• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camohitmishra View Post

Its at top right, under "Open Orders"
    Oh yes thanks

Comment

I realise too trading fees between adz exchange and yobit exchange there really much more difference and i must say in adz its too less fees in comparison of yobit and that should every trader must realise it

Comment

but, keep in mind that part of the fee is placed back into your bonus wallet in addition to buy back

Comment

The withdrawals would be open next week right? Starting with Monday or? I want to buy one more community with bitcoins I have on my btc wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by tris View Post
            The withdrawals would be open next week right? Starting with Monday or? I want to buy one more community with bitcoins I have on my btc wallet.
            Hi, we are yet to finalise this feature. It should be done this week.

However, if you want to buy the community and don't want to wait for this feature to be ready, you can raise a support and we can manually deduct BTC from your wallet and assign you Community credits, and then you can claim the community.
            Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

• tris
              tris commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you, but I will wait for withdrawals to be enabled cause I need it for some more stuff, and have to calculate how many communities will I buy.

This is so cool!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	15224

Comment

Originally posted by lengloi View Post
              This is so cool!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	15224
              Yes we have pushed some improvements to the live site.

Here is the update about that: https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzb...-adzbuzz-today
              Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Originally posted by JensSteyaert View Post

Yes we have pushed some improvements to the live site.

Here is the update about that: https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzb...-adzbuzz-today
                Holy shit this is amazing!!!
                Check out my communities:

Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
                ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

Thank you for all improvements and changes at ADZbuzz. I can't wait to see next improvements. Cheers!
                  Join Cryptocurrency Secrets Website Community for the latest Cryptocurrencies News.

Comment

Hi, can you tell me are we close to wallets be enabled for withdrawals in our exchange?

Comment

Originally posted by tris View Post
                      Hi, can you tell me are we close to wallets be enabled for withdrawals in our exchange?
                      Our main developer has assured that this option will be available this week.
                      Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

• tris
                        tris commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Great thank you Jens

Can the developer add trade history I can find it anywere

Comment

Originally posted by marvin2550 View Post
                        Can the developer add trade history I can find it anywere
                        Its already available. You can find it through this link https://adzbuzz.com/exchange/history/bids
                        Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

• marvin2550
                          marvin2550 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Seen thanks

Originally posted by camohitmishra View Post

Its already available. You can find it through this link https://adzbuzz.com/exchange/history/bids
                        Ok, now I get it too.

But the options are not very user-friendly, that's why I didn't notice them before I read your post.
                        Imho the options "Orders / Bids Deposits / Withdrawals" should be visibly "options" and not just static text as they are now (or seem to be if you don't hover the mouse cursor over them). That would be more user-friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarithel View Post

Ok, now I get it too.

But the options are not very user-friendly, that's why I didn't notice them before I read your post.
                          Imho the options "Orders / Bids Deposits / Withdrawals" should be visibly "options" and not just static text as they are now (or seem to be if you don't hover the mouse cursor over them). That would be more user-friendly.
                          Yobit also has these options the similar way as we have here. But I agree with you, we can improve the UI (I think that's what its called).
                          Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

• Tarithel
                            Tarithel commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Actually on Yobit those options are color-coded, which makes them stand out as links because they are represented with a different color from static text. But yeah, I guess there is always room for improvements, even if they are just small ones
                        Working...
                        X