Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Revamped ACT Offer And Option To Sell Ad Credits Now Open!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there is a bug with the new ACT credit offer.

I sold 1000 AdzAC and received 103USD. I should have got the currency which was used to purchase ACT credits like with my previous sell orders.

Please check the screenshots. Thank you!
    < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

• survivor
      survivor commented
      Editing a comment
      This should be fixed now. (-:

• Ammikas
      Ammikas commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it's fixed now. Thank you survivor

• survivor
      survivor commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome Ammikas. Thanks for the heads up.

survivor can you please check one more thing.

Yesterday I wanted to purchase ACT credit but once I saw the ADZpay window and the time limit for the payment I realized there can be an issue with payments.
    For example, I have ADZ in ADZbuzz wallet and to withdraw we have to wait for manual approval. But as ADZpay has a time limit for the payment to show up in blockchain the order of ACT credit will be canceled by ADZPay before the withdrawal will be confirmed by ADZbuzz team if the confirmation will not be made in time.
    That's why I didn't make a payment. But then I noticed a few things. After I made an order for ACT credit, next order in ADZAC sell wall was fulfilled. I noticed a sudden increase in the amount of ADZ I own so I checked the history and saw another ADZAC sale. So the question is, will the sell order be fulfilled immediately when new ACT credit offer will be purchased without even waiting for the payment to arrive? This can lead to a lot of problems.

Second thing, because of all of this I didn't make my ACT credit payment to see what will happen. And now when ADZPay has canceled my order the next batch of ACT credits have still been "sold" because the price of ACT credit batch increased. I thought it will go back to the previous price when the payment will not go through.

Of course, there can be the case that someone made the order almost at the same time as I did, but then the price of ACT credit should have gone up two spots. Either way, can you please check this.

I would not mind getting another 10000+ ADZ for ADZAC sale but if there was no actual ACT credit purchase this will hurt ADZbuzz and can leave to a lot of problems in the future.

Thank you!

Comment

Hello Ammikas !

Thank you for raising your concerns.

Originally posted by Ammikas View Post
      So the question is, will the sell order be fulfilled immediately when new ACT credit offer will be purchased without even waiting for the payment to arrive?
      No. There can only be buy orders made on ADZAC/USDT when the system detected a confirmed payment for an ACT credit package.

Originally posted by Ammikas View Post
      Second thing, because of all of this I didn't make my ACT credit payment to see what will happen. And now when ADZPay has canceled my order the next batch of ACT credits have still been "sold" because the price of ACT credit batch increased. I thought it will go back to the previous price when the payment will not go through.

Of course, there can be the case that someone made the order almost at the same time as I did, but then the price of ACT credit should have gone up two spots. Either way, can you please check this.
      You are right. There was indeed a confirmed payment detected at almost the same time that you have clicked one of the payment buttons for the ACT Credits package. That's why the price increased and another price point in the ADZAC/USDT pair has been fulfilled.

I hope this helps. (-:

Eat to Work. Work to Live. In this exact order.

Comment

Originally posted by survivor View Post
        Hello Ammikas !

You are right. There was indeed a confirmed payment detected at almost the same time that you have clicked one of the payment buttons for the ACT Credits package. That's why the price increased and another price point in the ADZAC/USDT pair has been fulfilled.

I hope this helps. (-:
        Thanks for clarification but then another question rises.
        The batch which I wanted to purchase cost 15000+ ADZ (so I believe the other one who purchased at the same time had the same price) but I received 10000+ ADZ. Shouldn't I've got half from 15000?
        Again I would not mind to get more but I want to make sure everything works as it should.

And what about the time out issue with manual withdrawal confirmation?

Comment

The batch (ADZAC/USDT fulfillment) that you received was a confirmed payment of an order paid few hours back. The system distributes what it receives. So no worries about that.

Regarding the manual verification, that's how crypto-based payment systems works (see cryptopayments.net for example, not sure if they are still available though, haven't checked myself). Think of ADZbuzzPay as a third-party cryptopayment processing system as that it will become.

If you click a payment button and you are not able to send a confirmed payment within the intended transaction lifetime of every payment attempt, your order will be cancelled. When that happens though and you have already sent a payment to the address that has been provided to you, of course you will send a support ticket to the merchant and the merchant will process your request from that point.

