I would love to transfer my btc from other exchanges to adbuzz exchange to purchase adz but when I think of the 100k-150k satoshi I tend to get discouraged
                    I agree the fee is very high for Bitcoin, as soon as we have the exchange fully tested and added the option to use the bonus wallet to earn daily coins we will add more coins to our exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by mb001589 View Post
                      Thanks Jens for this information. How often do you plan to release this? Also it would be nice if we had a separate sub-forum under the News Thread called 'ADZbuzz Buy Back & ADZcoin Burn Program' or something like that where you add all the updates related to it in there. That would make it easy for us to follow each update easily, without having to sieve through all the other updates.

So a specific sub-forum for these posts specifically would be really nice
                      That's indeed an even better idea. A sticky post with links to all threads about the buyback program and coin burn and then all posts in a separate sub-forum just below the main ADZbuzz News section.

We'll work on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X