ADZbuzz Community Tokens June 19, 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADZbuzz Community Tokens June 19, 2018

Hi everybody, we are happy to announce that now 8 more communities are tokenised This adds to your options of owning the ACT of popular websites and hence increase the probability of your daily profits.

Need help to get started?

Read The ADZbuzz Community Tokens Quick Start Guide Here

Why claim or buy ADZbuzz Community Tokens?

Learn Why ACT’s Are An Amazing Investment

Here can you find the info on how to claim your free tokens of the new communities, some idea of their popularity and where to buy them during our flash sale.

Temptalia.com Claim 100 Tokens Visit website Alexa rank ~23k; FB fans ~213k; Twitter followers ~114k Buy Now
    Damselindior.com Claim 100 Tokens Visit website FB fans ~21k; Twitter followers ~21k Buy Now
    Theblondesalad.com Claim 100 Tokens Visit website FB fans ~1.2Mn; Feedly followers ~38k Buy Now
    Techdirt.com Claim 100 Tokens Visit website Alexa rank ~40k; Feedly followers ~46k; Twitter followers ~45k Buy Now
    Clickz.com Claim 100 Tokens Visit website Alexa rank ~57k; FB fans ~17k; Twitter followers ~58k Buy Now
    Destructoid.com Claim 100 Tokens Visit website Alexa rank ~11k; Feedly followers ~41k; Twitter followers ~322k Buy Now
    Giantbomb.com Claim 100 Tokens Visit website Alexa rank ~2k; FB fans ~45k; Twitter followers ~217k Buy Now
    Nintendolife.com Claim 100 Tokens Visit website Alexa rank ~8k; FB fans ~61k; Twitter followers ~142k Buy Now

DAILY FLASH SALE

Every day there will be 1,500,000 Tokens of every community for sale for just 3,750 ADZ in ADZ markets of every token. This means that you can scoop up an asset that can potentially earn $1,000's every year for the very low price of 0.0025 ADZ per token!

Need Some More ADZ to Buy Tokens?

Buy ADZ directly with Bitcoin here:Buy ADZcoin on the ADZbuzz Exchange here:When Trading On The ADZbuzz Exchange You Get A 100% Rebate On Trading Fees To Claim More Ownership In Communities!

All the best,

The ADZbuzz Team

PS: There are still a few great communities left from our previous flash sales, check them out through the link below.
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Some nice communities but the best ones are already gone before the announcement...again.

Somebody is really lucky to purchase those tokens before they are announced and looks like it is the same person because right after the purchase there is a sell order with the same price and amount.

There really needs to be an option to choose a community before the flash sale and then when the community is tokenized you are the first one to have the right to purchase. Maybe there can have a fee if you want to reserve the spot to be able to purchase first and the number of communities you can reserve at once should also be limited. An idea to consider for the team.
    < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

Ammikas this person that is buying all thoose communitys before us is Tarithel . He is even smarter than me . I m trying to get all this cheap communitys, but he grab them before me. I m sure he ll run out of Adzcoins one day. Ups, now i know it , maybe the guy to who i sold all thoose Adzcoins was him, man if i m right, i ll go eat my toung .

Comment

• Ammikas
        Ammikas commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL maybe

CrazyCrypto Okay, so I'm the bad guy again ...

Yes, I may be smarter than you, or not, who knows right? But this is not about being smart, it's about being lucky.

I've recently been lucky to catch a few communities before they were announced (or shortly after). But I've also missed a lot of great opportunities, so I know how it feels when someone buys a whole community from "under my nose".

But the important thing here is this: I NEVER EVER buy ACTs and then put them on sale for a higher price. What I buy, I keep for the future.

I know that some people buy ACT's at the flash sale price and immediately put them for sale at a ridiculously high price, I see this all the time. But I do not do this, so please don't make me the "bad guy" here
      Last edited by Tarithel; 06-19-2018, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• CrazyCrypto
        CrazyCrypto commented
        Editing a comment
        Tarithel , i didnt meant to insolt you, you know that i want just to explain to others that you are the guy who got all thoose communitys. Its your decision if you want to sell it or not . Ps.: I m happy that you know how good earning potential communitys are.

• Tarithel
        Tarithel commented
        Editing a comment
        No worries mate It's just that this was not the first time that this has happened to me, so I kind of feel guilty for being lucky at some times

• Tarithel
        Tarithel commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, and BTW, it wasn't me that you sold your ADZ to, I haven't bought any ADZ in about a week. So, there is no need for you to eat your tongue at this time

Originally posted by CrazyCrypto View Post
      Ammikas this person that is buying all thoose communitys before us is Tarithel . He is even smarter than me . I m trying to get all this cheap communitys, but he grab them before me. I m sure he ll run out of Adzcoins one day. Ups, now i know it , maybe the guy to who i sold all thoose Adzcoins was him, man if i m right, i ll go eat my toung .
      CrazyCrypto i told also that day don't sell your coin as we all know it is very under valued so far but then that was your decision i hope you get back your coin at same buying price

Comment

Working...
      X