ADZbuzz Community Tokens May 7, 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADZbuzz Community Tokens May 7, 2018

Hi everybody, we are happy to announce that now 10 more communities are tokenised. This adds to your options of owning the ACTs of popular websites.

Need help to get started?

Read The ADZbuzz Community Tokens Quick Start Guide Here

Why claim or buy ADZbuzz Community Tokens?

Learn Why ACT’s Are An Amazing Investment

Here can you find the info on how to claim your free tokens of the new communities, some idea of their popularity and where to buy them during our flash sale.

Archinect.com Claim 100 Tokens Visit website Alexa rank ~29k; FB fans ~488k; Twitter following ~250k Buy Now
    Marketo.com Claim 100 Tokens Visit website Alexa rank ~7k; FB fans ~176k; Twitter following ~ 158k Buy Now
    Semrush.com Claim 100 Tokens Visit website Alexa rank ~2k; FB fans ~102k; Twitter following ~ 72k Buy Now
    Adage.com Claim 100 Tokens Visit website Alexa rank ~9k; FB fans ~770k Buy Now
    Crazyegg.com Claim 100 Tokens Visit website Alexa rank ~23k; Twitter following ~ 52k Buy Now
    Cupcakesandcashmere.com Claim 100 Tokens Visit website Alexa rank ~45k; FB fans ~517k; Twitter following ~ 114k Buy Now
    Intothegloss.com Claim 100 Tokens Visit website Alexa rank ~21k; FB fans ~95k; Twitter following ~ 190k Buy Now
    Iowagirleats.com Claim 100 Tokens Visit website FB fans ~88k; Twitter following ~ 15k Buy Now
    Ohsheglows.com Claim 100 Tokens Visit website Alexa rank ~46k; FB fans ~384k; Twitter following ~ 82k Buy Now
    Twistedsifter.com Claim 100 Tokens Visit website Alexa rank ~24k; FB fans ~432k; Twitter following ~ 34k Buy Now

DAILY FLASH SALE

Every day there will be 1,500,000 Tokens of every community for sale for just 3,750 ADZ in ADZ markets of every token. This means that you can scoop up an asset that can potentially earn $1,000's every year for the very low price of 0.0025 ADZ per token!

Need Some More ADZ To Buy Tokens?

Buy ADZ directly with Bitcoin here:Buy ADZcoins Here:When Trading On The ADZbuzz Exchange You Get A 100% Rebate On Trading Fees To Claim More Ownership In Communities!

All the best,

The ADZbuzz Team

PS: There are still a few great communities left from our previous flash sales, check them out here:
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

We really need a sub-forum section for posts related to the ADZbuzz Community Tokens. Posting it in the news section makes it a mess a bit. We also needed a sub-forum section for the Buy-Back Program too. Right now if I want to find the last Buy-Back report on this forum within the News Section it is going to be mixed with everything else.

For a tidy forum we need separate sections for both the Buy-Back program and the ACT.

The News section should really be for development updates only. And everything else in their own sub-forum.

Comment

• FlorianBichlmeier
      FlorianBichlmeier commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree 100 percent, good idea.

Yes I completely agree! A seperated form is a good idea!
    Join the Buzzex Airdrop and Get 50 ADZ as Exclusive Bonus ... Read more here! Buy Crypto-Currencies as easy as possible ... watch this! | Easy Trading Strategy for Cryptocurrencies - Cryptocurrency Trading Strategies and Tips ...

Comment

Good idea Miles, I like it
      JOIN MY COMMUNITIES

hcl.hr, woodworkingguides.info

Comment

????????? howw much ??????? please it will be good if adz will focus now to go in public and more member on the board then community sale also increase
        Last edited by mastwal; 05-08-2018, 07:11 AM.

Comment

• JensSteyaert
          JensSteyaert commented
          Editing a comment
          Care to explain what you are talking about?

• JensSteyaert
          JensSteyaert commented
          Editing a comment
          Where do you see a price increase? The price is still the same as in the first launch of tokenized communities. Read carefully before commenting please.

• mb001589
          mb001589 commented
          Editing a comment
          Jens what I think she means is that she is asking how long before you start mass promotions. Then she is saying that you need to focus on taking ADZbuzz public so that more members will join and then the sales of communities would increase.

That is what she is saying I believe and she is upset as a result of having waited 3 years already. The comment has been edited, since the time I initially responded.
          Last edited by mb001589; 05-08-2018, 06:45 PM.

Looks like another good batch of communities, thanks for sharing this Mohit!
        Follow the RUMORMILL- Politically Incorrect News Stranger than Fiction Usually True! https://adzbuzz.com/i/b59f472e

Comment

Hi all especially @Jens salute to you and your dedication and commitment towards the hard work really much much appreciable since beginning and that’s why i promote it to all my known people and i have more then 300 referrals from my own efforts and still 8 to 9 peoples are so active which means i sincerely follow the adz since beginning and i still full faith on adz so what my concern now there are lot off coins which have no base but price so high and in adz we have solid back ground but price really not rice according the base built so far means may be we are not able to show the people what adz built so far

So please make the strong marketing so the people easily aware about adzbuzz, because i am telling this recently i promote two people and they really take so much time to understand the systems which i feel it should be simple for new joining

2.nd If we have long base neobux registration and good for adz then we should give the priority to show in top bar which make the simple registration for new member

I can express my feelings only rest all of you know well my english is not good so pls ignore if i say some thing wrong
          With regards

Comment

Originally posted by mastwal View Post
            Hi all especially @Jens salute to you and your dedication and commitment towards the hard work really much much appreciable since beginning and that’s why i promote it to all my known people and i have more then 300 referrals from my own efforts and still 8 to 9 peoples are so active which means i sincerely follow the adz since beginning and i still full faith on adz so what my concern now there are lot off coins which have no base but price so high and in adz we have solid back ground but price really not rice according the base built so far means may be we are not able to show the people what adz built so far

So please make the strong marketing so the people easily aware about adzbuzz, because i am telling this recently i promote two people and they really take so much time to understand the systems which i feel it should be simple for new joining

2.nd If we have long base neobux registration and good for adz then we should give the priority to show in top bar which make the simple registration for new member

I can express my feelings only rest all of you know well my english is not good so pls ignore if i say some thing wrong
            With regards
            Hi, we appreciate your patience till now and hope you keep it a little longer as we are almost at the cusp where basic and necessary preparations are done and promotions are started. We can't start the promos till we are confident to provide a good platform to users. You don't snatch a baby out of a womb until it is developed and ready to adapt to the physical world.

I understand its been long and so your impatience but you know the whole story how we evolved, what challenges we faced etc as you're here since almost start and we are most proud of how far we have come.

You're a Gold member, I request you to use the Private section of the forum to share your concerns. That's one of the purpose of Gold section and sharing your concern there instead of here is best for the project. I hope you understand.

Probably its not required to mention as its already evident, but we will keep on working towards our progressive goals and in the process achieve the success, of which every person has different definition and milestones. We expect and appreciate your continued co-operation, in your attitude as well
            Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Thanks Mohit much appreciated and i am full of energy and follow each and everything since beginning and full aware also about the progress going on day by day its really remarkable

Comment

hope the best time coming soon.....

Comment

Working...
                X