On our case, ADZbuzz is the merchant and we will check if you indeed already sent a payment to that payment address. If it is so, we will have ADZbuzzPay to unexpire your order so that it will be processed and checked for confirmed payment.

For web wallets that has manual verification procedure, the payment processor do not have control over those. This is not just for ADZbuzz web wallet but all other wallets that do manual verification or take time before actually processing the withdrawal request. So you will have to consider these things when paying out for a purchase using crypto-based payment processing systems. Gladly on our case, with ADZbuzz as the merchant, you can send a support ticket if you have already sent a payment (already on the blockchain) but the payment transaction already marked as expired before the payment receives enough confirmations.

If your withdrawal is not yet released (regardless of which web wallet provider you withdraw it from) and your ADZbuzzPay order transaction already expired, it is best to just cancel the withdrawal request if you still can and just create a new order instead.

I appreciate you throwing these kind of questions as this made us to review our code again and again to confirm if it really is working. And it is still working as it is designed as I checked today to make sure I give you the correct answers.
          Last edited by survivor; 08-09-2018, 07:38 AM.
          Eat to Work. Work to Live. In this exact order.

Comment

I cant see how this should work in the long turn! To sell ADZAD at .25, someone needs to pay 500 USD for the community tokens, who will pay this amount. So will this level be reached at all, and if so, what about the 1.00 pricepoint or even the 10.00 USd point? Lucky ones who have already placed their orders on the first spots of course! Maybe i got something wrong, but I don´t think that I sell a single Adcredit (at .26 or something)- isn´t it very similar to a pyramid sheme?
            Join the Buzzex Airdrop and Get 50 ADZ as Exclusive Bonus ... Read more here! Buy Crypto-Currencies as easy as possible ... watch this! | Easy Trading Strategy for Cryptocurrencies - Cryptocurrency Trading Strategies and Tips ...

Comment

Another factor: While the price is rising fast, the value is decresing too, as more and more good websites are turned into communities already, and more communities are active on adzbuzz which means more "competition" too! Not sure if I would pay 200 USD for a community, but for sure not 300+ USD. Sorry again but I don´t get how it shall work!
              Join the Buzzex Airdrop and Get 50 ADZ as Exclusive Bonus ... Read more here! Buy Crypto-Currencies as easy as possible ... watch this! | Easy Trading Strategy for Cryptocurrencies - Cryptocurrency Trading Strategies and Tips ...

Comment

Hi benhuebner , I don't understand how you think its a "Pyramid Scheme". Its not any scheme at all for that matter.

People are purchasing a Product (ADZbuzz Communities). The revenue which company receives from the sale of the product, it uses to buy Ad Credits. When company sell more ACT (ADZbuzz Communities) it gets more revenue to buy Ad Credits. Since the demand of Ad Credits rises, hence its price point too.

To sell ACT at $300 it means we need to sell just 100 ACT. we don't think its impossible to sell those when we get continuous inflow of traffic.

There are thousands of great websites on the Internet, and they have a continuous business which means these websites are in competition in itself and anyone can get popular anytime with efforts from their owners. So its not that with few hundred ACT, the best websites will be taken over forever.

People will pay for the ROI they can get from ACT. So the cost $300+ or $3000+ even is nothing if they can get daily profit share in good amount. Depending upon the success of ADZbuzz, the buyers can break even in few months and above that its all profit for life for the buyers. Moreover, they have the option to sell their tokens for a lump sum on ADZbuzz Exchange as well. So, its not costly at all when there is opportunity of earnings way more than what they pay. Just for instance people trade in real estate buying and selling one asset (property) in millions of dollars. Please note the cost of asset is in hundreds of thousands or in some cases millions. They do because they see profit there. It's same with ADZbuzz assets, the ACT. And its more or less same with any business.

ADZbuzz has multiple revenue sources which increases the daily profit share of ACT owners. Continuous inflow of traffic means more revenue for ADZbuzz which means more profit share. The cost $300+ may seem high since you're considering the current state of affairs of ADZbuzz but please note that's not the CURRENT cost and the VISION of any company always seem out of reach to maximum people. But the Vision is what the Business Management wok towards and gradually all seems possible and within reach

The people you're calling lucky who were able to set their orders at 0.1 or so, in some cases they are just using the opportunity to trade and profit and in some cases they may loose as $0.1 is not the value we see of Ad Credits considering the scope of business and the industry the business operates in and all that has been built around the concept.
                Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

The problem I can see is that there is risk involved for sure, and aren´t there may be better options to invest these amounts of money? There are many risks involved for someone. Maybe I completely underestimate the possibilities, but it won´t stop with 100 communities, - it will get harder over time to find good communities, and even this is not a guarantee to earn a lot if I got it right.

