ADZbuzz Community Tokens April 26, 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADZbuzz Community Tokens April 26, 2018

Hi everybody, we are happy to announce that now 10 more communities are tokenised.

Need help to get started?

Read The ADZbuzz Community Tokens Quick Start Guide Here

Why claim or buy ADZbuzz Community Tokens?

Learn Why ACT’s Are An Amazing Investment

Here can you find the info on how to claim your free tokens of the new communities and where to buy them during our flash sale.
    DAILY FLASH SALE

Every day there will be 1,500,000 Tokens of every community for sale for just 3,750 ADZ in ADZ markets of every token. This means that you can scoop up an asset that can potentially earn $1,000's every year for the very low price of 0.0025 ADZ per token!

Need Some More ADZ To Buy Tokens?

Buy ADZcoins Here:When Trading On The ADZbuzz Exchange You Get A 100% Rebate On Trading Fees To Claim More Ownership In Communities!

All the best,

The ADZbuzz Team

PS: There are still a few great communities left from our previous flash sales, check them out here:

Last edited by camohitmishra; 04-26-2018, 06:29 AM.
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Thanks for the update. But a little correction the 1.5 million tokens are being sold for 3,750 ADZ on the exchange not 2,500.

Comment

• camohitmishra
      camohitmishra commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for pointing the correction.

Another bunch nice communities! A link to the site itself would be not bad, it would also drive traffic to the site wich in turn could attract the website owner to adzbuzz.
    Join the Buzzex Airdrop and Get 50 ADZ as Exclusive Bonus ... Read more here! Buy Crypto-Currencies as easy as possible ... watch this! | Easy Trading Strategy for Cryptocurrencies - Cryptocurrency Trading Strategies and Tips ...

Comment

• Ammikas
      Ammikas commented
      Editing a comment
      good suggestion. I'm visiting those sites manually at the moment but the link would be great

• camohitmishra
      camohitmishra commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the suggestion

Damn, this was quick, most of them have been sold already.
    I need to train my reaction time
    < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

Ammikas communitys were bought from Tarithel , he bought like 4 full communitys(1.5 mil. coins). You just need to keep an eye on him, if his active he ll buy them before you .

Comment

• Ammikas
        Ammikas commented
        Editing a comment
        Hehe Usually he is very busy with his work. I think the timing of posting this update was very good for him
        So congrats Tarithel!

• Tarithel
        Tarithel commented
        Editing a comment
        Hehe Armin is correct, I just got lucky with the timing. And as Jens said in a post below, the announcement was late and that's why I got the upper hand this time.

• Tarithel
        Tarithel commented
        Editing a comment
        Matt_Rocass I think that after I bought the tokens the community had just one member (=me) and that's how CrazyCrypto knew I was the buyer.

Matt_Rocass Ask Tarithel and he ll tell you .

Comment

hi Mohit, what are the exact steps i need to do in the exchange to trade my tokens from my owned community, to trade for adzcoins to buy a tokenised community. my 1st trade i dont wanna mess it up (again)
      Follow the RUMORMILL- Politically Incorrect News Stranger than Fiction Usually True! https://adzbuzz.com/i/b59f472e

Comment

amocat hey, you should go check it out here: https://adzbuzz.com/exchange/wallets

If you open that, you ll see all the availible balances you have for trade option(also withdraw/deposit option)

If there is any ACT with balance you can sell it.

How to sell?

Its easy,... ACT+ numbers(thoose numbers represent community), you need to remember the number of the community, after that you need to go here: https://adzbuzz.com/exchange, there you ll see option ADZ/BTC and drop down option by it, click it and go to the number of your ACT, there you have it. You ll be able to sell it.

I hope i helped you,

Kind regards,
        Mitja

Comment

• amocat
          amocat commented
          Editing a comment
          Mitja, how long do the buy and sell orders usually take , from your experience? I did 3 orders and numbers are showing partial order so i hope that fills up as it goes.. thanks

• camohitmishra
          camohitmishra commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the guidance CrazyCrypto

Hi amocat the timing depends on the demand and supply of the tokens you want to sell. If there is a willing buyer who wants to buy the tokens at the price you set, it will go immediately. There's also the option to pick a price from the Buy Order Book and sell at that price, if you want your transaction to go through immediately and are not willing to wait to sell at a higher price. Its the normal trading process.

• amocat
          amocat commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for explaining that good info Mohit!

