ADZbuzz Exchange Whitepaper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADZbuzz Exchange Whitepaper

Hi everyone, as you know a week back we launched the system where members can use their Bonus wallet to buy full or partial shares in communities and earn daily passive income on ADZbuzz while helping publishers getting the traffic as well as income.

Its time to announce to the crypto community about this amazing feature where "ADZbuzz credits the trading fee in traders' Bonus wallet which they can use to earn daily income". The ADZbuzz exchange with this USP would become a catalyst to widespread the knowledge and adoption of cryptocurrencies which would be taken very well by the crypto community.

So, we present the ADZbuzz Exchange whitepaper explaining the whole concept.

ADZbuzz Exchange Whitepaper
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

So nice the Whitepaper and good presentation and time now to show the whole world about ADZ great really and can I know when will be new pair added as mentioned this week it should be or some delay

Comment

It's amazing. But till when ADZbuzz Exchange Landing page will be ready?

Comment

Nice job, clear, simple and inspiring! Waiting to see the impacts as it goes viral!
        Discover The World

Comment

Originally posted by Praju123 View Post
          It's amazing. But till when ADZbuzz Exchange Landing page will be ready?
          Thanks . ADZbuzz Exchange will be transferred to a sub domain and then it will have its own landing page. So in few days it will be ready.

Correction: First few pairs will be added and then the exchange will be transferred to sub domain. However, we'll create a better landing page for the exchange now as well. So in few days it will be ready
          Last edited by camohitmishra; 02-19-2018, 11:53 AM.
          Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

JensSteyaert I hope you're going to add the withdrawal bonus credit to the whitepaper soon bc the will one of the most killer features vs all other exchanges(that and free passive income).
            Check out my communities:

Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
            ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

• JensSteyaert
              JensSteyaert commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes as Mohit said, we'll add this when the bonus goes from 100% of trading fee to 50% of trading fee. Another option is to add it when we are working on adding exchange to subdomain in some weeks time. We'll post an update when that's the case.

Originally posted by ahsanulkhan View Post
            JensSteyaert I hope you're going to add the withdrawal bonus credit to the whitepaper soon bc the will one of the most killer features vs all other exchanges(that and free passive income).
            That will be added later. However, we still have the killer feature as traders can use the trading fee to earn daily income which no exchange offers imo
            Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Originally posted by camohitmishra View Post

That will be added later. However, we still have the killer feature as traders can use the trading fee to earn daily income which no exchange offers imo
              Yeah i am so excited I just bought $100 worth of bitcoins that i planning on using to buy coins here
              Check out my communities:

Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
              ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

Thanks for new document and new small step to brighter future..

You say:
                "ADZbuzz is a social content discovery platform with a built-in RSS reader". Is this already true (i don't have this feeling) or will be true (still in testing)?

And please do also something on matter of speed:
                i was asked today to join some communities. It took more then 30 seconds for opening and another 30 sec for follow. Try to open or join my community Express.co.uk and convince yourself. Or even worse - try to join and follow top earning community dotcomlifestyle.in.

Of course, also posting in Express.co.uk is in comparison with communities with less posts very, very slow.

So, please, make focus also on solving this issue.
                Corksson

Comment

• JensSteyaert
                  JensSteyaert commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Optimizations are indeed still ongoing. The RSS feature is working as you can see in the latest stream. 100 sites are added to the RSS feeder function every second, but I agree it can still use some improvements and site speed needs to be optimized as well.
                  Last edited by JensSteyaert; 02-19-2018, 10:20 PM.

Excellent progress about Whitepaper; this is one of your business card to see the whole world; thank you to management and team for this achievement!

Comment

Does ADZbuzz plan to allow every website to have a community on it?

Surely there is going to be some restrictions? Like a terms and conditions which outline the kind of websites not permitted a community on ADZbuzz.

Comment

• JensSteyaert
                    JensSteyaert commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No we won't plan to allow every site as discussed earlier. We didn't want to include every detail in this whitepaper as we'll promote this to traders and a separate whitepaper for publishers will be created in when it's time to promote that.

• mb001589
                    mb001589 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Jens for the clarification. The Whitepaper looks good, short and concise. I think we have a winner here promoting our exchange when its ready

Originally posted by leurda View Post
                  Excellent progress about Whitepaper; this is one of your business card to see the whole world; thank you to management and team for this achievement!
                  Thanks much appreciated!
                  Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Very nice whitepaper, not too long, and clear, great job!

Comment

Working...
                    X