Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADZcoin Burn January 23 - February 2

Hi Everybody,

Here is another report on the amount of ADZcoins burned during the last couple of weeks:

ADZcoins burned by advertisers: 73,240
    ADZcoins burned by ADZbuzz: 18,809
    Total ADZcoins burned so far: 14,715,160.323276
    Total value of ad space bought this moment: $1,117,366.26 (this fluctuates)

You can verify coins being burned here: http://adzcoin.net:3001//address/9AD...XXXXXXXXaZyGi2
    And you can see the total coins burned and other data in real-time here: https://adzbuzz.com/adzcoin-supply
    Here you can verify the coins burned by ADZbuzz: http://adzcoin.net/ - enter txid: 45950ffff7dca85b23099e8ac51d70d93c57a8089c431cf127 5a6eaf649d50e2
    We burned the total coins we bought on the ADZbuzz Exchange at once, so this includes the coins we already bought during the previous period.

Step by step more ADZcoins are taken off the market permanently. This all before we even unleashed the true potential of our project. As mentioned in the previous overview, we are making great progress on the features we are working on and look forward to increase the volume on the ADZbuzz Exchange when we add more pairs and start promoting this unique system to earn passive coins for life to traders.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!
    The ADZbuzz Team
    Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Originally posted by JensSteyaert View Post
    Hi Everybody,

Here is another report on the amount of ADZcoins burned during the last couple of weeks:

ADZcoins burned by advertisers: 73,240
    ADZcoins burned by ADZbuzz: 18,809
    Total ADZcoins burned so far: 14,715,160.323276
    Total value of ad space bought this moment: $1,117,366.26 (this fluctuates)

You can verify coins being burned here: http://adzcoin.net:3001//address/9AD...XXXXXXXXaZyGi2
    And you can see the total coins burned and other data in real-time here: https://adzbuzz.com/adzcoin-supply
    Here you can verify the coins burned by ADZbuzz: http://adzcoin.net/ - enter txid: 45950ffff7dca85b23099e8ac51d70d93c57a8089c431cf127 5a6eaf649d50e2
    We burned the total coins we bought on the ADZbuzz Exchange at once, so this includes the coins we already bought during the previous period.

Step by step more ADZcoins are taken off the market permanently. This all before we even unleashed the true potential of our project. As mentioned in the previous overview, we are making great progress on the features we are working on and look forward to increase the volume on the ADZbuzz Exchange when we add more pairs and start promoting this unique system to earn passive coins for life to traders.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!
    The ADZbuzz Team
    So cool! I can't wait for more crypto to be added. Really hope kin, iota, and raiblocks get added. And hope bitcoin gets segwit to save on fees
    Also before massive promo shouldn't adzbuzz get a green bar sll certificate aka ev sll. Looks more professional, better security and more trust.
    namecheap selling it cheap
    Check out my communities:

Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
    ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

Originally posted by ahsanulkhan View Post

So cool! I can't wait for more crypto to be added. Really hope kin, iota, and raiblocks get added. And hope bitcoin gets segwit to save on fees
      Also before massive promo shouldn't adzbuzz get a green bar sll certificate aka ev sll. Looks more professional, better security and more trust.
      namecheap selling it cheap
      Thanks and yeah once the bonus wallet is connected and traders can earn coins and passive income from their trading fees we'll fully focus on adding more pairs.

ADZbuzz already has an SSL certificate though, all data such as passwords and other details are safe when entered on ADZbuzz.

Comment

Thanks and yeah once the bonus wallet is connected and traders can earn coins and passive income from their trading fees we'll fully focus on adding more pairs.

ADZbuzz already has an SSL certificate though, all data such as passwords and other details are safe when entered on ADZbuzz.
        no i mean a ev sll certificate it the green bar with the company name.

​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

no i mean a ev sll certificate it the green bar with the company name.
          Oh yeah I got it, but that's not possible with our protection service. You'll see that there is no exchange who has that and that's the reason.

Comment

Oh yeah I got it, but that's not possible with our protection service. You'll see that there is no exchange who has that and that's the reason.
            But https://www.gdax.com and https://cex.io has it?

​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

Maybe they use something else which allows them to have it.

Comment

• ahsanulkhan
                ahsanulkhan commented
                Editing a comment
                Well they do have the money to specially program something i guess.

Wow nice statement this is this year really going crazy for adz no doubt about it cant wait to see more pairs in adz exchange

Comment

Over 14 million coins off the market, that's incredible! Imagine what that number will look like towards the end of the year So many things to look forward to. Thanks for the update again Jens, you are really going to make history for many people involved within the project! Cheers!

Comment

Till end of 2018 ADZbuzz will definitely create 1000+ millionaire.

Comment

Thanks for the update Jens, quick question too.

Burned by ADZbuzz. Those are the coins which are bought from the market by ADZbuzz because of buy back, am I correct? Does it mean that the total coins which are bought is double? Because according to the system 50% of total purchased coins will be burned. So with this update (18,809 ADZ) the total amount that ADZbuzz bought from the market is 2 x 18 809 = 37 618?
                    < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Join my communities and get FREE coins!

Comment

Originally posted by Ammikas View Post
                      Thanks for the update Jens, quick question too.

Burned by ADZbuzz. Those are the coins which are bought from the market by ADZbuzz because of buy back, am I correct? Does it mean that the total coins which are bought is double? Because according to the system 50% of total purchased coins will be burned. So with this update (18,809 ADZ) the total amount that ADZbuzz bought from the market is 2 x 18 809 = 37 618?
                      Yes that's correct, we don't add the coins distributed here only the burned coins, so the total we bought is double.

Comment

Thanks for the report.

Comment

JensSteyaert ,
                          Thanks for the updates , and yes very excited that more cryptos to be added soon 👍

And I highly recommended Rainbow Currency
                          ( TWNKL ) to be present in our platform ... for sure we can get huge trading activities with (TWNKL ) Twinkle Rainbow Currency holders 🌈

Comment

I think we really need a separate sub-forum section for these posts and they should not be mixed with the ADZbuzz News as it makes it difficult to follow.

Also I noticed last week it mentioned

ADZbuzz bought 17,842.39 ADZcoins.

But this week it does not mention how many ADZcoins ADZbuzz purchased?

It just mentions that 18, 809 ADZcoins were burned.

It would be nice if these posts had a standard format to follow for consistency purposes and to avoid confusion.

For example something like this:

ADZcoins burned by advertises:

ADZcoins bought by ADZbuzz:

ADZcoins burned by ADZbuzz:

ADZcoins added to profit share:

Total ADZcoins burned so far:

Total value of ad space bought this moment:

I think a fixed template with just the numbers added to it each week would make it more consistent and less confusing

Also I think the ADZcoins that are added to the profit share each week really needs to be included as it is part of the buy-back program, plus it is good for transparency too.
                            Last edited by mb001589; 02-02-2018, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X