No announcement yet.

ADZbuzz Update March 13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God job Jens and ADZbuzz Team. Thanks for an amazing update and we are close now, more than ever before to reach dollars and much more. All of the updates are positive except only one thing and that is Masternodes. I hope that Masternodes programmer will soon take care of it and finish it within a couple of weeks. It's not good from his side that he didn't finish code for Masternodes when he was so close to finish it and he decide to take another project before finish that already, so rude. But I hope that he will finish it soon and we will be so happy when ADZbuzz will be ready to present it to the world.
    JOIN MY COMMUNITIES

hcl.hr, woodworkingguides.info

Comment

Were did you hire this freelancer at? I hope if just incase he does not finish(hope not) you can get a refund.
      Maybe you can pay a little more or a bonus payment if he finish by the end of March. Just saying
      Check out my communities:

Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
      ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

Thanks for the update Jens.

I like the future plans for promotions but I hope this time before any promotions begin we have everything ready that is needed. And that nothing happens until then, however long it takes.

I do have some questions though - I highlighted them

This whole Masternode situation doesn't make much sense. You hired a developer he completed 3/4's of the work and then is unable to finish it because he is too busy? I really hope you did not pay that developer the $10,000 for an incomplete job. He seems like a joker and not a professional.

I don't understand why someone else can't come along and complete his work without having to start from scratch again. But realistically speaking since many of us have been looking forward to the addition of Masternode's plus the benefits it would do to the value of ADZcoin - Is the Masternode coding likely to be completed by Quarter 2 of this year?

Also, what is the situation with the RSS feature? Would the RSS feature likely be ready and working on ADZbuzz as we imagine it before Quarter 1 ends?

I know you plan to allow unlimited community credits - would that be just for Gold members or for everyone?

If you allow everyone then it takes away one of the main incentives of becoming Gold. I think non-gold members should have a cap and Gold members should be allowed no cap - if that is to be the case. Being Gold has to always be made more valuable.

Thanks for your answers.

Comment

First of all, I am encouraged by the amount of people who want the masternode option completed as soon as possible. However it is not uncommon in the internet world for developers to hold a company for "ransom"....not willing to fully complete a project or to maintain a certain amount of control over the utilization of functionality to hold a company hostage for an indefinite period of time. This happens more than most people are aware of and is quite common.

Having said that ...and with only the info we have now...I would suggest that we start from scratch and hire an in house programmer who can set up the the masternode....and more importantly help run it when it is launched. An in house programmer paid partially based on performance would in my opinion be the safest way to proceed since he or she would have some "skin in the game" since they would earn more based on how successful the masternode is.

We are almost to the point where adzbuzz will explode. This is the toughest time for any entrepreneur, when they know it will take just 1 spark to catapult the project to overwhelming success. Let's not lose focus. Mistakes will be made. It is how we handle them that counts.
        Last edited by touchdown; 03-14-2018, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by touchdown View Post
          First of all, I am encouraged by the amount of people who want the masternode option completed as soon as possible. However it is not uncommon in the internet world for developers to hold a company for "ransom"....not willing to fully complete a project or to maintain a certain amount of control over the utilization of functionality to hold a company hostage for an indefinite period of time. This happens more than most people are aware of and is quite common.

Having said that that...and with only the info we have now...I would suggest that we start from scratch and hire an in house programmer who can set up the the masternode....and more importantly help run it when it is launched. An in house programmer paid partially based on performance would in my opinion be the safest way to proceed since he or she would have some "skin in the game" since they would earn more based on how successful the masternode is.

We are almost to the point where adzbuzz will explode. This is the toughest time for any entrepreneur, when they know it will take just 1 spark to catapult the project to overwhelming success. Let's not lose focus. Mistakes will be made. It is how we handle them that counts.
          That is true! This seems way to fishy for he/she not to finish. Adzbuzz paid right?
          If the dev does not finish by the end month we need to hire a new dev.
          PS: Increase the blocksize bc masternode pay nodes thus nodes can afford big blocks and big blocks will increase adzcoin tps speed
          Check out my communities:

Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
          ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

I personally am happy with the overview development and appreciate JensSteyaert Jens and your team being working so hard for the pass years.
            About the masternode, I too felt something not right here, the mn developer has no reason to stop our project and take on another, this Don make sense at all. Unless there is payment issue, my guess is adzbuzz is running out of fund and we have not enough money to continue the mn expenses so the developer has to temporarily stop am I guessing right?
            If money is the issue, please let us know the true situation so that those who are passionate about mn can do something about this so that we can pull through like mvedrenalin had mentioned
            Last edited by pancakes; 03-14-2018, 12:55 AM.
            https://adzbuzz.com/community/scmp.com

Comment

Step by step we will get there!

Comment

Originally posted by mvedrenalin View Post
                Hi Jens, thank you and your team for the opportunity you give us and the hard work you've put in. I can imagine it must have been tough at times. Because I really believe that Masternodes are a great addition to the Adzbuzz portfolio I want to ask you how I (and maybe more members of Adzbuzz) can help you to develop the MN's faster. Please let me know as I am really willing to help this project forward.
                Hi, we appreciate your willingness to help but at the moment the only way I see members can help is when they help themselves by owning communities and earning from Profit share
                Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Working...
                X