More Trading Pairs added to ADZbuzz Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Trading Pairs added to ADZbuzz Exchange

Hi everybody, today we have added two new pairs to ADZbuzz exchange. Now you can also trade in LTC/BTC and LTC/ADZ.

As you know that currently members earn 100% rebate on Trading Fee and referrers earn 50%, so capitalise on this opportunity and accumulate as much Bonus Credits as you can while the rebate lasts, both through trading and promoting. You trade and ADZbuzz will keep on adding more pairs to provide you more options

For understanding why we believe ADZbuzz Exchange provides the best offer to the traders yet, refer the white paper here

So, go to the exchange and start enjoying the new pairs.
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Great and I hope more trading pairs are added quickly.

Comment

Great news again! The chart system should be optimized a bit - that would really help to promote!

Anyway, more pairs are great as well.

Enter for the Chacne to Win 1000 ADZcoin & Learn How to Grow a Serious Crypto Portfolio From The Scratch! - Cryptocurrency Trading Strategies and Tips ... click here! -

Comment

Great really one more step to move forward few more pair and boom boom adz

Comment

Yes its another step towards success.

Comment

Originally posted by andrazpezdirc
            We should definitely use better charts as those seriously look unprofessional and childish (like yobit) and do not look like proper exchange.

We should integrate this, which shouldn't be too hard: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/

it is used on any new project exchanges (switcheo.network in mind) and exchanges such as kucoin...
            Just because Yobit has a lot of negative reviews doesn't mean their UI is unprofessional or childish. In fact, if you do see positive reviews about them most people agree that it's an easy to use exchange perfect for newbies.

Kucoin uses another chart service but what is shown essentially doesn't differ much from what is shown on the ADZbuzz Exchange. Our aim is to keep it simple and easy to understand for newbies.

Now if you want to see something added to the chart, please let us know and we'll add that to the development list.
            Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Personally I do not think we need extremely complicated charts. However, one thing I do not understand on the current ones that seemingly every executed trade creates one candlestick regardless of timeline. Whatever exchange I used so far (securities, forex) the charts were showing candlesticks arranged according to standard time-intervals (5 mins, 15 mins, 1 hour, 4 hours, 1 day, etc.). Is it intentionally different in ADZbuzz exchange? To my opinion the standard time-interval view reflects the trends better. Is there any plan to implement it? Or at least add an option to visualize the charts in this way?

The other thing I reported few times in the bugs section is that sometimes the charts do not appear properly, I have attached 2 images as example.
              Attached Files
              Discover The World

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_Rocass View Post
                Personally I do not think we need extremely complicated charts. However, one thing I do not understand on the current ones that seemingly every executed trade creates one candlestick regardless of timeline. Whatever exchange I used so far (securities, forex) the charts were showing candlesticks arranged according to standard time-intervals (5 mins, 15 mins, 1 hour, 4 hours, 1 day, etc.). Is it intentionally different in ADZbuzz exchange? To my opinion the standard time-interval view reflects the trends better. Is there any plan to implement it? Or at least add an option to visualize the charts in this way?

The other thing I reported few times in the bugs section is that sometimes the charts do not appear properly, I have attached 2 images as example.
                Yeah that's not really a bug but it's because there isn't enough trading history yet. We only launched few weeks ago so if you use the "All" bar it will show only the first weeks. If you switch it to 1 month or even 3 months you'll see the candlesticks move.

We can surely make some more improvements (and we will) but I think what we have now suffices and other things are more important like adding more coins and preparing for the promos.
                Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Working...
                X