53 more crypto currencies added to ADZbuzz Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 53 more crypto currencies added to ADZbuzz Exchange

Hi, its exciting to announce that ADZbuzz Exchange is now enriched with 53 more cryptocurrencies. Their details are as below
    Name Symbol Website Coin Announcement Current Withdrawal Fee
    EOS EOS Visit website Read the coin and project details 0.4 EOS
    Kin Kin Visit website Read the coin and project details 10000 KIN
    VeChain VEN Visit website Read the coin and project details 2 VEN
    Binance Coin BNB Visit website Read the coin and project details 0.32 BNB
    OmiseGO OMG Visit website 0.3 OMG
    ICON ICX Visit website Read the coin and project details 1.2 ICX
    Zilliqa ZIL Visit website 25 ZIL
    Aeternity AE Visit website Read the coin and project details 1.2 AE
    0x ZRX Visit website 4 ZRX
    Bytom BTM Visit website Read the coin and project details 14 BTM
    Maker MKR Visit website 0.008 MKR
    Populous PPT Visit website Read the coin and project details 0.3 PPT
    RChain RHOC Visit website Read the coin and project details 2 RHOC
    IOSToken IOST Visit website 70 IOST
    Golem GNT Visit website Read the coin and project details 7 GNT
    Augur REP Visit website 0.2 REP
    Status SNT Visit website 80 SNT
    WaltonChain WTC Visit website Read the coin and project details 0.1 WTC
    DigixDAO DGD Visit website Read the coin and project details 0.03 DGD
    Loopring LRC Visit website Read the coin and project details 8 LRC
    Aelf ELF Visit website 3.5 ELF
    Aion AION Visit website 1.7 AION
    Nebulas NAS Visit website 0.7 NAS
    Basic Attenuation Token BAT Visit website 12 BAT
    DentaCoin DCN Visit website Read the coin and project details 1000 DCN
    Loom Network LOOM Visit website 10 LOOM
    Kyber Network KNC Visit website 2 KNC
    Ethos ETHOS Visit website Read the coin and project details 2 ETHOS
    FunFair FUN Visit website Read the coin and project details 120 FUN
    Bancor BNT Visit website Read the coin and project details 2 BNT
    Cortex Coin CTXC Visit website 3.3 CTXC
    Centrality Token CENNZ Visit website 12 CENNZ
    Substratum SUB Visit website Read the coin and project details 4 SUB
    Fusion FSN Visit website Read the coin and project details 1 FSN
    QASH QASH Visit website Read the coin and project details 9 QASH
    Dragonchain DRGN Visit website Read the coin and project details 5 DRGN
    Polymath POLY Visit website 5 POLY
    Matrix AI Network MAN Visit website Read the coin and project details 4 MAN
    Holo Token HOT Visit website Read the coin and project details 5000 HOT
    Veritasium VERI Visit website Read the coin and project details 0.05 VERI
    Enigma ENG Visit website Read the coin and project details 2 ENG
    Storm STORM Visit website Read the coin and project details 120 STORM
    Huobi Token HT Visit website 1.4 HT
    ChainLINK LINK Visit website 10 LINK
    Salt SALT Visit website Read the coin and project details 1.8 SALT
    Nexo NEXO Visit website 15 NEXO
    CyberMiles CMT Visit website 20 CMT
    Nuls NULS Visit website 1 NULS
    WAX Token WAX Visit website 20 WAX
    Revain R Visit website Read the coin and project details 5 R
    All Sports Coin SOC Visit website 25 SOC
    Gifto GTO Visit website 15 GTO
    Tronix TRX Visit website 80 TRX
    Traders have now a bunch of options to trade in their favorite coin on ADZbuzz Exchange. And as traders earn Trading Fee as Bonus Credits (currently 100%) which they can use to buy ADZbuzz Communities and earn daily coins from Profit Share, they now have plenty of options to trade and in the process accumulate their Bonus Credits and use that to earn daily ADZcoin which they can exchange for any other coin of their choice by trading them. So, Trade more and Earn more Also affiliates earn currently 50% of Trading fee as Bonus Credits, so Refer more and Earn more

If you haven't already then refer the ADZbuzz Exchange Whitepaper for understanding the unique, most beneficial to traders, feature of ADZbuzz Exchange.

Let's go to the exchange and have fun!

The ADZbuzz Team!

PS. The withdrawal fee for KIN was mistakenly mentioned as 10 KIN instead of 10,000 KIN. Somehow we are not able to edit the table, so please consider this Post Script.
    Last edited by camohitmishra; 05-14-2018, 03:56 AM. Reason: Correction in withdrawal fee of KIN
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Wow nice to see great progress in adzbuzz exchange hats off to developer for their efforts its really surprice to every one

Comment

hmm, I'm wondering what was the criteria to add those coins, because as much as I see they are not from the top voted coins?
      < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Join my communities and get FREE coins!

Comment

Originally posted by Ammikas View Post
        hmm, I'm wondering what was the criteria to add those coins, because as much as I see they are not from the top voted coins?
        They are the top 50 from the ERC-20 tokens from the ether explorer website. In exception of KIN which was added out of request. It is easy for ADZbuzz to add ERC-20 tokens so they decided just to do it before mass promos instead of waiting.

Comment

• Ammikas
          Ammikas commented
          Editing a comment
          ok, thanks for the info

Now we're talking! Awesome work, dev team! *bigthumbsup*
        Discover how to get 200 ADZcoin for FREE

Comment

Originally posted by Ammikas View Post
          Yes Miles explained correctly and I want to add an addendum.