Originally posted by CrazyCrypto View Post
        Ammikas communitys were bought from Tarithel , he bought like 4 full communitys(1.5 mil. coins). You just need to keep an eye on him, if his active he ll buy them before you .
        This is true (the fact that I bought some tokens).

However I bought some of those communities/tokens yesterday and the sale for them was announced today. I was surprised to get the announcement on my way to work this morning and seeing that some of those communities were the ones I had already bought the night before. So I guess I just got lucky, or maybe the announcement was made too late (compared to the time the tokens were actually made available).

This is in a way a game of luck/chance, I have missed many opportunities to buy into interesting communities just because I was at work at the time and by the time I had the chance to buy, all the tokens had already been bought. And I'm still watching certain community tokens (that I missed initially) that got bought cheaply and are now being sold at outrages prices (think 100k ADZ for a half of a community).

Comment

• Ammikas
          Ammikas commented
          Editing a comment
          Hehe, Exactly as I thought (the timing). Check my comment which I made before I read this post here.

Tarithel i get it , i m just happy to see that you truly beliave in Adzbuzz, as i still do, not 100% anymore, becouse of all delays that has happend and ll happen in the future. I m not here to judge anyone of you, i just want to all let you know, that you guys(i m in the same position) should only risk the money that you can aford to lose if something goes wrong. We all know that if the project fail we ll all lose our money, adzcoins ll be worth nothing. I m saying that you shouldnt just go all in on the community deal.

Ps.: Community deal is great, i have bought 11 communitys("paypal" option), becouse i still beliave that adzbuzz can make it. Only time ll tell what ll happen. Dont judge person by his promises but only by action, promises dont lead anywhere, hard work does(i hope).

Pss.: Admin, please dont remove this post, becouse its not the treath to you, i just want to let everyone know that things in life can change fast and you can be broke anytime. Missliding is not the way, showing and telling the risks is the way.
        Last edited by CrazyCrypto; 04-26-2018, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Tarithel
          Tarithel commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, I definitely believe 100% in the success of ADZbuzz, I wouldn't be here if I didn't.

About your concern for investing into something: That is indeed a valid concern in general and one should (imho) never invest anything in anything unless he/she can afford to lose that investment.

I never invest anything in anything unless I can afford to completely lose my investment. So thanks for your concern but I'm good

Originally posted by CrazyCrypto View Post
        Tarithel i get it , i m just happy to see that you truly beliave in Adzbuzz, as i still do, not 100% anymore, becouse of all delays that has happend and ll happen in the future. I m not here to judge anyone of you, i just want to all let you know, that you guys(i m in the same position) should only risk the money that you can aford to lose if something goes wrong. We all know that if the project fail we ll all lose our money, adzcoins ll be worth nothing. I m saying that you shouldnt just go all in on the community deal.

Ps.: Community deal is great, i have bought 11 communitys("paypal" option), becouse i still beliave that adzbuzz can make it. Only time ll tell what ll happen. Dont judge person by his promises but only by action, promises dont lead anywhere, hard work does(i hope).

Pss.: Admin, please dont remove this post, becouse its not the treath to you, i just want to let everyone know that things in life can change fast and you can be broke anytime. Missliding is not the way, showing and telling the risks is the way.
        Well I think our project is pretty much sustainable already. We have been able to increase the daily profit share even before promos and keep on improving our platform. Communities earn on a daily basis and ADZcoins can be used to promote communities to increase the value of tokens making the community deal a profitable one.

We just need to work on the presentation I think so everybody can easily understand the core system. If we can do that then there is literally zero chance that the project won't succeed. (if we keep on working on improvemements which we obviously will)

That being said, there is still a lot of hard work required but i'm sure everybody here understands and knows we are up for that.
        Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Originally posted by Tarithel View Post

This is true (the fact that I bought some tokens).

However I bought some of those communities/tokens yesterday and the sale for them was announced today. I was surprised to get the announcement on my way to work this morning and seeing that some of those communities were the ones I had already bought the night before. So I guess I just got lucky, or maybe the announcement was made too late (compared to the time the tokens were actually made available).

This is in a way a game of luck/chance, I have missed many opportunities to buy into interesting communities just because I was at work at the time and by the time I had the chance to buy, all the tokens had already been bought. And I'm still watching certain community tokens (that I missed initially) that got bought cheaply and are now being sold at outrages prices (think 100k ADZ for a half of a community).
          Yes we were a bit late with the announcement.
          Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Working...
          X