Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Revamped ACT Offer And Option To Sell Ad Credits Now Open!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Revamped ACT Offer And Option To Sell Ad Credits Now Open!

Hi Everybody,

Here is another update with more info on the new ACT offer and option to sell ad credits:

>>> ACT Offer + Sell Ad Credits Update

Have a great day!
    The ADZbuzz Team
    Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

I have allready ordered 1 batch of tokens JensSteyaert

Comment

Hi Jens,

If the starting price to sell 1,000 ADZAC is $0.10 each.

What is the next starting price to sell another 1,000 ADZAC at?

Would it be $0.1005?

And then $0.101?

Because that would be an increase of $0.0005 cents per ADZAC.

Is that correct?

Comment

• Ammikas
        Ammikas commented
        Editing a comment
        That is correct, the step is 0.0005 USD. I have tried it in exchange

• mb001589
        mb001589 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the response.

I dont get it way there is only availible exchange for ADZAC to USDT. What ll be people able to do with USDT?? Buy Adzcoins, bitcoins, etherium?? or they ll be able to withdraw it(i think not)??

Comment

• mb001589
        mb001589 commented
        Editing a comment
        People won't receive USDT they would recieve either ADZ, BTC, or ETH. The USDT is there just to represent a dollar value. But people would receive whatever ADZbuzz receives for their ACT offer as payment.

And JensSteyaert could you please answear my question in other post from Andrix??

Comment

Hello everybody , Well, if I sell 1000 adzac for dollars and so on .... I'll only be able to withdraw to Pay Pal or not ... I would like to buy adzcoins on adzbuzz exchange for sale money but no pair adz-usd ... .

Comment

• mb001589
          mb001589 commented
          Editing a comment
          You would receive either ADZ, BTC or ETH as stated in the update. Not USD.

One more step closer! Thanks to adzbuzz team, btw, may I ask whether you have any intention for VIP be trade in the exchange too?
        https://adzbuzz.com/community/scmp.com

Comment

• camohitmishra
          camohitmishra commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi, at preset there is no intention of trading VIP. It was a one time limited offer and people who grabbed that are enjoying the daily benefits.

Very nice news. This should increase the volume in exchanges for sure.
        < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Join my communities and get FREE coins!

Comment

Nice to see it's finally here So I am a bit confused. How can I sell my ad credits on exchange? I have over 22k ad credits on ad credits wallet, but it says 0 on ADZAC balance on exchange. I was trying to find but couldn't. The fact that I use only my smartphone doesn't help cause my laptop died on me have to buy a new one soon. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by tris View Post
            Nice to see it's finally here So I am a bit confused. How can I sell my ad credits on exchange? I have over 22k ad credits on ad credits wallet, but it says 0 on ADZAC balance on exchange. I was trying to find but couldn't. The fact that I use only my smartphone doesn't help cause my laptop died on me have to buy a new one soon. Thanks!
            Go to your exchange wallets and use the deposit option. Your ad credits will be available immediately.

Ps I used also my smartphone for that

Comment

• tris
              tris commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks I managed to do that.

Quick question Jens.

Is this process automated or done manually?

Because someone made a purchase and I have 1000 adzac for $0.10 cents and the price of the sales page has not increased to $201 either.

I don't see how this system would work unless being 100% automated.

Note: It has been updated now and two orders have gone through. But it was not instantaneous, so not sure if the process is automated or manual though.
            Last edited by mb001589; 08-05-2018, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• survivor
              survivor commented
              Editing a comment
              Once the payment processor, ADZbuzzPay on this case, notifies us that it already received a confirmed payment, everything is automatic. On the first payment for Mitja's order, it seems like the ADZbuzzPay didn't get a confirmed payment within the transaction lifetime. Let's see how it goes on the next payments.

One more "problem" why it's not automated sell price on the exchange? Now we have to manually put the sell price, and it's impossible to do that with smartphone cause I don't see all, and lest sell price order. Would be much easier if the price is updated automatically if you know what I mean..
            Edit: regerding it's being said that we can have DFY till the sell order is filled how? Cause I had to disable DFY in order to put a sell order for some of my AD credits.
            Last edited by tris; 08-05-2018, 03:30 PM.

Comment

survivor how? When I go to suggested I cannot add back those ad credits to DFY.

Comment

• tris
              tris commented
              Editing a comment
              Found the option, it's on the bottom.

such a great update...thanks jens

Comment

I got a question. How can we find the ADZAC/USDT pair in exchange as we cannot use the search box for that?

Comment

• tris
                tris commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah I searched for it too, good question.
            Working...
            X