No announcement yet.

Few Hours to claim ADZbuzz Communities at Discounted Price and Through Paypal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Hours to claim ADZbuzz Communities at Discounted Price and Through Paypal

Hi guys, its exciting to share with you that ADZbuzz Community Tokenisation System is at its finishing stages. Tomorrow the testing will start and if everything goes fine and nothing unforeseen happens, we will launch the system

This means that only a limited time is left to claim the ownership of Popular Websites at Extremely Discounted Price. Also when the system launches ADZbuzz Communities can not be purchased through Paypal.

So, if you are planning to get hold of some communities, its time to act fast.

Here's the link to the Page for your convenience
    https://adzbuzz.com/buy-communities

Wish you luck!
    Last edited by camohitmishra; 04-12-2018, 12:43 PM.
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Nice to know about! Is it possible to store the community credit first or is it needed to directly choose a community (makes more sense ov course - just a questions?)
    Buy Crypto-Currencies as easy as possible ... watch this! | Easy Trading Strategy for Cryptocurrencies - Cryptocurrency Trading Strategies and Tips ... click here! -

Comment

Originally posted by benhuebner View Post
      Nice to know about! Is it possible to store the community credit first or is it needed to directly choose a community (makes more sense ov course - just a questions?)
      Hi, currently, till the Tokenised System launches, the community credits are credited to buyer's Bonus Wallet. So its stored there till the buyer selects a community and purchase it. However, once the tokenised system launches, the community tokens will be traded like we trade altcoins.
      Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

That's good news!
        I remember Miles suggesting to add countdown for discounted communities. this way people know exactly when the sell ends plus it increases sales a lot. Was this idea dropped?
        < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Join my communities and get FREE coins!

Comment

Originally posted by Ammikas View Post
          That's good news!
          I remember Miles suggesting to add countdown for discounted communities. this way people know exactly when the sell ends plus it increases sales a lot. Was this idea dropped?
          Yeah we were about to do that but it's kinda hard to know the exact date and time when we would push the changes to live. That's why we sent an update earlier this week mentioning the approximate period the dicounted sale ends and again an update yesterday. I think that should do it.

Either way, as it stands today we will do the testing and if things go well the new system with daily login bonus and first tokenized communities will be launched later today. (if testing goes well that is, not certain yet at this point).
          Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

• Ammikas
            Ammikas commented
            Editing a comment
            Understood, but you can add the timer after the system is tested

Opps have another question sorry. Will the tokens be sold in an bid type system or be sold in a higher flat rate now?
          Check out my communities:

Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
          ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

Originally posted by ahsanulkhan View Post
            Opps have another question sorry. Will the tokens be sold in an bid type system or be sold in a higher flat rate now?
            Tokens will be sold on the ADZbuzz Exchange, so there will be different prices for the tokens just as if you can buy other coins for different prices. We will base the prices on our research and mainly the potential the tokens have to grow in value.
            Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Wow nice and eagerly waiting to see tokens trading in exchange and just a question though those community so far not claim can people buy them at one satoshi of each tokens as i listen previous update it will be available @ 1 sotoshi

Comment

Originally posted by mastwal View Post
                Wow nice and eagerly waiting to see tokens trading in exchange and just a question though those community so far not claim can people buy them at one satoshi of each tokens as i listen previous update it will be available @ 1 sotoshi
                Hi, until the tokenised system is launched, people can claim the communities as per existing system and at current rates, $75 for Gold members and $100 for Regular members. When the system launches price will depend upon the respective community being tokenised.
                Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

OK thanks mohit!
                  Buy Crypto-Currencies as easy as possible ... watch this! | Easy Trading Strategy for Cryptocurrencies - Cryptocurrency Trading Strategies and Tips ... click here! -

Comment

thanks for great news...

Comment

Hi all, I wasn't here quite a long time and now I'm very impressed with all those improvements and features we have on Adzbuzz.
                      Great job Jens and good progress!

Now I have question regarding owning a communities.
                      Possible I missed something so i do apologise for that.

To be straight, I just paid for 15 communities, the funds sits in my bonus wallet and as gold member I have rights to get communities with discounted price of $75 per each - is this correct?
                      Well, now is the problem... I was able to get only one (1) communities with full ownership, any next choice and attempt to own 100% ownership on another chosen community giving an error called Oops and message:

"Only 10% ownership left that can be claimed with Bonus USD. Please adjust the percentage to claim accordingly or select another community."

From my understanding I should be able to get all communities with 100% ownership what I paid for.

Please advise

Comment

Looks like 'Bonus wallet' credits are not selectable.

Comment

Originally posted by andhum View Post
                          Hi all, I wasn't here quite a long time and now I'm very impressed with all those improvements and features we have on Adzbuzz.
                          Great job Jens and good progress!

Now I have question regarding owning a communities.
                          Possible I missed something so i do apologise for that.

To be straight, I just paid for 15 communities, the funds sits in my bonus wallet and as gold member I have rights to get communities with discounted price of $75 per each - is this correct?
                          Well, now is the problem... I was able to get only one (1) communities with full ownership, any next choice and attempt to own 100% ownership on another chosen community giving an error called Oops and message:

"Only 10% ownership left that can be claimed with Bonus USD. Please adjust the percentage to claim accordingly or select another community."

From my understanding I should be able to get all communities with 100% ownership what I paid for.

Please advise
                          Nice to have you back Please check if that community is 100% available. To do it, go to the community page and click "earned by a manager", there you will see how many percentages are available. If there is 100% and you are getting the error, then ADZbuzz team has to help you
                          < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Join my communities and get FREE coins!

Comment

Originally posted by dollarbill View Post
                            Looks like 'Bonus wallet' credits are not selectable.

Yes but only on that few "Tokenized" communities from left side for daily earnings what I see
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-04-15_025321.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	18583

Comment

Working...
                            X