ADZbuzz Community Tokens April 19, 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADZbuzz Community Tokens April 19, 2018

Hi everybody, we are happy to announce that now 14 more communities are tokenized and we are working on finalizing the tokenization of 260 communities that were previously bought. The moment that is done the tokens will appear in your exchange wallet.

Need help to get started?

Read The ADZbuzz Community Tokens Quick Start Guide Here

Why claim or buy ADZbuzz Community Tokens?

Learn Why ACT’s Are An Amazing Investment

Here can you find the info on how to claim your free tokens of the new communities and where to buy them during our flash sale.
    DAILY FLASH SALE

Every day there will be 1,000,000 Tokens of every community for sale for just 2,500 ADZ in ADZ markets of every token. This means that you can scoop up an asset that can potentially earn $1,000's every year for the very low price of 0.0025 ADZ per token!

Need Some More ADZ To Buy Tokens?

Buy ADZcoins Here:When Trading On The ADZbuzz Exchange You Get A 100% Rebate On Trading Fees To Claim More Ownership In Communities!

All the best,

The ADZbuzz Team
    Last edited by JensSteyaert; 04-19-2018, 11:23 AM.
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Great additions, thanks! One question though, are these communities tested for RSS-feed availability or is it something we have to do?
    Last edited by Matt_Rocass; 04-19-2018, 09:30 AM.
    Discover The World

Comment

V.nice day by day adz exchange move forward good to see

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_Rocass View Post
        Great additions, thanks! One question though, are these communities tested for RSS-feed availability or is it something we have to do?
        Hi, we expect members to do their own due diligence before making a purchase, to make best use of their money
        Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_Rocass View Post
          Most communities tokenized have over 50K followers on Feedly so they have the potential to become a top earning community on ADZbuzz and will have an RSS feed.
          Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Hello team, thanks for your efforts!

However, please do the necessary changes to automatically assign proportional waiting manager earnings to gold members once they purchase the corresponding tokens from the exchange.

I for example bought 3 half communities (1million tokens offered by adzbuzz at 50% discount for 3 communities), but the waiting earnings (adz) didn't got credited to my account.

it doesn't encourage people to buy from the exchange, i will instead buy non-tokenized communities via Paypal (before timer ends) and get waiting earnings + non tokenized communities are much cheaper (around 75$ for gold members) than tokenized ones (around 170$).

And the question now is: if gold members who are buying tokenized communities from the exchange (with the current 50% promo) don't get the waiting manager earnings, who will get those earnings?

Thanks for your efforts anyway!

Comment

One good thing i noticed though this morning, is that now, if a member buys a certain percentage of a tokenized community from the exchange, he is automatically assigned as a manager in that community, which was not the case before.

So it's good to see bugs getting sorted progressively.

Thanks

Comment

camohitmishra I have some questions again :P.

1st. I m sure i saw today 42 tokenized communitys, why are there now only 41 on the list??

2nd. Around 10h ago i went on to the community section - option own a community. I saw there around 4 tokenized communitys had like 3 - 4 adzcoins daily avg. It was quite awsome to watch the "daily profit" rising. Now around 10h after i m looking at them again and their weekly and daily avg. profit-share felt down a lot to even less than 1 adz per day. How could this happend?

3rd. Will there be any timer on when we can claim 100 free tokens, becouse i m getting confused at the moment. Dont really know at what time can i claim free tokens.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCrypto View Post
                  camohitmishra I have some questions again :P.

1st. I m sure i saw today 42 tokenized communitys, why are there now only 41 on the list??

2nd. Around 10h ago i went on to the community section - option own a community. I saw there around 4 tokenized communitys had like 3 - 4 adzcoins daily avg. It was quite awsome to watch the "daily profit" rising. Now around 10h after i m looking at them again and their weekly and daily avg. profit-share felt down a lot to even less than 1 adz per day. How could this happend?

3rd. Will there be any timer on when we can claim 100 free tokens, becouse i m getting confused at the moment. Dont really know at what time can i claim free tokens.
                  Hi, The own-a-community page does not contain static list. Its dynamic and changes based on Live status. If new communities are added, the numbers will increase, if some communities' tokens are 100% claimed by members the numbers will decrease.

2- The average earnings will vary because of maths. But from an average of 3-4 to less than 1 within 10hr is doubtful. Can you mention the name of the communities so we can check that.

3- I'll talk to team regarding this.
                  Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Originally posted by lilou115 View Post
                    Hello team, thanks for your efforts!

However, please do the necessary changes to automatically assign proportional waiting manager earnings to gold members once they purchase the corresponding tokens from the exchange.

I for example bought 3 half communities (1million tokens offered by adzbuzz at 50% discount for 3 communities), but the waiting earnings (adz) didn't got credited to my account.

it doesn't encourage people to buy from the exchange, i will instead buy non-tokenized communities via Paypal (before timer ends) and get waiting earnings + non tokenized communities are much cheaper (around 75$ for gold members) than tokenized ones (around 170$).

And the question now is: if gold members who are buying tokenized communities from the exchange (with the current 50% promo) don't get the waiting manager earnings, who will get those earnings?

Thanks for your efforts anyway!
                    Hi, congrats on your purchase and increasing your assets.

From our records it shows that the proportionate earnings were credited to your account. Could you please confirm from the transaction details of your wallet?
                    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Wow...One of my own community is tokenized..thanks to adz team...

Now I want to suggest few points..

(1) own 100% community is not showing on tokenized community page so buyer cant find this types of community..and to search through exchange pair bar is too hard..So my suggestion is that 100% buy community which own by owners must be listed on main tokenized community page with daily earning and all details so that people can find easily and make bid accordingly.
                      (2) One more page is also required where all community owners can make their community advt so that other people can see and easily buy / sell token of diff community....

Comment

• ahsanulkhan
                        ahsanulkhan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        True they can put a sell order so that they can buy laster on

I was wondering if there is a way to top up the bonus wallet to buy untokenised communities? I heard that you could with paypal for a few more days, but is there a way to top up with btc or adzcoins? (other than by trading on the exchange) thanks
                      Follow the RUMORMILL- Politically Incorrect News Stranger than Fiction Usually True! https://adzbuzz.com/i/b59f472e

Comment

• dollarbill
                        dollarbill commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Untokenised communities need to be purchased with paypal via community credits then support will top off your bonus wallet. This is the only way right now.

• amocat
                        amocat commented
                        Editing a comment
                        thanks Dollarbill

Originally posted by amocat View Post
                      I was wondering if there is a way to top up the bonus wallet to buy untokenised communities? I heard that you could with paypal for a few more days, but is there a way to top up with btc or adzcoins? (other than by trading on the exchange) thanks
                      Hi, you can buy communities with BTC until the timer ends, there is a checkout button on this Page
                      Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

• amocat
                        amocat commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks Mohit
                    Working...
                    X