I just think the price increase is too high, or more ad credits should be sold per package for example, or. Sure 300 USD is a good deal if it works out, and 500 as well, but this is just the beginning and its rising fast.

And the few I call lucky are nothing else, as they can buy new adz and turn them into ad credits to sell them again or not? (Not sure here)
                  I believe in Adzbuzz, but I can´t see how this should work for the entire community, maybe it is another idea to limit the amount a single account can place on one price point.

Comment

Originally posted by benhuebner View Post
                    The problem I can see is that there is risk involved for sure, and aren´t there may be better options to invest these amounts of money? There are many risks involved for someone. Maybe I completely underestimate the possibilities, but it won´t stop with 100 communities, - it will get harder over time to find good communities, and even this is not a guarantee to earn a lot if I got it right.

I just think the price increase is too high, or more ad credits should be sold per package for example, or. Sure 300 USD is a good deal if it works out, and 500 as well, but this is just the beginning and its rising fast.

And the few I call lucky are nothing else, as they can buy new adz and turn them into ad credits to sell them again or not? (Not sure here)
                    I believe in Adzbuzz, but I can´t see how this should work for the entire community, maybe it is another idea to limit the amount a single account can place on one price point.
                    Hi Benjamin!

You raise some good points here but allow me to comment on them:

-> You need to look at the ACT's in terms of market cap. There will be 84K communities tokenised so there is a cap on maximum amount of tokens to be sold ever (and this will take decades since not all ADZ will be mined yet). Let's say the price of 1 token on average becomes 1-5 cents in the long run. This means every community will have a market cap of $100K max which is a total market cap of $8.4 billion. Sure this is a lot but the tokens are 1. an asset that generate profits and 2. there will be a calculator to find out how much a token can generate per year based on Buzzex.io trading volumes. So it will sustain itself, if the yearly profits go up, we'll make a lot more sales, if the profit goes down sales will slow down a bit until profits go up again.

-> We already pointed out that buying a batch will be too expensive in the future. What we can do then is allow people to buy smaller packages of tokens. So instead of paying $1000 for 1.5 million tokens we will allow people to buy 150K tokens for $100 for instance. This will then allow people to sell ad credits in smaller batches on higher price points as well.

-> Finally we also have plans to create more variation for communities, including Youtube communities and communities for sports teams for instance could be the first step. So the communities won't necessarily go down in quality in the long run.

To conclude I think we just need to fully focus on creating a quality exchange platform that simply works. A powerful API, stress tested for over a million trades per second will allow people to cross-trade with other exchanges (arbitrage) and if volume goes up they can use bots inside Buzzex as well to create even more volume. We will also actively add more coins to get a new flow of traders every week. API development is in progress and a list with small improvements to make our exchage more user-friendly is also being worked on. Tradingview for instance is already integrated on our test site and that's just one of a dozen improvements needed to reach millions in trading volume.

So all in all we fully believe in our setup and this will show once trading volume goes up and we can follow this table to increase the daily profit share and earnings for everyone: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DduaWXnUwAAf3KY.jpg:large

Hope that helps and have a great day!
                    Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Some good points, Jens. To focus on the exchange is the right way i think. I´m sure the ACT are worth their cost if it worksout this way, but it requires a lot of confidence at these price points, this is the main problem i can see.

More features for the exchange are for sure a good thing. More offers connected to the AD Credit wall would be another solution for example.

Comment

Another Idea - maybe it could be a solution to connect the ADZ to AD Credit exchange rate to the ADZ - USD value. So If i would burn 1000 ADZ, and the ADZ value would be 0.01 USD, I would get 10 USD in Ad credits to the actual TUSD/ADCredit rate. if the option to buy though the exchange is open too, there would be a public demand for the trading pair on the exchange as well, as it doesn't save 100s % compared to burning adzcoin. This way the ADcredit/TUSD market will become similar to a rise only market at yobit for example.

Comment

Working...
                        X