Since we have the system set up to add the ACT's we just need to slightly modify it to make it possible to add all other ERC20 tokens. If you check Etherscan here: https://etherscan.io/tokens?p=10 You can see there are a total of 473 added to Coinmarketcap at the moment. So we decided to add the top 50 already and some requested tokens just before we will launch the promos.

We really want everything to come together so we have multiple angles to promote, adding a dozen or more tokens to our exchange every week and promoting that to their community will be an additional boost for the promos.

And we all know we have an amazing system to get traders on board with multiple unique angles.
          Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Originally posted by JensSteyaert View Post

Yes Miles explained correctly and I want to add an addendum.

Since we have the system set up to add the ACT's we just need to slightly modify it to make it possible to add all other ERC20 tokens. If you check Etherscan here: https://etherscan.io/tokens?p=10 You can see there are a total of 473 added to Coinmarketcap at the moment. So we decided to add the top 50 already and some requested tokens just before we will launch the promos.

We really want everything to come together so we have multiple angles to promote, adding a dozen or more tokens to our exchange every week and promoting that to their community will be an additional boost for the promos.

And we all know we have an amazing system to get traders on board with multiple unique angles.
            Amazing work Jens

Now we need separate tabs for traditional coins/tokens and ACT's to keep things organized.

We also need the option to sort coins/ACT's by 24h exchange volume and by name (ASC & DESC) so we can easily find our desired coin as well as get a better idea what's trending on the exchange.

All top exchanges have this option.

Also, if you can add some TA indicators to the chart (at least fib levels) before mass promos begin it would be perfect.

But again, we don't know how much new devs you recently hired so this is probably too much asking at this stage.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

That's come from nowhere Nobody expected that amount of coins to be added that soon. Nice work ADZbuzz Team
              JOIN MY COMMUNITIES

hcl.hr, woodworkingguides.info

Comment

I announced on the KIN foundation reddit that KIN has now been added to the Adzbuzz exchange. Here are a few replies we need to address.

> Doesn't look like a trust worthy exchange for sure.. fishy !!
                > ...with the worst name. From the vast number of possibilities, they settled with AdZbuzz. Shit man.
                > It doesn’t look very safe

Something to think about before mass promotions start.

Comment

Originally posted by dollarbill View Post
                  I announced on the KIN foundation reddit that KIN has now been added to the Adzbuzz exchange. Here are a few replies we need to address.

> Doesn't look like a trust worthy exchange for sure.. fishy !!
                  > ...with the worst name. From the vast number of possibilities, they settled with AdZbuzz. Shit man.
                  > It doesn’t look very safe

Something to think about before mass promotions start.
                  Yeah, that does not surprise me. It is not that I think any of their remarks are true of course, but just because people are very skeptical with new platforms and become very critical. And of course they know nothing about us.

But that would change if they saw more marketing of the ADZbuzz Exchange, such as more videos promoting it. Maybe they see more users talk about it and so on.

Then people tend to just follow people when they see other people using it and recommending it.

That is how it works with me with most exchanges through recommendation.

But that being said ADZbuzz of course can always improve their exchange to make it look more better to give people a better first time impression.

Comment

Anyone with a reddit account can reply here. Keep the announcement higher in the ranks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KinFoundati...nge_just_need/

Comment

Wow nice surprise I am glad ethos (a coin with great potential) is here. Keep it up!

Comment

• amocat
                        amocat commented
                        Editing a comment
                        great surprise indeed, my wait is Monero XMR as i am going to mine some in future hopefully and trade it at adzbuzz
                        Last edited by amocat; 05-12-2018, 08:54 PM.

• JensSteyaert
                        JensSteyaert commented
                        Editing a comment
                        DOGE is ready to be added just waiting for the wallet to be set up.

• Hrvatko
                        Hrvatko commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh, nice to hear that Jens

Originally posted by mb001589 View Post

Yeah, that does not surprise me. It is not that I think any of their remarks are true of course, but just because people are very skeptical with new platforms and become very critical. And of course they know nothing about us.

But that would change if they saw more marketing of the ADZbuzz Exchange, such as more videos promoting it. Maybe they see more users talk about it and so on.

Then people tend to just follow people when they see other people using it and recommending it.

That is how it works with me with most exchanges through recommendation.

But that being said ADZbuzz of course can always improve their exchange to make it look more better to give people a better first time impression.
                      Yeah some people think every exchange is not trustworthy, you read these comments even about Binance. But who can you blame for that, even the biggest exchanges got hacked before...

The people that comment like this will still use the ADZbuzz Exchange eventually though. It might take some more time for some than for others, but as you say if we just keep on promoting and more and more people start to talk about our platform and how they earn coins every day etc. they will jump on board as well.
                      Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

• mb001589
                        mb001589 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Exactly Jens. So I won't bother too much about the remarks. It is just a promotional issue and more people talking about it and all of that would change. And because of the community we already have here established it would become very easy for new comers to become comfortable. So long as our exchange is user-friendly then everything else would just fall into place and like you said even the skeptics would eventually come on board too.

Great, now its a serious crypto exchange - The option to draw trendlines and Fibonacci would be amazing!
                      Enter for the Chacne to Win 1000 ADZcoin & Learn How to Grow a Serious Crypto Portfolio From The Scratch! - Cryptocurrency Trading Strategies and Tips ... click here! -

Comment

Now we need coins like tether for the usd pegging and coins that won. In the mean time make the exchange have less bugs so adzbuzz can do heavy promotions. The exchange can only work with more users.
                        Check out my communities:

Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
                        ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

Working...
                        X